What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
oh if you say that... i have a question
pretty sure i didn't skip the piss scene
but on ver 0.7c i didnt see it
So I loaded the May version save and it did show up
I'm not the best coder, so I could mess something with variables so it doesn't work with old saves as it has to. Sorry for that.
What didn't you see exactly?

Just in case, here's the scene I've referred to:
Untitled-1.jpg

I just double checked - it works.

PS: Oh, and thank you for support :)

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Great update again man, the new PE scene is fucking hot. When are we going to see the "bestie" Amy ?

Reactions: Demnor

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
I'm not the best coder, so I could mess something with variables so it doesn't work with old saves as it has to. Sorry for that.
What didn't you see exactly?

Just in case, here's the scene I've referred to:

I just double checked - it works.

PS: Oh, and thank you for support :)
Sorry I didn't mention that I playing June 5
Maybe there is no morning piss scene in june 5?
i only saw MC dropped the toothbrush

great update as always btw(y)

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Sorry I didn't mention that I playing June 5
Maybe there is no morning piss scene in june 5?
i only saw MC dropped the toothbrush

great update as always btw(y)
Thank you!
Actually, there should be a few renders where she's peeing, right before she dropped the toothbrush :unsure:

Reactions: Demnor

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Re: The Poll.
I choose exhibitionism but I'd like to specify 'Sneaky' Exhibitionism. Or the build up to full Exhib. Sneaky public action is great. Doing stuff flashing/sex/nudity while people are around but you're not seen is great.
I didn't choose Watersports (which I love) because it included urethral play which I am very much not into. Hope this helps with the poll.

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Re: The Poll.
I choose exhibitionism but I'd like to specify 'Sneaky' Exhibitionism. Or the build up to full Exhib. Sneaky public action is great. Doing stuff flashing/sex/nudity while people are around but you're not seen is great.
I didn't choose Watersports (which I love) because it included urethral play which I am very much not into. Hope this helps with the poll.
Second to this. Slow build-up is always the best. The progress of the MC as she gets more comfortable being naked or showing her private parts is makes it exciting.

MickMalone

Feb 15, 2021
Seems like some images are missing or mislabeled ? (Imgwaytocm 1~19) also throwing exceptions:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Prologue/001WayToCm/waytocm21.jpg'>:
  File "game/prologue.rpy", line 116, in script
    l "C’mon, Dolly! Don’t worry, nobody will find our suitcase. We’ll pick it up on our way back."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Prologue/001WayToCm/waytocm21.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/prologue.rpy", line 116, in script
    l "C’mon, Dolly! Don’t worry, nobody will find our suitcase. We’ll pick it up on our way back."
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Prologue/001WayToCm/waytocm21.jpg'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Beauty and the Thug 0.0.7c
Sat Nov 20 19:03:28 2021

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As far as the poll goes, I am pretty much just here for the exhibitionism (and the cute model), so what I want more than anything, is the ability to avoid any sex scenes I don't like. Please let us choose who we have sex with, and who we don't.

One of my biggest turn offs, is to be forced to have sex with someone I don't like, both in games and IRL. I consider it kind of rapy, even if the character is supposedly willing, I am playing them and I don't want it, so I should be the one to say if they are willing, and not have that choice taken from me.

I do really like pet play, but I did not mark it, because it feels like the MC would be the pet in this case, and I only want to be the master (I hate being pushed around). If I was mistaken on that, then consider me down for that too. lol

Reactions: zegamez and JennaJJ
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes