What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
I've updated this file, incase anyone requires.
Yesterday update the gallery unlock, in theory it works fine, for those who want to save the game time, it is worth mentioning that it is better to play it full for the best experience.
(For version 0.0.7c)
Place in the game folder, if it doesn't work just delete the file gallery.rpyc
I had already updated it but thanks ^^

tania

Jun 30, 2017
btw, for this version, if you want to replay the day and see all options, use this console comand at the end of the day before end game:

jump sleepd4

...it will jump back to last day and you can replay the day with all stats you get.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
btw, for this version, if you want to replay the day and see all options, use this console comand at the end of the day before end game:

jump sleepd4

...it will jump back to last day and you can replay the day with all stats you get.
You also get the option to replay the last day if you select the choice before the update ends; no console command needed. :)

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Odd, because Gallery has stuff for 33% and there are image files for that as well.

I will say, it's a great game though.
Console command: ex=7 ; ts=3 ; ap=7 ; pp=2
to see new scenes or wait for update!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yonamous

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
i have a question
i hava a exibition level 30% god mood and horny
i can´t see the video: Young chick drive nude

i need a
good mood or better?
horny or better?

and
i play in the night vibro eggs
next picture take the dildo out or anal dildo ????

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
i have a question
i hava a exibition level 30% god mood and horny
i can´t see the video: Young chick drive nude

i need a
good mood or better?
horny or better?

and
i play in the night vibro eggs
next picture take the dildo out or anal dildo ????
I should have stated clearly that using cheat codes ruins the logic of the game. Watching Young chick drive nude raises Exhibitionism from 7% to 10%. If your current EX level is 30%, the game thinks that you have already watched it.
To watch this video, you can downgrade exhibitionism to 7% using cheat code ex-

About the bug with vibro eggs: I can't reproduce it. Can you give me a save file before this bug appears or, at least, give me a screen shot? I'd really appreciate it!

Reactions: Demnor

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I think the game should change the mechanics and by a lot:
-Weekdays, Workdays and History progression are locked as one. It could be Inf. Days, optional workdays and history progression become quests or objetives; (Summertime Saga is a good example at how "missions or quest" should be implemented)
-Sick state is useless, just remove it.
-Skill levels could be locked, to something "you reached the maximun level for this update".
-Places could be more sandbox-like, like a map with Home, car wash, office, grocery store, mall, beach, etc.
-Watching TV could be used at any moment inside House and improve non sexual skills at morning and sexual skills at night.
-Clothes and body hair could be selectable in a character menu, at any moment inside House.

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
I agree with the previous commenter. First of all, this concerns the system with linking the progress of the game to the days. It is worth separating work days and events that move the plot, with the usual days when we explore the world of the game and develop the character. In this case, you can add random events to ordinary days. Maybe divide the story not into days, but into weeks, defining plot-significant events, say, for 1-2 days out of 7. And there will be more gameplay, with less effort on development, it will not be completed in literally half an hour, having "size is 4Gb and 7188 renders and 777 animations". How much of this the player can see in one playthrough now?

Last edited:
Reactions: zegamez

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
I should have stated clearly that using cheat codes ruins the logic of the game. Watching Young chick drive nude raises Exhibitionism from 7% to 10%. If your current EX level is 30%, the game thinks that you have already watched it.
To watch this video, you can downgrade exhibitionism to 7% using cheat code ex-

About the bug with vibro eggs: I can't reproduce it. Can you give me a save file before this bug appears or, at least, give me a screen shot? I'd really appreciate it!
Thx for replay Dev
i have no used cheatcodes for higher %
i used cheatcodes only for mood or horny

but i played a old save file , version 5?
i have inside the german translation version 6c
i hope i can help

and
3.jpg played vibro eggs and cum
next picture 4. no vibro eggs more

sorry for and
all All food animation ends on bad food, trots cook 100%

i hope i have no destroyed the beautyfull game

sorry for badest engl

last question
What are the current the max % for the fetishe

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
@ KhaelDragon and SSBBSNAKE
good ideas
but look @ Glamour or other
The random events and weekdays only for an event
can be extremely annoying
and the system here with the beautiful many fetish is already very nested
If that will only be unlockable on certain days
I believe that the game is destroyed

i played the replayday ca 50-60x and i have no all

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Thx for replay Dev
i have no used cheatcodes for higher %
i used cheatcodes only for mood or horny

but i played a old save file , version 5?
i have inside the german translation version 6c
i hope i can help

and
3.jpg played vibro eggs and cum
next picture 4. no vibro eggs more

sorry for and
all All food animation ends on bad food, trots cook 100%

i hope i have no destroyed the beautyfull game

sorry for badest engl

last question
What are the current the max % for the fetishe
Thank you so much!

I didn't reset the variable after MC's previous bed play event, so the game thought that MC spent the whole following day with a dildo stuffed in her ass :)) It will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: Demnor and Priappus

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I think the game should change the mechanics and by a lot:
-Weekdays, Workdays and History progression are locked as one. It could be Inf. Days, optional workdays and history progression become quests or objetives; (Summertime Saga is a good example at how "missions or quest" should be implemented)
-Sick state is useless, just remove it.
-Skill levels could be locked, to something "you reached the maximun level for this update".
-Places could be more sandbox-like, like a map with Home, car wash, office, grocery store, mall, beach, etc.
-Watching TV could be used at any moment inside House and improve non sexual skills at morning and sexual skills at night.
-Clothes and body hair could be selectable in a character menu, at any moment inside House.
Weekdays, Workdays and History progression are locked as one.
That’s exactly what I was going to avoid. As a player, I hate when I have to replay the same event dozens of times. As I can see now, my approach has its own flaws, but it will look much better when the game contains 30 days and more (I hope). Besides, this semi-sandbox style is incorporated deep into the code, and I’m risking turning my game into a buggy mess trying to change it.

Sick state is useless, just remove it.
A sick state serves to balance events that increase health. I’m not sure about this; I need to think it over.

Skill levels could be locked, to something “you reached the maximun level for this update”.
Yes, it sounds good. I’ll add this to the next update.

Places could be more sandbox-like, like a map with home, car wash, office, grocery store, mall, beach, etc.
Not all of these places would work. Why do I need location “Car Wash” on my map if the only time you can go there is very early morning, and the only reason to get up very early is to go to the Car Wash? But I agree that I should do something with choices of activities. By the way, the only real sand-box day is Day 5; all previous days you can consider as script events and introducing of different locations.

Watching TV could be used at any moment inside House and improve non sexual skills at morning and sexual skills at night.
Watching TV, having a nap, and cleaning are routine home activities. As I said, I will think about how I can improve the choice of activities.

Clothes and body hair could be selectable in a character menu at any moment inside House.
It’s already been implemented. You can even use shortcuts “A” and “P” to switch body hair, and some clothing you can change even outdoors. Also, I’m going to add Changing home outfits as a separate event available at any time while at home.

Reactions: fiuojui and Demnor

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I agree with the previous commenter. First of all, this concerns the system with linking the progress of the game to the days. It is worth separating work days and events that move the plot, with the usual days when we explore the world of the game and develop the character. In this case, you can add random events to ordinary days. Maybe divide the story not into days, but into weeks, defining plot-significant events, say, for 1-2 days out of 7. And there will be more gameplay, with less effort on development, it will not be completed in literally half an hour, having "size is 4Gb and 7188 renders and 777 animations". How much of this the player can see in one playthrough now?
I said above, the only real sand-box day is Day 5. There will a lot of similar days later. We just need to wait until the game contains a few dozen days

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes