What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
how do i get them
The scene where Jenny is doing blowjob Ellis is unavoidable
The second one with MC will happen on Day 4 if you learned Handjob and Blowjob. You will have an option to practice blowjob. In the upcoming update will be the continuation of this scene (second practice)

Reactions: Demnor

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
[CYTAT="zegamez, post: 6871326, członek: 1424742"]
Wszystkie rendery i animacje są gotowe, a tekst jest sprawdzany.
Teraz koduję. Mam prawdziwy personel, ale mam nadzieję, że nie spowoduje to żadnych opóźnień.
[/CYTAT]
Ładny

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Thought I would give this a try,but just so you know almost all download links are down(MEGA works none of the others).

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
where is futa content? please guide
what is EX and how to learn it
Futa content you can get learning Handjob (watch Slutty teen practicing handjob with banana) and Blowjob level 2 (Girl's worshipping her boyfriend's balls and dick). Also, there's a short scene where Ellis imagines MC with a dick, but you probably watched it.

EX stands for Exhibitionism.
I'm finishing testing next update. Hopefully, it will be available today for my higher tiers. After that, I'm planning to update Walkthrough and add there information about the most effective ways of learning each fetish, including exhibitionism.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
V 0.07.jpg

Changelog:
  • added Day 5 (June 5, Friday);
  • added 8 fetish events (6 in bedroom + 2 practices);
  • added and extended a lot of scenes for foot fetish, blow job, anal play, pussy play, teasing, and exhibitionism;
  • two new toys in Adult Boutique; a lot of related animations;
  • widely extended bedroom events; a lot of new options; the more you learn – the more you get;
  • added some new audio tracks;
  • fixed some bugs;
  • hotkeys for switching hairy/shaved; press A to toggle hairy/shaved armpits; press P to toggle hairy/shaved pubes; you still can reach Accessible menu via Shift+A;
  • bonuses for my tiers: veeery skimpy home outfit and two aprons (also, veeery skimpy); will be available for all player in the next updates;
  • the biggest update in terms of new renders; the game contains 7188 renders and 777 animations;
  • “Time loop” - you can replay the last day a many times as you want preserving everything you have learned.

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
View attachment 1499164

Changelog:
  • added Day 5 (June 5, Friday);
  • added 8 fetish events (6 in bedroom + 2 practices);
  • added and extended a lot of scenes for foot fetish, blow job, anal play, pussy play, teasing, and exhibitionism;
  • two new toys in Adult Boutique; a lot of related animations;
  • widely extended bedroom events; a lot of new options; the more you learn – the more you get;
  • added some new audio tracks;
  • fixed some bugs;
  • hotkeys for switching hairy/shaved; press A to toggle hairy/shaved armpits; press P to toggle hairy/shaved pubes; you still can reach Accessible menu via Shift+A;
  • bonuses for my tiers: veeery skimpy home outfit and two aprons (also, veeery skimpy); will be available for all player in the next updates;
  • the biggest update in terms of new renders; the game contains 7188 renders and 777 animations;
  • “Time loop” - you can replay the last day a many times as you want preserving everything you have learned.
Nice. I am checking out my Patreon for new update.

Reactions: Demnor and zegamez

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can you add an option to skip piss scene every morning? It's disgusting. I'm eating here:sick:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Can you add an option to skip piss scene every morning? It's disgusting. I'm eating here:sick:
Choose Spare me these dirty details on the first day, and you'll never have piss scene again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Srg3369

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
Choose Spare me these dirty details on the first day, and you'll never have piss scene again.
oh if you say that... i have a question
pretty sure i didn't skip the piss scene
but on ver 0.7c i didnt see it
So I loaded the May version save and it did show up

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes