What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
Hey folks. Could you please point me in the right direction? I seem to be stuck at EX 30%... Watched all videos (all of those available marked as 'already watched')... Going out without panties doesn't seem to give me ex points...

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Hey folks. Could you please point me in the right direction? I seem to be stuck at EX 30%... Watched all videos (all of those available marked as 'already watched')... Going out without panties doesn't seem to give me ex points...
EX 30% is the max for non-patrons for this update.

ZenMugen

Aug 20, 2017
Gallery Unlocker for BatT v0.0.5b

Simple installation and like most, merge the folder "game" from the mod with the "game" folder of your Beauty and the Thug.
Also as a note I want to say that this game is an excellent one, I love the renderings of the mc, only that the gameplay is a bit difficult, achieving certain requirements to unlock scenes makes the game somewhat random, some may like it, but it would be good to get most of the scenes in one play.
I've updated this file, incase anyone requires.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
(size of the full version is 4Gb and contains 7188 renders and 777 animations)
Of which are 3594 renders of her urinating. I really love it.
Too bad when she claims she is almost wetting herself she still can watch the waitress urinate and hold a full on conversation with her... oh the teasing...

Reactions: zegamez and Demnor
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes