What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
In these games i have the habit of making a new save each time i see a beautiful render or an image i really like. Not sure why, guess i just subconsciously try to "capture" the moment...

Just realised for this game i have 140 pages of saves, 6 saves each page. And its just day 4... LOL
Screenshots saved in a folder is better if it's renders you are after lol. That's what I do, anyway. I have full scenes from various games saved in pics, so when scrolling through the folders, it can be like a comic strip lol

studi-94

Jan 26, 2021
I am not able to buy the dildo. I have enough money but all i can see are the pills and lubricant. Can not scroll down

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hello, every + or - cheat work by me but the others don´t work, did i something wrong? i wrote "money"
I just checked - everything should work. Go to the cheat menu Input money, then click on Let it be.
Are you using original game (not compressed, not translated?)

Reactions: Demnor

Amolith

Oct 28, 2018
Hey zegamez , what's the target date for the next update?

No pressure, I'd just like to know, but take your time. Your game is awesome.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hey zegamez , what's the target date for the next update?

No pressure, I'd just like to know, but take your time. Your game is awesome.
Thank you!
I don't have any target date - I'll update when the next day is ready. Unfortunately, it can't be done every month now. I hope I'll be able to make updates more frequently later, when the most of routine-action-renders are done.

Right now, I'm working on Sex Shop update. MC will have some fun with Jackie. Also, she will be able to buy two more toys (Bed-time animations for one of these toys are done.) Besides, yesterday I found out that the floor in Sex Shop was missing and had to spend the whole day fixing this :))

I don't want to give any promises about the date of new update, but the most of content is rendered. I still need to do some things, the biggest part of which is 6 new fetish events and animations for the second toy.

The next update will be quite huge. Right now, it contains more than 1300 new renders and 40 animations, and it will contain even more!

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
- Red-Lights District is done - I create more than 200 renders for this event;

- Night jogging update is done;

- Animations for new toys are prepared, though 18 of them are not rendered yet;

- One short fetish event is done;

- Right now, I'm working on the second (long) fetish event.

Thus, everything is done except for five fetish events.

Right now, new update includes about 1600 new renders and 40 animations.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm generally not into playing games with a female MC. GGGB was OK to good, Wife and mother is good (Too slow though)

This one is exceptional at this stage!
Very short (4 days), but I'm truly interested what's going to happen to the girl and the story.

Easily rivalling any of the male MC games on here. Currently too short to compete with some of my favourites like "Light of My life", "Being a Dik", "City of Broken dreams", "Leap of faith", "Hillside" etc

But it's pretty good and once it's been in production for some time, In my view it will be of similar quality as the games above. I must admit that I have a pubic fetish, so I love that aspect of the game. But more then that I just love the MC and everything about the game so far.

Good luck dev, you have a gem here!!

PS. It's to soon for me to give a rating, but it will definitely be a 5/5 from me if it continues like this.

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Long story short: If the goal of your life is to watch how a barbie doll gets molested by clowns, then this game is for you.
Also went to options and specifically disabled crotch-forests before starting a new game, and what do you know?
The very first waterworks scene in the game and yup, sure enough, crotch-forest right there, where it shouldn't be.
My "barbie doll gets molested by clowns" just in one scene that contains 63 renders. My current version contains about 5500 renders and animations. A simple calculation shows that my barbie is getting molested 1.15% of the time. It's a shame, but you missed most of the content. Just check the gallery - I bet you have opened almost nothing.

About the "crotch-forest": I just double-checked, everything works properly. You have probably misclicked or something.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
zegamez I found your game from a link on Project Sage and am really enjoying it. Great graphics and story (kudos to you given you're writing this in English as it's not your native language. Loving the options for lesbian and/or hetro. The pee fetish is great together with the other more standard options. Also great that you can choose which you want to play and which to avoid. Maybe an idea for the future for peeing accidents is the MC getting drunk at the club or the beach bar... I'll look forward to your further updates and thanks for a great game.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hi, guys! Just wanted to say that all renders for the new update are prepared - creative part of work is finished. There’re a dozen animations and a few dozens of renders in the render queue plus about two hundred renders need to be post processed - it’s a matter of a few days. In the same time I’m proofreading the script before sending it to a volunteer who will do it once more (better than me.)
Then I’ll need to do actually the game from these a few thousand of new renders and over hundred animations, and better if it will be not too buggy. It’s also the matter of a few days, but it’s hard to predict. Maybe I update the game gallery a bit later - there’s so much new content that updating gallery may significantly postpone the release.

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Personally, I do not mind doing multiple playthroughs for this game, since each one can be for 1 or 2 fetishes (which is a cool idea) and this game is pretty linear so far, but it would be nice to have save descriptions so you know what fetish you are going for in each playthrough. That is just my opinion, but it is a great game otherwise.
Likewise I like the idea of multiple playthroughs exploring different aspects until the story is more developed. For me this is an excellent game so far, albeit still very early in development. Too many games are pretty much over after a couple of playthroughs so I agree with zegamez that this is a cool idea.
BTW This got me interested in the opening scenes with Lisa walking down the path (super sexy)!!
Great to see that there won't be any rape etc (really not my thing). Please see this through to the end... :)
PS If you need any help with proofreading I'd be happy to assist.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes