What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
The MC is hot and the story can be interesting but the game wastes too much time showing us menial things like showers or whatever.
I try to make routine events look at least slightly different each time. Route events are parts of sandbox as I understand it. But you can choose “Skip routine.” You would lose nothing it terms of skills and/or characteristics.

Reactions: Demnor

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Will there be something like bondage ,cfnf/cmnf humiliation or lezdom relationship?
(sorry for my bad english)
Yes, it will. You can learn the first level of bondage in this update (look walkthrough for details.)

Reactions: Demnor

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
MC looks like a doll. I hope you will consider to use a realistic looking Daz model.
It’s possible than I will replace something if I find a better asset (like it happed with breasts), but I’m not planning any drastic changes of mc’s appearance.
I’m going to redo mc’s best friend’s appearance because today I know DAZ much better than it was when I just started working on my game (I’ve never worked with 3D graphics before.) Though, I can’t be sure you would like it anyway. There are a lot of much more talented artists here, so you can play their games.

Last edited:

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I love the game, the girl is perfect, the skinny body type with tonned belly to die for, the chubby plump pussy and nipples, the natural/hairy option is what made me play the game, would be cool to have her with just a summer dress without panties and bra, and a lovely hairy bush and armpits and would be cool to have much more sloopy wet be scenes or at least when she wakes up, sometimes have a real messy sticky disaster in the bed (squirt and piss and dildos, etc)

Reactions: Demnor and zegamez
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes