What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

adilson

May 15, 2017
Zegamez the poll above, do you intend to expand the exhibitionism and anal scenes? Plan to add more toys in sexshop. Suddenly a job in a glory hole. Coding must be getting tricky given the number of routes. Excellent game. Congratulations on the work.

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Zegamez the poll above, do you intend to expand the exhibitionism and anal scenes? Plan to add more toys in sexshop. Suddenly a job in a glory hole. Coding must be getting tricky given the number of routes. Excellent game. Congratulations on the work.
Thank you!
Yes, each of fetishes (including exhibitionism and anal) will be extended to 100%. And definitely I will add more toys. And a glory hole will be added as well. Though, the glory hole won’t be a job - it will be more like a “hobby”, a blowjob practicing. It will be fully avoidable - you will be able to master BJ even without visiting glory hole.

Reactions: Demnor and adilson

bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
I seems to have a bug too regarding choosing panties for red district, I can't go there pantyless.
My stats :
cooking: mastered
HJ: 50%
BJ: 40%
FF: 50%
PP: 20%
PE: 30%
AP: 33%
EX: 30%
TS: 50%

Am-I missing BN for that ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: zegamez

bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
Good game in the end, lot of potential.
The first time I quitted it without understanding how to get the content.

For me the thug part and partial rape part at the beggining is kind of counter productive.
It just push away your customers like the first rape in game of thrones which made lot of people quit the show.
You can easily rewrite the scene in something more strategic like the mafia prince which makes run the thug on the railstation deck and she remain in train discovering the phone theft later.

For me the 5+ ending screens and confirmation are too much and counter productive, it gives the impression that the game is unfinished with only 5 days of content where there is more.
You should remove the return to main menu button, who in his right mind want to quit in the middle ? If he wants you already have the menu to do it.
It would be nice to convert it to a simple screen with your patreon publicity (to help continue the game contribute here, bla, bla, bla) and a repeat day/time loop the day.
That way we avoid wasting skip time on useless screens and you will give your patreon page more visibility and consideration.
You may even throw a stat resume there like HJ: x/50%, FF: x/50%, etc...
This way you have only a center to point to update and people can know there is contents remaining to discover, no need to implement all the stupid stuff like :
"you reached end of content for this update"

There seems to be a bug on AP, if you reach 33% with film about dildo, then next morning play with toothbrush, it reduce/revert back to 25% from 33%.
It's not logical, may you please add a check to avoid reducing AP score ?

Reactions: zegamez and BBZ01

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Good game in the end, lot of potential.
The first time I quitted it without understanding how to get the content.

For me the thug part and partial rape part at the beggining is kind of counter productive.
It just push away your customers like the first rape in game of thrones which made lot of people quit the show.
You can easily rewrite the scene in something more strategic like the mafia prince which makes run the thug on the railstation deck and she remain in train discovering the phone theft later.

For me the 5+ ending screens and confirmation are too much and counter productive, it gives the impression that the game is unfinished with only 5 days of content where there is more.
You should remove the return to main menu button, who in his right mind want to quit in the middle ? If he wants you already have the menu to do it.
It would be nice to convert it to a simple screen with your patreon publicity (to help continue the game contribute here, bla, bla, bla) and a repeat day/time loop the day.
That way we avoid wasting skip time on useless screens and you will give your patreon page more visibility and consideration.
You may even throw a stat resume there like HJ: x/50%, FF: x/50%, etc...
This way you have only a center to point to update and people can know there is contents remaining to discover, no need to implement all the stupid stuff like :
"you reached end of content for this update"

There seems to be a bug on AP, if you reach 33% with film about dildo, then next morning play with toothbrush, it reduce/revert back to 25% from 33%.
It's not logical, may you please add a check to avoid reducing AP score ?
Thank you for your review, I appreciate your help!

1)Train scene: I thought it over, but I decided to leave it as it is. My thug starts from being a jerk - it’s the important part of the story. Also, making it too sweet I’m risking to turn my thug into a college student.The thug should behave according to his status. Besides, rewriting and rerendering may take pretty much time (a month or so.)

2) Ending screens: yes, I will do something with them. Showing current skills is a good idea.

3) This bug will be fixed in the next update. And thank you for your saves, I’ll check them later.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: StyleHG

bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
1)Train scene: I thought it over, but I decided to leave it as it is. My thug starts from being a jerk - it’s the important part of the story. Also, making it too sweet I’m risking to turn my thug into a college student.The thug should behave according to his status. Besides, rewriting and rerendering may take pretty much time (a month or so.)
Well, for me there is two part in your thug which are separated and not matching.
In the train his behaviour makes me hate him and I find it incoherent with the rest of his behaviour afterwards which is logic.
Afterwards he is all over trying to help her (getting her a job, catching beach thief, etc...)
And for my value, a girl can accept a mafia boy, not a guy who try to rape her point blank.

I understand changing this scene may need time and rerendering for some pictures.

It's a long term rewrite for me when you have time for it, it may just need the geezer to only speak about the black guy, have an altercation where he annoy the mc and have the thug run after him on the railstation deck.

He get her phone, but too late to catch the train.

You may even convert the fingering part as a wet dream about her saviour.

That way they are both tied by the red string of fate of wanting each other ;)

This is just an idea, for long term when you have time.

For me it would be more logic that way.

bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
I replayed the train scene.

The black guy model in the train scene would need to be someone else (a different model).
(this way there is no need of change in will after the boss encounter)

You may drop the thug until he say "Not right now" and change it to something like "Not worth it man".
Drop next frame (it show a connexion)

Drop thug when black guy snatch dolly and the frame with give it back asshole.

Replace thug by black guy with "Wow! You fight so fiercely for your doll. Okay, I can give her back to you, but you must give something in return."
Drop next frame, replace with black thung in "Now it's time to pay."
In defensive fight dream replace thug by black guy.
Drop from "One, two, ..." until "Haha! She's shivering! I like scared bitches."
The text of this frame may be replaced by "I snatched this bitch phone, server her right ! I like scared bitches." (or something like that)
Drop until "See you later, babe. C'mon, Will!"
This frame may be replace with a "Out of my way, jackass"
Replace "Hey!" by "Don't ignore me moron !"
Replace "Just, go away, jerks" by "This jerk gone away" (need check english on this one)
Drop next frame.
Drop "Not now, Will"
"Oh, dear! One of them was a Dock Rat! ..."
"I rember reading an article abou this. Sometimes, when being assaulted is inevitable, the victim get flabbergasted. It helps her keep sanity."
Drop next 2 frame.
Drop from "She doesn't use a passcode. Good girl!" until "Okay! Let's find her address. I'll pay a private visit to her."
Replace "Okay! ..." with "Why did you stopped me earlied, now you will pay"
Drop "Why? Oh, you do hit on her!"
Keep fight until high kick.
Make black guy run away then.
Add frame with phone on ground
Reinsert "She doesn't use a passcode. Good girl!" frame with "This coward dropped his phone when he ran away!"
"He doesn't use a passcode. Nice catch!"
"Wait, it's the girl phone. I'm going to find her!"
? A frame with "Oh, she left her nude unprotected, nice :)" ?
Continue from "(phone ringing)" without black guy
Drop or redo without head turned "Let's go! Boss has something for me."

No change after that if the black guy model is someone different from will.

There is some stuff to rewrite lightly when she speak about beeing vengeful in the beach.

That's just an idea and you were right, there is some re-rendering to do and it would take times :'(

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Well, for me there is two part in your thug which are separated and not matching.
In the train his behaviour makes me hate him and I find it incoherent with the rest of his behaviour afterwards which is logic.
Afterwards he is all over trying to help her (getting her a job, catching beach thief, etc...)
And for my value, a girl can accept a mafia boy, not a guy who try to rape her point blank.

I understand changing this scene may need time and rerendering for some pictures.

It's a long term rewrite for me when you have time for it, it may just need the geezer to only speak about the black guy, have an altercation where he annoy the mc and have the thug run after him on the railstation deck.

He get her phone, but too late to catch the train.

You may even convert the fingering part as a wet dream about her saviour.

That way they are both tied by the red string of fate of wanting each other ;)

This is just an idea, for long term when you have time.

For me it would be more logic that way.
Hey, I was accused of racism two times in this thread! Don't tell me about a black guy who's the only jerk there :)

You said that you hated Hunter (white thug). That's exactly what I want a player to feel. MC also hates him, but beside this, something attracts her to him, so she has controversial feelings: mind says "hate" when heart says "give him a chance." You know that he's actually not so a bad guy, right? He stopped groping MC and he tried to protect her. So give him a chance!
And again, you're making a prince from Hunter. You don't leave space for drama. I thought about adding internal monologue during the train groping scene (something like "Stop, what the f... I'm doing!,") but again, I decided not to do this. Hunter stopped groping and leave MC alone, that's should be enough for prologue.

And about the Hunter's reasons:
- Initially, he starts groping MC - he wants to punish MC for being rude (and just for fun);
- Then he realizes that MC is something special, and takes a decision to stop before this goes any further. Also, he picks up her phone to find her later.
- On the train station, he makes up his mind - from this point he consider MC as his girlfriend. Naturally, he wants to protect her and to make sure she is okay until he will be able to meet her again.

hubba69

Jul 29, 2019
Just my 2 cents. I really love this game so far. It is a nice diversion from all those romancePlainSexGames. I personally wish the thug-story would be kept in the background. I would like to see the MC become the 'Absolute Queen Of Kinky Masturbation'. Because that's the aspect where this game shines compared to the other games.

My personal wishlist:
- Have the MC interact with other girls, but not in a lesbian way. More like daring each others to stretch their limits (pun intended).
- I would like to see her dance through the living room with her toothbrush up her peehole and finger it while watching TV. I don't get why this got so few votes. In japanese games they made an art form out of it. Do people know what urethra means? I am not a native english speaker and I had to look it up.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Just my 2 cents. I really love this game so far. It is a nice diversion from all those romancePlainSexGames. I personally wish the thug-story would be kept in the background. I would like to see the MC become the 'Absolute Queen Of Kinky Masturbation'. Because that's the aspect where this game shines compared to the other games.

My personal wishlist:
- Have the MC interact with other girls, but not in a lesbian way. More like daring each others to stretch their limits (pun intended).
- I would like to see her dance through the living room with her toothbrush up her peehole and finger it while watching TV. I don't get why this got so few votes. In japanese games they made an art form out of it. Do people know what urethra means? I am not a native english speaker and I had to look it up.
Thank you!
I’m planning some daring stuff. Actually, one scene already exists - Jackie (sex shop clerk) dares MC to take off her skirt right in the sex shop, and then serve a client being just in panties/ pantieless (depending on EX.)

Dancing with a toothbrush in the pee hole is a really weird stuff, so MC has to learn a lot to do something like that :) Urethral play is a separate fetish branch, but to open it you will need advanced watersport fetish, while watersport will require PE 50%.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I seems to have a bug too regarding choosing panties for red district, I can't go there pantyless.
My stats :
cooking: mastered
HJ: 50%
BJ: 40%
FF: 50%
PP: 20%
PE: 30%
AP: 33%
EX: 30%
TS: 50%

Am-I missing BN for that ?
It's not a bug. You need EX 33% to get this option. Right now, it's a parton only feature (you can't raise EX beyond 30%.)

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Christmas02.png

Thank you to everyone who was with me this year. Your support is crucial for me. I hope we will continue to cooperate even closer next year. The storyline is just going to begin, so the most exciting things will start in the following months.

I wish everyone to have a person nearby who means way more to you than all the Christmas gifts you got during your life. Cheers!

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes