What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just make sure to make it to where we can turn that off as not everyone wants to see shit coming out of someone's turd cutter.

Reactions: Demnor

Srg3369

Aug 25, 2021
I want to give you huge thanks for this game, i hope you keep working on all kinky and hairy things, how much time it take you to release the new update can u show it to all people on your patreon page

Reactions: fiuojui

Srg3369

Aug 25, 2021
FOR EVERYONE WHO HATES HAIRY ARMPITS:

No worries, she will shave them very soon, and there won't be any hairy armpits further.
I just felt like making some renders with hairy armpits. Then I decided then I actually like hairless more. I do this game for fun.
Don't remove hairy render its good thing to try new game with kinda staff

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I don’t want to give a promise and then fail to keep it. This update was planned to be short and quick, but IRL things went awry as it happens usually. Also, the new update is not going to be as short as I have planned before. But:

- 99% of renders and animations are ready; The update will contain about 500 new renders and 50 animations - less then previous time but still a lot;
- 90% of dialogues are ready (hasn’t proofread yet);
- 15% of coding are ready

So, I hope it will be ready really soon.
The new update will consist mostly of fetish-related things and includes Day 4 (Thursday.) If you are waiting for the main storyline progress, you should wait till Day 6.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
I don’t want to give a promise and then fail to keep it. This update was planned to be short and quick, but IRL things went awry as it happens usually. Also, the new update is not going to be as short as I have planned before. But:

- 99% of renders and animations are ready; The update will contain about 500 new renders and 50 animations - less then previous time but still a lot;
- 90% of dialogues are ready (hasn’t proofread yet);
- 15% of coding are ready

So, I hope it will be ready really soon.
The new update will consist mostly of fetish-related things and includes Day 4 (Thursday.) If you are waiting for the main storyline progress, you should wait till Day 6.
Hello

can you insert sandbox elements?
there are so many wonderful things to do and so little time in the game maybe a repeatable day,
with no story progress where you just go to work and try things out for which you otherwise have no time.
if you want to go on, just turn it on and the story continues.

thanks for the nice game

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Woah. If you mean you can make the game modular so we can insert the content we want...then that is mindblowingly genius!
Yes, that's the idea. I have "basic" fetishes I have already announced - they will be present by default. And it's your choice to learn them or not to learn - all hardcore is 100% avoidable.
But additionally, I can add other fetishes that could be installed separately. Theoretically, the code structure allows adding as many fetishes as you want. But again, it won't be done right now.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
So is there currently forced straight sexual content in the game?

I read the FAQ and it mentioned that there were forced sexual encounters with men, but that as of this update I could play in a completely lesbian way ... My question is, if I can play in a lesbian way from now on, wouldn't it be nice to do that is that forced sexual content with men optional?

And that we only see what we want to see. By "correcting" certain things that affect what the player wants.

And in general I speak of any sexual encounter. That nothing sexual is forced from the beginning of the game to the end. With men, with women, with anyone.

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hello

can you insert sandbox elements?
there are so many wonderful things to do and so little time in the game maybe a repeatable day,
with no story progress where you just go to work and try things out for which you otherwise have no time.
if you want to go on, just turn it on and the story continues.

thanks for the nice game
It IS a visual novel with sandbox elements - a kind of hybrid.

I have played some sandbox games where you have to click through the same events five days in a row, where some events don't change during almost the whole game. I hated this part, so I'm trying to avoid these things in my game. That's why I have some differences from a classic sandbox game:

• Most days in my game will be like in a sandbox, but some days will be scripted. If something must happen on the 15th of July - it will happen on the 15th of July no matter what.
  • In the same way, the game ends in mid-August, no matter what (I mean good ends.)
  • I want all repeatable events to be slightly different each time. I'll use several methods to reach this goal - random renders, various dialogues, etc. For example, showering is a typical repeatable event. To make this event look different, I show only 5 random renders while I have 22. Cooking is another example of repeatable events. Right now, I made 5 options for what MC could cook, and each time it's chosen randomly. When MC's cooking skills get better, you will get other options.
  • Most repeatable events will depend on your fetishes and their level. So, MC can masturbate during showering, but how exactly she will do it depends on your fetishes; you will see some additional renders after jogging if you developed a foot fetish; MC will decide to expose herself in the park, but chicken out if her exhibitionism is not high enough. In the same way, MC will expose her pussy sitting in the shadow after night jogging if her exhibitionism is high enough. But, if you level it up one more time - MC will additionally expose her breast.
  • I've done only 3 days of 80-ish - that's why you don't see sandbox elements. But when the game is about to be done, sandbox elements will be quite obvious.
  • Even when the game is done, you won't see all the content during one play because it won't be possible to learn all the fetishes. So, you will play again and again, and each time you will open new content. In other words, I want my game to have more content that can be seen during one play.

Of course, it's a lot of work, but I'll try to stick to this plan.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
So is there currently forced straight sexual content in the game?

I read the FAQ and it mentioned that there were forced sexual encounters with men, but that as of this update I could play in a completely lesbian way ... My question is, if I can play in a lesbian way from now on, wouldn't it be nice to do that is that forced sexual content with men optional?

And that we only see what we want to see. By "correcting" certain things that affect what the player wants.

And in general I speak of any sexual encounter. That nothing sexual is forced from the beginning of the game to the end. With men, with women, with anyone.

I try to make as many things optional/avoidable as possible, but
"We only see what we want to see" is kind of unreachable.
Some people ask for a pure lesbian route; some others ask to make all lesbianism avoidable. Some people ask for futa/trans; some others ask to make all this content avoidable. Some people are happy about watersport content; others complain that MC pees too many times (while it is still avoidable.) And so on.
Answering your question: MC will date a man, but it won't lead to heterosexual sex if you decide to avoid it. Also, nobody will rape MC. Never.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Thanks for answering! I understand you. I speak from the player's point of view. That's why I always try to empathize with developers. For me it is easy to "suggest" or "complain" or "comment", it depends on how each person wants to see it. That is why I try to make it clear that I always suggest and never demand.

That said, I want to make it clear that when I say "forced sex" I do not mean rape. I simply mean that they are unavoidable sexual scenes, which occur even if the player does not want to. Sorry, I think I expressed myself wrong. No rape. :p

Now back to what I wanted to say, can we break up with whoever the MC is dating? I go back to the same thing. If it can be played in a lesbian way, I prefer the whole game to be entirely like that. No forced romantic relationships, no unavoidable sex scenes ... And if we can break up with you boy, may it be really early in the game. Not only do I play to have sex with women, I also like the dating sim part, where I can choose the MC's love interests.

As I say, again from my point of view as a player, I do not see as difficult to do this. Choose romantic and sexual partners without being forced into one.

Reactions: damnedfrog

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Thanks for answering! I understand you. I speak from the player's point of view. That's why I always try to empathize with developers. For me it is easy to "suggest" or "complain" or "comment", it depends on how each person wants to see it. That is why I try to make it clear that I always suggest and never demand.

That said, I want to make it clear that when I say "forced sex" I do not mean rape. I simply mean that they are unavoidable sexual scenes, which occur even if the player does not want to. Sorry, I think I expressed myself wrong. No rape. :p

Now back to what I wanted to say, can we break up with whoever the MC is dating? I go back to the same thing. If it can be played in a lesbian way, I prefer the whole game to be entirely like that. No forced romantic relationships, no unavoidable sex scenes ... And if we can break up with you boy, may it be really early in the game. Not only do I play to have sex with women, I also like the dating sim part, where I can choose the MC's love interests.

As I say, again from my point of view as a player, I do not see as difficult to do this. Choose romantic and sexual partners without being forced into one.
Sorry, when I reread it - it's clearly not about the rape.

I got your position. I can change some details that don't affect the plot, but the scenario is written. According to my scenario, MC will date a man, and it's not avoidable. But, you can turn these dates into disaster, and they won't lead even to kiss, let alone sex.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Sorry, when I reread it - it's clearly not about the rape.

I got your position. I can change some details that don't affect the plot, but the scenario is written. According to my scenario, MC will date a man, and it's not avoidable. But, you can turn these dates into disaster, and they won't lead even to kiss, let alone sex.
Sure, don't worry. Well, it is not what I expected but I am satisfied.
Ruining dates can even be fun. Heh.

On dating a man, can we eventually break up with him? Or will we have to be with him for a long time or until the end of the game? I also like the part where you meet some women, start flirting with them and build a romantic relationship. Not just sex. Especially with our "best friend". Wink wink.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
MC will have a few dates with a man during June.
She will meet her "best friend" closer to the end of June. Very soon, she will be able to have romantic relations with her.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hi, I wanted to make my complements for the game at first I thought it would be a quick and easy thing to finish, instead it is quite challenging to unlock all or most of the gallery. I definitely won't be the first to notice the bidet, which will have been discussed in these thread pages, as it's quite unusual usage depending on peoples and cultures. If I may give you some advice coming from a people who use the bidet routinely, usually men ride the bidet by putting themselves face to the wall. Women sit like on the W.C. So seeing the female MC riding it is quite unusual and not very feminine.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hi, I wanted to make my complements for the game at first I thought it would be a quick and easy thing to finish, instead it is quite challenging to unlock all or most of the gallery. I definitely won't be the first to notice the bidet, which will have been discussed in these thread pages, as it's quite unusual usage depending on peoples and cultures. If I may give you some advice coming from a people who use the bidet routinely, usually men ride the bidet by putting themselves face to the wall. Women sit like on the W.C. So seeing the female MC riding it is quite unusual and not very feminine.
Thank you for information. Will update

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes