What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Hm, I can't wait till we have modular stuff. I like adding more content for a game that I like, even if it's only for myself.
How would you deal with the required renders tho? I assume you don't want to release the models and everything.

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hm, I can't wait till we have modular stuff. I like adding more content for a game that I like, even if it's only for myself.
How would you deal with the required renders tho? I assume you don't want to release the models and everything.
I'm not going to share my models so far. I'm thinking about something like a poll among my supporters; or maybe, limited amount of special tiers who could order any fetish which I'm okay with.

I'm okay with a lot of stuff. So, it's easier to give you a list of "not my things":

- chubby girls
- extreme anorexics
- unrealistically huge breasts
- male gays

I think this is the full list. Though, I can't be sure that some things I can't even imagine :)

Last edited:

UG18

Feb 7, 2019
MC will have a few dates with a man during June.
She will meet her "best friend" closer to the end of June. Very soon, she will be able to have romantic relations with her.
Will we be able to choose on dating that guy or not, or is it forced?

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
The first date is absolutely necessary. But, as I have said, it may lead to nothing.

After that, mc will have a few more dates that are unavoidable by scenario (which may lead to nothing again.) But, on the second thought, they are not so important if you are going to have a lesbian route. I should review my scenario, maybe I can make them avoidable.

fiuojui

Jan 1, 2018
I try to make as many things optional/avoidable as possible, but
"We only see what we want to see" is kind of unreachable.
Some people ask for a pure lesbian route; some others ask to make all lesbianism avoidable. Some people ask for futa/trans; some others ask to make all this content avoidable. Some people are happy about watersport content; others complain that MC pees too many times (while it is still avoidable.) And so on.
Answering your question: MC will date a man, but it won't lead to heterosexual sex if you decide to avoid it. Also, nobody will rape MC. Never.
Sad nobody can rape her
But someone can force her to wear some dildo in public?

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Sad nobody can rape her
But someone can force her to wear some dildo in public?
If you develop Pussy Play or Anal Play, then yes.

Also, I’m planning some rape scenes in mc’s fantasies and maybe roleplay rape. So, it will be clear that mc’s raped by her own desire. Real rape won’t happen. I just don’t want my character to be raped.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
If you develop Pussy Play or Anal Play, then yes.

Also, I’m planning some rape scenes in mc’s fantasies and maybe roleplay rape. So, it will be clear that mc’s raped by her own desire. Real rape won’t happen. I just don’t want my character to be raped.
I know you generally make fetishes avoidable.
I hope it will be the case with the rape fantasy and roleplay.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The first date is absolutely necessary. But, as I have said, it may lead to nothing.

After that, mc will have a few more dates that are unavoidable by scenario (which may lead to nothing again.) But, on the second thought, they are not so important if you are going to have a lesbian route. I should review my scenario, maybe I can make them avoidable.
Yea you should make anything extreme avoidable

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes