What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Tried the game, amazing job zegamez , I tip my hat to you. I'll keep the game monitored to understand the frequency and quality of updates, but this is definitely on my "Subscribestar" list ;)

I love the emphasis on peeing and I personally hope you'll do some content with tampons/periods (I'm a sick fuck, I know).

Anyway, keep it up!

drago30

Jul 28, 2018
One of my fav games. Kudos to the developer. Apart from that though, i downloaded the latest version and when i run the game, I went to preferences to choose fullscreen and when I pressed return, the game suddenly close and when i went back to the folder to run it again, the icon was disappeared. Any clues?

Reactions: Demnor and zegamez

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
One of my fav games. Kudos to the developer. Apart from that though, i downloaded the latest version and when i run the game, I went to preferences to choose fullscreen and when I pressed return, the game suddenly close and when i went back to the folder to run it again, the icon was disappeared. Any clues?
Sounds like avast running havoc again, it deleted ALL my renpy games .exes in the last few days (check your antivir)

drago30

Jul 28, 2018
Sounds like avast running havoc again, it deleted ALL my renpy games .exes in the last few days (check your antivir)
I personally dont use avast,i use just free version of avg and never encountered this kind of problem. Anyway,i guess will have to try downloading the game again and pray it works

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
The last update includes only a few missing renders and some minor bug fixes. So, I doubt that the problem is with the game itself

Reactions: Demnor

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Beauty and the Thug [v0.0.5c]
DOWNLOAD:
You can join my
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second save location added in my ports now that means that your saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my for more android ports and mods.

SpiderW1ck

Dec 23, 2020
FOR EVERYONE WHO HATES HAIRY ARMPITS:

No worries, she will shave them very soon, and there won't be any hairy armpits further.
I just felt like making some renders with hairy armpits. Then I decided then I actually like hairless more. I do this game for fun.

I really like the hairy armpit though

Reactions: Demnor

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I have never tried to calculate this, so it’s better if someone answers from their experience. I think it’s about 2 hours from start to end, and about 4-5 hours to open the whole gallery

Reactions: JohnVans and Demnor

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
I have never tried to calculate this, so it’s better if someone answers from their experience. I think it’s about 2 hours from start to end, and about 4-5 hours to open the whole gallery
Is there a road map or is this game almost finish?

Also thank for answering my question

NunyaBiznez

Jan 31, 2020
Android Port of
Beauty and the Thug [v0.0.5c]
DOWNLOAD:MEGA
You can join my
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second save location added in my ports now that means that your saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my for more android ports and mods.
Anyone try this port?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeevant
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes