What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
MC is amazing very good game with one downside that sandbox take whole fun out of the game. It gets very boring when you need to load older saves just to see different scenes, thanks dev but I am gonna skip it.
I modded the last release on my pc so instead of jumping to the end of version 0.0.6 it jumped to the beginning of day 4. It was an enjoyable experience, but I bet the bugs will bite me further down the road.

• Love
Reactions: StyleHG

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I modded the last release on my pc so instead of jumping to the end of version 0.0.6 it jumped to the beginning of day 4. It was an enjoyable experience, but I bet the bugs will bite me further down the road.
What the bugs?

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hi, dear supporters. Please, let me know if you experienced any bugs. They won't be fixed if I don't know about them :)

Reactions: Demnor

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I don't know if this game will be for me, for what I play so far you'll have to have several routes to explore the full sexual content of the game and that discourages me, I'm not a fan of repeating the same game about 10 times I did it with The Witcher and with Cyberpunk ( I did this 2 in the suffocation wanting to give up), I say this because I'm a person who gets angry and gets tired of playing the same game 10 times to see all the content ( I have several games that I haven't finished due to lack of time and because I got tired of playing them), but I'm not saying that the game is bad, on the contrary, I really enjoyed the game so far, and it's only this problem that discourages me. I don't know if Dev will remove this ending it has for now, maybe it will remove it closer to the end of the game where it can replay the game to get all the scenes in one move.
I hope that the game is a success because it is very good, I will keep playing but I don't think I will repeat the same content several times to unlock all the scenes.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I don't know if this game will be for me, for what I play so far you'll have to have several routes to explore the full sexual content of the game and that discourages me, I'm not a fan of repeating the same game about 10 times I did it with The Witcher and with Cyberpunk ( I did this 2 in the suffocation wanting to give up), I say this because I'm a person who gets angry and gets tired of playing the same game 10 times to see all the content ( I have several games that I haven't finished due to lack of time and because I got tired of playing them), but I'm not saying that the game is bad, on the contrary, I really enjoyed the game so far, and it's only this problem that discourages me. I don't know if Dev will remove this ending it has for now, maybe it will remove it closer to the end of the game where it can replay the game to get all the scenes in one move.
I hope that the game is a success because it is very good, I will keep playing but I don't think I will repeat the same content several times to unlock all the scenes.
Thank you!
Yeah, it's the most popular complaint about repeating the game to get all the content. It's planned as a positive feature, and it will be a positive feature when the game is completed. But I didn't expect it to become so frustrating for many players in the early stage.
I explained many times that all this frustration is because of the early stage of the game and bla-bla-bla, but it looks like I can't ignore it. I'm already doing a new update in the same style, but maybe I will change something in my approach for the second update.
I'll think it over. Maybe, I'll stop adding fetish content for now and concentrate on main storyline content, so I'll quickly add more days and more opportunities to discover more during one play.
Anyway, I'm grateful to everyone for constructive criticism.

ibnarabi

May 21, 2021
Thank you!
Yeah, it's the most popular complaint about repeating the game to get all the content. It's planned as a positive feature, and it will be a positive feature when the game is completed. But I didn't expect it to become so frustrating for many players in the early stage.
I explained many times that all this frustration is because of the early stage of the game and bla-bla-bla, but it looks like I can't ignore it. I'm already doing a new update in the same style, but maybe I will change something in my approach for the second update.
I'll think it over. Maybe, I'll stop adding fetish content for now and concentrate on main storyline content, so I'll quickly add more days and more opportunities to discover more during one play.
I'm very impressed with your work so far :) I'd suggest adding in some 'sandbox' days, without story content. Make day 4, day 7, add in 3 days without story. Then make what will be Day 5, Day 15, add in seven sandbox days. As it is currently designed, there is no time to actually level up the MC's stats, so we can't see much of the content you've already made. Thanks for sharing it with us.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I'm very impressed with your work so far :) I'd suggest adding in some 'sandbox' days, without story content. Make day 4, day 7, add in 3 days without story. Then make what will be Day 5, Day 15, add in seven sandbox days. As it is currently designed, there is no time to actually level up the MC's stats, so we can't see much of the content you've already made. Thanks for sharing it with us.
I udually dislike sandbox fillers but in this case I sort of agree, it is a bit frustrating to have all these possibilities but no time to implement them. But I guess you will create days for it eventually so maybe I just need to learn some patience.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I think the game is really good but some options have to be reworked like, the game ends when you reach June 4 night, change that to infinite loop, so players can build exp. in others skills and basic daytime (Morning/Afternoon/Night) and freeroam so you can do whatever you want like i go to the bathroom and take a shower or piss or go to the kitchen and prepare something or go to the bed and play with miself, etc something more easy, cuz the story is bolted to the gameplay making the game kinda clunky, make the sandbox style summertime saga-like and it would be a perfect 10/10 fking A (y)

Reactions: zegamez

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
Thank you!
Let me start with that so far I love this game. So far not that much in it, but can't wait to see what will happen next. With the whole sandbox/VN gameplay it is difficult to balance it out. Right now the biggest issue is that players need to replay the game, again and again, to be able to see everything it has to offer. What I think could be a solution is pushing the game more towards the sandbox atm. Meaning the game doesn't stop when it reaches a certain day. instead, you can fill up the days with generic events (like going to work, beach, mall, etc) while the main storyline progresses with certain choices (you could even write it out to the button saying it will continue the main story) and then when there is no more content there you just say that it is the end of the main story but players can go on with their daily life and explore all the content in the game.
Obviously, it only works if you don't plan to have these story events on a specific date (Which I don't really see the point considering the story so far and it would just ruin the sandbox part of the game completely)
Later on, when there is more content and the players progress through the game, new options/fetishes/locations appear in the sandbox. For me, it would also work better because when playing a sandbox game I like to take my time, explore things, see all the possible events without time pressure. I could progress the story whenever I want (though probably the first 2-3 days should remain the same so she gets her jobs and everything) without worrying that I lose certain options or miss events due to the story progression.
Obviously, I understand that making things like this is difficult and this is nothing more than a suggestion. Whether you take the advice or not is up to you. Either way keep up the good work and hope soon we will see more.

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
You need at least 17% of exhibitionism for that (next level.)
is that even achievable on day 3 without cheating? I only have 13% too, and i watched lewd movies about EX on both day 1 and 2, and generrally did everything EX related according to WT. Do i have to order pizza every day (and get sick) to get that extra EX? Gosh that gets too complicated lol

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
is that even achievable on day 3 without cheating? I only have 13% too, and i watched lewd movies about EX on both day 1 and 2, and generrally did everything EX related according to WT. Do i have to order pizza every day (and get sick) to get that extra EX? Gosh that gets too complicated lol
No, everything is much easier. It is not achievable on Day 3 indeed. The scene of meeting pizza girl/boy in skimpier T-shirt was added in the new update (day 4.) You won’t get any benefits for getting sick.
Sorry for confusion

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes