What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early!

Jawanaut

Mar 28, 2021
Oh wow. Even just the concept sounds amazing. Not to mention the actual story. Please, please, please keep it going and don't abandon! :p:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: zegamez

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Re: The Poll.
I choose exhibitionism but I'd like to specify 'Sneaky' Exhibitionism. Or the build up to full Exhib. Sneaky public action is great. Doing stuff flashing/sex/nudity while people are around but you're not seen is great.
I didn't choose Watersports (which I love) because it included urethral play which I am very much not into. Hope this helps with the poll.
Also in the exhib category I would like to add Butt plug+ skirt in public. Butt plug with tail.
Another thing that wasn't in the poll at all was facials. Facial + Exhib = Cumwalks!

Reactions: Farrel322

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game is good, but to do something because I see the MC to be a virgin until she is forty years old.

Grim_son

Dec 11, 2020
Nice render (from the pics you posted), you won't believe how much the body hair slows down the render (even if it is not my thing).
Will test it out, good work.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
do you think it's possible to create a shortcut key to hide/show the stat menu

I think you have to do something like that in the screen.rpy
Python:
screen keys():
    key "i" action Show("top_bar_hidden")
I've tried to understand how it work and put it in the rpy file but I can't figure it out...
but seeing the complexity of the code of this game, I'm sure the dev can do it easily

EDIT :

I've found how to do it

I used
Python:
key "K_LALT" action [Hide("top_bar_hidden", transition = dissolve), Show("top_bar", transition = dissolve)]
key "K_LALT" action [Hide("top_bar", transition = dissolve), Show("top_bar_hidden", transition = dissolve)]
K_LALT mean left ALT ( since most of us us one hand on the space bar and the other on... you know, the left ALT key is the best choice )

if you want to put your own key, go tho this document, search for K_LALT and replace it with the key you want, just for special key use this document to help you

And for those who don't want to go mess around with code, here the file, just put it in BT-0.0.7c-pc\game

Also I think the message like " your mood got higher" stay far too long on the screen and sometime there is a bug with rollback and skiping where the text message stay on screen and you can't make it disappear
So if you want to make it hide faster, in the screen.rpy file, search for
Python:
screen raise_skill(s_text):
then right under it, after "timer" put the value you want ( 0.5 is good )

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Re: The Poll.
I choose exhibitionism but I'd like to specify 'Sneaky' Exhibitionism. Or the build up to full Exhib. Sneaky public action is great. Doing stuff flashing/sex/nudity while people are around but you're not seen is great.
I didn't choose Watersports (which I love) because it included urethral play which I am very much not into. Hope this helps with the poll.
Second to this. Slow build-up is always the best. The progress of the MC as she gets more comfortable being naked or showing her private parts is makes it exciting.
Yes, I know. I was frustrated when I found out that the amount of options is limited. I used the maximum amount. So I had no choice but somehow combine fetishes.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Seems like some images are missing or mislabeled ? (Imgwaytocm 1~19) also throwing exceptions:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Prologue/001WayToCm/waytocm21.jpg'>:
  File "game/prologue.rpy", line 116, in script
    l "C’mon, Dolly! Don’t worry, nobody will find our suitcase. We’ll pick it up on our way back."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Prologue/001WayToCm/waytocm21.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/prologue.rpy", line 116, in script
    l "C’mon, Dolly! Don’t worry, nobody will find our suitcase. We’ll pick it up on our way back."
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\BT-0.0.7c-update-from-006c-pc\BT-0.0.7c-pc - paste with replacement\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Prologue/001WayToCm/waytocm21.jpg'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Beauty and the Thug 0.0.7c
Sat Nov 20 19:03:28 2021
It seems like you downloaded the update without the previous version. You have two options:
1) Delete the update and download the full version (about 4 Gb)
2) Dowload v 0.0.6c (2.9 Gb) and paste it WITHOUT REPLACEMENT
Here're the links for v0.0.6c:

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes