What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
if you basically think the same, i'm not that wrong. and just as he's allowed to express his opinion, that's also my right.
I’m often right about things and choose to be quiet about them. Do you walk up to strangers and tell them their sense of dress is hideous, even if it is? Dude expressed his wishes and desires, they don’t align with mine, or yours. One can then write ”yeah, don’t agree with that and I hope the dev doesn’t implement that” thus expressing dissent without kink shaming or actively picking a fight about it. Or one can write something like you did. Which style of answer do you think contributes more to civilized discourse on f95?

Reactions: Srg3369

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Played this game, and felt like I missed just about everything

What did I do wrong
Use Walkthrough for now :))
The game is designed in a way that you can't see everything during one play. It was supposed to be a cool feature, but nobody likes it. In the next update I'll do something with this.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
The game is designed in a way that you can't see everything during one play. It was supposed to be a cool feature, but nobody likes it. In the next update I'll do something with this.
Personally, I do not mind doing multiple playthroughs for this game, since each one can be for 1 or 2 fetishes (which is a cool idea) and this game is pretty linear so far, but it would be nice to have save descriptions so you know what fetish you are going for in each playthrough. That is just my opinion, but it is a great game otherwise.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Personally, I do not mind doing multiple playthroughs for this game, since each one can be for 1 or 2 fetishes (which is a cool idea) and this game is pretty linear so far, but it would be nice to have save descriptions so you know what fetish you are going for in each playthrough. That is just my opinion, but it is a great game otherwise.
I like this idea. I don't how to realize it, but somehow it possible I guess. Meanwhile, you can check the fetishes you have learned on this screen:
promo091621.jpg

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I like this idea. I don't how to realize it, but somehow it possible I guess.
Save game naming in Renpy is actually pretty easy to do. You only need to set the save_name variable to whatever the saved game is to be called. There's tutorials out there that describe this in more detail, including ideas how to present the player with a prompt to enter that name during saving.

Reactions: damnedfrog

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Save game naming in Renpy is actually pretty easy to do. You only need to set the save_name variable to whatever the saved game is to be called. There's tutorials out there that describe this in more detail, including ideas how to present the player with a prompt to enter that name during saving.
Thank you! I'll need to think it over. Save names like HJ-50 BJ-50 EX-17 PP-10 AP-10 TS-17 don't look good as well :unsure:

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Probably not, but either you can give players the choice to name the saves themselves so they can pick something suitable, or if you want to do something automatically, it could already be helpful if you identified one or two most progressed fetishes.

Reactions: zegamez

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.9b
Size 911 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

fiuojui

Jan 1, 2018
I don't want to do spoilers, so:

1) It's a romantic story.
2) MC is not going to be raped.
3) If some of bad guys want to rape MC - that's their problems (see #2)
Will MC be humiliated ? or captured by gangster ? or thug

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Will MC be humiliated ? or captured by gangster ? or thug
Landlady may decide to help MC with her studies, and it will be humiliating (100% avoidable.)
Also, MC will be humiliated if she becomes submissive (Bondage & Masochism fetishes). Though, it will be consensual.
MC is not going to be captured in a way you are asking about.

fiuojui

Jan 1, 2018
Landlady may decide to help MC with her studies, and it will be humiliating (100% avoidable.)
Also, MC will be humiliated if she becomes submissive (Bondage & Masochism fetishes). Though, it will be consensual.
MC is not going to be captured in a way you are asking about.
ok ok but great news !

Reactions: zegamez

tony2penny

Sep 1, 2021
This is one of the horniest VN's I've ever played. I've already run through 30 other VN's/games (DMD, Awakening, Chloe18, Melody, Nadia, etc...) and this one is the most detail oriented, intimate, and arousing VN yet, by FAR. There is no game grinding, and no endless, pointless dialog to mash through. Just pick the kinks you want to see and go with it.

I've already played through several runs. Every kink the MC explores is very compelling, and every fantasy she has is incredibly delicious. I especially enjoy the MC's gooey, dripping pussy animations. I've never seen a VN that does this so very well.

I am supporting this creator on Patreon, and look forward to more! Good fucking work, Zegamez!

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Played this game, and felt like I missed just about everything

What did I do wrong
Here you can use this file if you want. Here's how to install it :
  1. Copy it (with the name "gallery.rpy") to the game folder
  2. Delete the "gallery.rpyc" file before running the game
All gallery will be unlock.

I just did that out of curiosity, I am not planning on making a habit of it.

If you want to let the options open, you can always add an Unlock button with or without condition (for example, clickable if the game has been finished once)

Hope you don't mind I used your game to try my first RenPy code edition

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
In these games i have the habit of making a new save each time i see a beautiful render or an image i really like. Not sure why, guess i just subconsciously try to "capture" the moment...

Just realised for this game i have 140 pages of saves, 6 saves each page. And its just day 4... LOL

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes