What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
hate when I have to replay the same event dozens of times
Therefore, it is better to make them optional, just giving the player the opportunity to skip the "empty day", lying all day on the couch and leafing through memes about cats. Or do not skip, but repeat if he wants to see the old scene again, or select other options in it. I also hate repetitive gameplay when it is enforced.
zegamez said:
I said above, the only real sand-box day is Day 5.
Yes, I understand. So far, the game is in its early stages of development. But this is precisely what makes it possible to do a serious corrections without redoing a huge layer of work from scratch :)

Reactions: zegamez

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
I have to ask again

question 1
What are the current the max % for the fetishe

question 2
i hava a exibition level 30% god mood and horny
i can´t see the video: Young chick drive nude
Ok , i can set the level down for see the video
but i can (no cheat) only with games the level raise to 30%
and lock the video

no complaining no nagging just the hint
may have been overlooked

greetings

PigeonPerson

Feb 6, 2021
First of I would like to congratulate the developer with an amazing game! Easily the best game I've played when it comes to representation of sexual acts and fetishes. The MC's expressions, movements and reactions are amazing!

I think I've encountered a bug, not quite sure how to reproduce it. I've been replaying Day 5 to max all fetishes, and it seems like Exhibition skipped straight to max after the first lewd video. I ended up just seeing the first and last video from exhibition, meaning I missed some content in between (these videos are also locked in the gallery). I also seem to have maximized bondage after the first video. I haven't used any cheats (other than continuously replaying Day 5). Going into Day 5 I had maximized Anal Play and low percentage in Pussy Play (unlocked the dildo), before starting the replay loop. if that helps. Also I can't seem to reach AP 33 % no matter how many times I watch Girl plays with dildo in her ass.

P.S. Any hints for when we'll see more active watersports? I'm dying for MC to taste some of her delicious pee soon :love: Also would love for MC to wear her Red-light district outfit more, it is easily the most sexy!

Reactions: zegamez and Demnor

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I have to ask again

question 1
What are the current the max % for the fetishe

question 2
i hava a exibition level 30% god mood and horny
i can´t see the video: Young chick drive nude
Ok , i can set the level down for see the video
but i can (no cheat) only with games the level raise to 30%
and lock the video

no complaining no nagging just the hint
may have been overlooked

greetings
#1: all of them you can find in Walkthrough:
HJ: 50%
BJ: 40%
FF: 50%
PP: 20%
PE: 30%
AP: 33%
EX: 30%
TS: 50%
BN: 15%

In the next update I'll make it clear when you have reached the maximal value.

#2:
Sorry, I'm not sure I understood you.
Good mood and Horny is perfectly fine for watching lewd videos.
To watch Young chick drive nude, you have to downgrade Exhibitiomism to 7%. So, if your current EX is 30%, you have to downgrade it 7 times: go to the Cheat Screen, input ex- and press Let it be; then press Let it be again! 6 times; make sure that your current EX is 7%. Now, you can watch Young chick drive nude.

Reactions: rnzn and Demnor

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
First of I would like to congratulate the developer with an amazing game! Easily the best game I've played when it comes to representation of sexual acts and fetishes. The MC's expressions, movements and reactions are amazing!

I think I've encountered a bug, not quite sure how to reproduce it. I've been replaying Day 5 to max all fetishes, and it seems like Exhibition skipped straight to max after the first lewd video. I ended up just seeing the first and last video from exhibition, meaning I missed some content in between (these videos are also locked in the gallery). I also seem to have maximized bondage after the first video. I haven't used any cheats (other than continuously replaying Day 5). Going into Day 5 I had maximized Anal Play and low percentage in Pussy Play (unlocked the dildo), before starting the replay loop. if that helps. Also I can't seem to reach AP 33 % no matter how many times I watch Girl plays with dildo in her ass.

P.S. Any hints for when we'll see more active watersports? I'm dying for MC to taste some of her delicious pee soon :love: Also would love for MC to wear her Red-light district outfit more, it is easily the most sexy!
Thank you!
I found out that it's impossible to raise EX on Day 5 if you start from 0%. It will be fixed in the next update.
Though, I can't reproduce any bug you have mentioned. I'd really appreciate it if you give me a save file before these bugs occur.

Requirement for opening Watersports branch is PE 50%

Reactions: Demnor

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Just played the latest update :). The sandbox idea for day 5 is superb! Many thanks... I've had a look at some of the other fetishes and improved her cooking skills so hopefully she won't try to poison herself when cooking in future updates :)

Reactions: zegamez and StyleHG

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
i call pizza, 30 % exibi, red lingerie
girl bring the pizza
i give 0 tip
next picture the rude black pizza boy

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Meet the twins!

Their names are Yebani and Herani. Tough girls with tough past. There are rumors that they are from Russia. Or from China. Someone even believes that they escaped from North Korea. People say they killed their stepfather because he did nasty things to them. Also, they say that Yebani and Herani had been hunting in the boreal forests to survive since a very young age. Of course, nobody knows for sure. Nobody knows how they appeared in the country and where Hunter found them.
They always have their own opinion about each task Hunter gives them, so they are really bad at following orders. Though, they are both worth all other gang members altogether. Nobody dares to mess with them. Fighting and fucking are their main passions. Even the toughest guys avoid meeting them in the ring. Everyone dreams about the night with the twins and is afraid of them. Fuck to death seem to be real with these two nymphos. The twins like both males and females - they don’t care. Their victims hardly can move in the morning while the twins are full of energy and ready for another victim - to fight or to fuck. They’re called succubuses behind their back, though they don’t mind.

twins01.jpg

PigeonPerson

Feb 6, 2021
Thank you!
I found out that it's impossible to raise EX on Day 5 if you start from 0%. It will be fixed in the next update.
Though, I can't reproduce any bug you have mentioned. I'd really appreciate it if you give me a save file before these bugs occur.

Requirement for opening Watersports branch is PE 50%
I've attached a save file. To reproduce EX bug:
  1. Watch "A Couple has Sex on their Backyard" (EX 3 %)
  2. Do whatever to ensure Mood Good and Horny (ensure EX stays at 3 %, not sure if important)
  3. Watch "Young chick drives nude" (should be impossible with only EX 3%)
  4. The video shows the cover image for "Boyfriend makes his girl to be nude on public" and triggers the dream sequence with the 3 boys
  5. EX suddenly at 30 %
The AP issue seems to have solved itself in my later save, even though it went from 33 % (the save attached) to 25 % at some point. I could also use the dildo in ass without seeing "Girl plays with dildo in her ass" (it was not marked as watched and AP was 25 %). It returned to 33 % after watching the video again.

The bondage bug I haven't tried to reproduce, but on my main save I've only watched "Cuffed girl gives blowjob" but have BN 30% for some reason.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I've attached a save file. To reproduce EX bug:
  1. Watch "A Couple has Sex on their Backyard" (EX 3 %)
  2. Do whatever to ensure Mood Good and Horny (ensure EX stays at 3 %, not sure if important)
  3. Watch "Young chick drives nude" (should be impossible with only EX 3%)
  4. The video shows the cover image for "Boyfriend makes his girl to be nude on public" and triggers the dream sequence with the 3 boys
  5. EX suddenly at 30 %
The AP issue seems to have solved itself in my later save, even though it went from 33 % (the save attached) to 25 % at some point. I could also use the dildo in ass without seeing "Girl plays with dildo in her ass" (it was not marked as watched and AP was 25 %). It returned to 33 % after watching the video again.

The bondage bug I haven't tried to reproduce, but on my main save I've only watched "Cuffed girl gives blowjob" but have BN 30% for some reason.
Thank you very much! All three bugs are fixed.

PigeonPerson

Feb 6, 2021
Great, thank you for looking into it! Will the fix require me to revert to an older save to access the content I "missed" or will the gallery automatically unlock for the scenes that was skipped? I'm assuming the fixes are part of the next version of the game?

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Great, thank you for looking into it! Will the fix require me to revert to an older save to access the content I "missed" or will the gallery automatically unlock for the scenes that was skipped? I'm assuming the fixes are part of the next version of the game?
No, it should work with your current save.

Reactions: Demnor
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes