What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
is that even achievable on day 3 without cheating? I only have 13% too, and i watched lewd movies about EX on both day 1 and 2, and generrally did everything EX related according to WT. Do i have to order pizza every day (and get sick) to get that extra EX? Gosh that gets too complicated lol
I think everybody (not only Cuteelf, sorry you are just an example here) is being too impatient when it comes to seeing all the kinks. The game is 4 days in - out of 80! Of course you won't be able to see and do everything yet.

I can understand the sentiment. I too find our MC (Lisa) sexy and I too would love to corrupt her so that she's into every kink possible and can have everything happen. (By the way - Kudos to you Ze for creating too sexy and good a game) But that is why it's a game. And I really applaud Ze for how he's built this game. I have played through the game several times, choosing different kinks

once I only went for exhibitionism - fun, you get some new scenes.
once I mixed it up - also fun, I got another set of options and scenes as well as different self play in the evening
once I tried going for Sensual Teasing (TS) - Sexy time in bed, as this allowed Lisa to play continuously and I could really enjoy the kinks she learned

But the way I see it, what Ze has done is creating a game where, as it goes I can get Lisa into soo many different situations and it will allow for several different gameplay experiences as the game develops. I really hope he can stick to his vision.

Because if he gives us all that we want, right now. What will be left for us to explore later on? And as for the everyday things Lisa does, it will become more interesting as time goes by. At the moment we do not want to masturbate outside of when we go to bed, because we are afraid of loosing arousal and not get to learn a new kink. But I am sure as time goes by she will loose less arousal from masturbating and then all the kinks will really get her into different sexy scenes in the shower/bath, on the toilet, when cleaning, when jogging etc, etc. Maybe everyday life and chores won't be boring at all?

So don't be so impatient, I am sure the game will be better and better, more and more content will be available. Keep in mind we're on day 4. By the way each day is a nice chunk to play through.

Anyway, my two cents worth. Keep up the great work Ze.

PS.
I can recommend supporting this game (and any game you really like) on SubscribeStar. The more supporters choosing SubscribeStar the better. Patreon is unfortunately trying to constrict their creators creativity whereas SubscribeStar does not. DS.

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I think everybody (not only Cuteelf, sorry you are just and example here) is being too impatient when it comes to seeing all the kinks. The game is 4 days in - out of 80! Of course you won't be able to see and do everything yet.

I can understand the sentiment. I too find our MC (Lisa) sexy and I too would love to corrupt her so that she's into every kink possible and can have everything happen. (By the way - Kudos to you Ze for creating too sexy and good a game) But that is why it's a game. And I really applaud Ze for how he's built this game. I have played through the game several times, choosing different kinks

once I only went for exhibitionism - fun, you get some new scenes.
once I mixed it up - also fun, I got another set of options and scenes as well as different self play in the evening
once I tried going for Sensual Teasing (TS) - Sexy time in bed, as this allowed Lisa o play continuously and I could really enjoy the kinks she learned

But the way I see it, what Ze has done is creating a game where, as it goes I can get Lisa into soo many different situations and it will allow for several different gameplay experiences as the game develops. I really hope he can stick to his vision.

Because if he gives us all that we want, right now. What will be left for us to explore later on? And as for the everyday things Lisa does, it will become more interesting as time goes by. At the moment we do not want to masturbate outside of when we go to bed, because we are afraid of loosing arousal and not get to learn a new kink. But I am sure as time goes by she will loose less arousal from masturbating and then all the kinks will really get her into different sexy scenes in the shower/bath, on the toilet, when cleaning, when jogging etc, etc. Maybe everyday life and chores won't be boring at all?

So don't be so impatient, I am sure the game will be better and better, more and more content will be available. Keep in mind we're on day 4. By the way each day is a nice chunk to play through.

Anyway, my two cents worth. Keep up the great work Ze.

PS.
I can recommend supporting this game (and any game you really like) on SubscribeStar. The more supporters choosing SubscribeStar the better. Patreon is unfortunately trying to constrict their creators creativity whereas SubscribeStar does not. DS.
Thank you for your review! You are right - at a certain point MC won’t be satisfied by only one orgasm a day (let alone if you decide to develop Teasing - in this case mc would be a horny mess 24/7.)

Each routine scene is going to get tweaked by mc’s fetishes, so it won’t be boring(I hope.) Thus, yesterday I finished some scenes for watching TV for the next update (including two animations.) If you have learned foot fetish, blow job, pussy play, anal play, or pussy eating - you will see some extra content.

PS: but I do have ! It is on the first post on this thread!

Reactions: Demnor

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
yeah i figured with more days becoming available things will spread out so we can do different things and not try to min/max a stat super fast. And yeah, guess thats what the cheat menu is here for, so we can try out stuff in these early versions without starting over / reloading too much

Reactions: Demnor and zegamez

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
PS: but I do have ! It is on the first post on this thread!
I know I am one of your supporters there already. Just trying to get more people to support through SubscibeStar instead of Patreon since I am not a fan of Patreons attempts to cut down on kinks and fetishes.

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Thank you!
Yeah, it's the most popular complaint about repeating the game to get all the content. It's planned as a positive feature, and it will be a positive feature when the game is completed. But I didn't expect it to become so frustrating for many players in the early stage.
I explained many times that all this frustration is because of the early stage of the game and bla-bla-bla, but it looks like I can't ignore it. I'm already doing a new update in the same style, but maybe I will change something in my approach for the second update.
I'll think it over. Maybe, I'll stop adding fetish content for now and concentrate on main storyline content, so I'll quickly add more days and more opportunities to discover more during one play.
Anyway, I'm grateful to everyone for constructive criticism.
The problem of running out of content at the end of the day and not being able to release all the content becomes frustrating, and similar to games where depending on the update you have to start the whole story over again. This is discouraging because we know that when the game ends we will have to repeat the story again. But keep on with the good content because apart from this small problem your game is one of the best I've played, don't change the story or anything you have so far, just try to find a way to advise the game so players can see all the contents again without having to look in different walkthroug to see every scene. You can leave this finalization a day but try to add it more towards the end where there is a good amount of content for all routes.

Sorry for the bad English, I'm using the translator.

Reactions: zegamez

Suddencaramel

Aug 28, 2020
Ah. A cameltoe. I see you are a man of culture as well, and you have my sword, if you catch my meaning. Any chance of adding some desperation/wetting content? since pee is already included. Could easily be made optional.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I really want Lisa to fall in love with a cool and cheeky guy who would be hard and cruel to her.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Ah. A cameltoe. I see you are a man of culture as well, and you have my sword, if you catch my meaning. Any chance of adding some desperation/wetting content? since pee is already included. Could easily be made optional.
I'm planning this content in watersport fetish. Go to pee or not will be optional, and MC will be able to reach the point of wetting herself.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I really want Lisa to fall in love with a cool and cheeky guy who would be hard and cruel to her.
I don't want to spoil, but it won't be exactly like that. Maybe he will be hard sometimes, but not cruel. Though, he will be pretty insistent to encourage Lisa to step forward in her fetishes.

Reactions: Demnor

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
I agree, here’s a judge-free community. Please, refrain from being rude, especially in this thread.
your game has very good approaches. i see great potential there. but if you make the mistake like many others it will just be a game like many others. violence has no place in this game. make it something special. stick to the basic theme. i support many games. and i am very active in the modding scene on other portals myself. but i don't support games where it's always about one thing. brutality towards women. but well it's your game. we'll see in which direction it goes.

Reactions: zegamez
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes