What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
The ass hair is really, really off-putting. The hairless nature of the women in these games is something I appreciate. I know its realistic to show body hair, but I have real life for the realism. ugh. I mean, just implement the poll; more people voted for no hair below the head than ANY OTHER CHOICE, COMBINED. Take the hint.

• Angry
Reactions: yudas51

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
The ass hair is really, really off-putting. The hairless nature of the women in these games is something I appreciate. I know its realistic to show body hair, but I have real life for the realism. ugh. I mean, just implement the poll; more people voted for no hair below the head than ANY OTHER CHOICE, COMBINED. Take the hint.
That's why our dear dev has given us a choice. He's gone to great lengths allowing us players to choose exactly how much grooming the MC (and other girls) should do.

As mentioned before: All you have to do is change your preference, there's even a scene in the game allowing you to do so if you have not found the setting on the opening menu-screen or in the preference setting.

Great for all of us who do like hairy girls and great for all of you who don't.

Really Zegamez has gone above and beyond on this - kudos to him.

Last edited:

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
That's why our dear dev has given us a choice. He's gone to great lengths allowing us players to choose exactly how much grooming the MC (and other girls) should do.

As mentioned before: All you have to do is change your preference, there's even a scene in the game allowing you to do so if you have not found the setting on the opening menu-screen or in the preference setting.

Great for all of us who do like hairy girls and great for all of you who don't.

Really Zegamez has gone above and beyond on this - kudos to him.
maybe i missed that. i will check. as far as i could tell, you could only dictate armpit and genitalia hairiness.

Reactions: Demnor

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
It’s really frustrating. I add shaved/unshaved option in the main menu, I place it on the top of stat screen, I add in-game ability to make this choice, I took screenshots with instructions on how to find these options, but some players still can’t find it. I realize that’s because they have never seen anything similar and consider the options as a decoration. Do I have to make a tutorial before my game starts? I’d really appreciate it if someone suggests how to make 100% of players find these options.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
While I get your frustration, there is a point that it's not totally obvious that other body hair is linked to these two option (or, rather, to the armpits option in particular). Maybe that could be made a little more clear.

Reactions: zegamez

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
It’s really frustrating. I add shaved/unshaved option in the main menu, I place it on the top of stat screen, I add in-game ability to make this choice, I took screenshots with instructions on how to find these options, but some players still can’t find it. I realize that’s because they have never seen anything similar and consider the options as a decoration. Do I have to make a tutorial before my game starts? I’d really appreciate it if someone suggests how to make 100% of players find these options.
If you want to get somewhere in your life or on with your project you have to learn to ignore those voices. People will always complain, and there are always people who can't be bothered to read and want everything 100% spoonfed. There is nothing wrong with how you handle your game, just follow your dreams and listen to the people that help you get your daily bread.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
As they say: “you can lead a blind donkey to water but you can’t make it drink”. Or, well, it’ something like that anyway.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
arroganz

Actually there is a way to get 100% of people to see the shave/unshaved option. At the start of the game lock everything and prevent anyone from clicking forward and then bring up some bright flashing colored options would you like shaved or not shaved? Do not let anyone move forward pass go collect 200 or anything until they click yes or no. If they still whine after that then you'll know which ones just clicked something willy nilly and their complaint can be ignored.

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Just ignore these people. There will always be idiots. You had gone above and beyond with this already, big respect for that. Also never ever remove the bush, at this point it's just peeeerrrfecct. You attention to details is also amazing, I love how her pussy get puffy, red and wet when she gets horny. Good stuff. My only wish is now if we could make her somehow more...loose...but that would really be too much work from your side.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you are doing an amazing job with this game, keep it up bro!

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
how to unlock incident with remote in gallery
Watch TV on day 3 in the morning (don’t go to car wash.) Make sure you watched erotic or fun erotic movie (movie type is a random value - you might need to save/load a few times)

Reactions: Demnor

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
zegamez this game is absolutely great.

Will there be scat content? (please let there be) - like when shes sitting on the toilet and her butthole opens a bit, it would be sweet if there was some number 2 action as well. It could be totally optional of course.
Thank you!
I’m not planning scat content right now. I need to make content for fetishes I have already announced. But Im okay with scat content, so I can add it in the future. I have a thought to make a poll among my supporters about adding more fetishes, and scat may be one of those options. Game structure allows adding new fetishes as add-ons. But I have not decided yet. Anyway, I need to make more planned content and storyline progress before doing that.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes