What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
View attachment 1553874

Thank you to everyone who was with me this year. Your support is crucial for me. I hope we will continue to cooperate even closer next year. The storyline is just going to begin, so the most exciting things will start in the following months.

I wish everyone to have a person nearby who means way more to you than all the Christmas gifts you got during your life. Cheers!
Thanks to you, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, wish you all the best. :giggle:

Reactions: fiuojui and zegamez

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
I love this game. I know in time there will be more than five days but for now the game is just too short.

All the different ways you could play this game makes one day into a coding nightmare for bug checking. In saying that I wholly respect you for your work.

I do love this game. My we have everlasting updates, Amen.

Reactions: fiuojui and zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hi, dear supporters!
Maybe, you noticed the link to Christmas Contest 2021
Please, consider voting for my game. Right now, I have ... emm... 0 votes. On the other hand, it's just four less than the current leader. The victory is so close!
The voting is for donors only.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Hi, dear supporters!
Maybe, you noticed the link to Christmas Contest 2021
Please, consider voting for my game. Right now, I have ... emm... 0 votes. On the other hand, it's just four less than the current leader. The victory is so close!
The voting is for donors only.
I wish I could vote, but I am not a donor. I find it interesting that two of the frontrunners uses Honey Select assets...

Reactions: zegamez

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
I m still very early in the game. it was interesting enough to make me try it, it is good enough to keep playn (so far),
but some poses are very weird/ugly and some situations are disturbing (10 "sexy" poses while lyn on your dads grave?! wtf?!)
also the conversations and monologues are very wooden. thats not remotely how youd talk in real life.

so I think its good, you can see the dev puts his love in it and tries to make us care for the mc, but it also got some flaws
luckily just the kind of flaws that get lost along the way when a game/VN stays alive.

so please: stay alive ;)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: grumpyoldcat

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Revisiting this after the first release... still on the fence... one thing bugs me tho... why is saving so gawdawful slow?

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Revisiting this after the first release... still on the fence... one thing bugs me tho... why is saving so gawdawful slow?
Have no idea. Do you have same problem with other games?
Does anyone else have issues with saving?

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Have no idea. Do you have same problem with other games?
Does anyone else have issues with saving?
Nope, this is the first game I've got this with... normally when I click an empty slot it would save instant.
Another thing I notice compared to other games is that the save files are really big... on average about 2.9MB where as other games produce save files between 250-350KB
Guess that explains the delay... The reason seems to be the log file, if I unpack a save file, this file expands to a whopping 22MB :eek:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Nope, this is the first game I've got this with... normally when I click an empty slot it would save instant.
Another thing I notice compared to other games is that the save files are really big... on average about 2.9MB where as other games produce save files between 250-350KB
Guess that explains the delay... The reason seems to be the log file, if I unpack a save file, this file expands to a whopping 22MB :eek:
Ok, thank you. I’ll try to figure it out

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I m still very early in the game. it was interesting enough to make me try it, it is good enough to keep playn (so far),
but some poses are very weird/ugly and some situations are disturbing (10 "sexy" poses while lyn on your dads grave?! wtf?!)
also the conversations and monologues are very wooden. thats not remotely how youd talk in real life.

so I think its good, you can see the dev puts his love in it and tries to make us care for the mc, but it also got some flaws
luckily just the kind of flaws that get lost along the way when a game/VN stays alive.

so please: stay alive ;)
If you do like my game, you could write something more constructive. Phrases like "some poses are sh..." give me nothing to work with. What exactly don't you like?

Though, thank you for bringing up the topic about "sexy" poses during sad/serious moments. I'd like to ask the opinion of other players.

In the following update I have some sad scenes, and some of the related renders have nudity/sexual content. For example, MC is crying while urinating.
How do you think, should I remove it?

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Can you give me one of your save files?

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hi, dear supporters!

I've finished the largest part of the following update. This part contains the whole day of MC, from getting up to going to sleep, and some more scenes with other characters. It's about 500 renders & 1 animation so far. This day can finish as a total disaster (best choice for the future lesbian route) or... another way (straight route.)
Now, I have to do Amy's part and one scene with Dolly. Also, I'm planning to update the interface during bedroom scenes and routine daytime choices and add a few more animations for bedroom scenes.
Oh, and also, I'd like to add Italian and German translations.

I appreciate your support! Happy New Year!

d1_amuse09.jpg

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I'd like to ask the opinion of other players.

In the following update I have some sad scenes, and some of the related renders have nudity/sexual content. For example, MC is crying while urinating.
Hell no. Keep it. Sounds like a realistic scene, involving character growth. Doesn’t mean that every emotion or physical function should be shown ”in the name of character development”; let’s not have a scene where MC is bored and taking a dump or stressed and throwing up. Everything doesn’t have to be in the players faces. But the scene you mentioned sounds like just normal stuff for MC.

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
If you do like my game, you could write something more constructive. Phrases like "some poses are sh..." give me nothing to work with. What exactly don't you like?

Though, thank you for bringing up the topic about "sexy" poses during sad/serious moments. I'd like to ask the opinion of other players.

First off:
I did not say anything was shit, I said some of the poses (and faces) in the beginning of the game are weird/ugly, meaning absolutely unnatural. I remember one frame where mc looks like she was just falling out of the sky, face and body distorted.
While she was actually just changing her pants or sth. like that... thats not shit, thats what I meant by typical flaws of early game stages.
If sayn your game has flaws or you were not perfect at day one is the same to you as sayn "this is shit" then probably 99% of all games are shit.
Again: I did not say that.

Second and more important:
You are creepin me out a bit.
Are you really comparing "she is dry humping her dads grave" to "shes sad and sits on the toilet?"
One of these things is perfectly normal, the other is disturbing.

Since you seemingly want the mc to be relateable and likeable like an actual human being instead of the "usual fuckbunny", the grave thing is something worth a second look.
You are right, theres a lot of posing and stuff in a girls life today. We know how to do that.
But when your sayn your goodbyes to your dad(or his gravestone) you ll probably not care too much about showing your panties, privates or do sexy poses every few seconds while rubbing your body on the grass.
(I assume you just wanted to show her off early so people get how hot she is and stick to your project).

Again: I welcome your intentions very much, as a girl I prefer somewhat realistic female behavior.
I wanted to share my thoughts on things that are very off, especially when things might be far off from what you seem to want yourself.
If that aint constructive or I am mistaking- I m very sorry and I ll shut up.

Last edited:

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I dont think you should remove it.
But if you have doubts, you can had the option... or (I know its more work) if the exhibition stat is high it make more sense for her to pee naked? I dont know.. Just better leave it has you planed.. (y)

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Second and more important:
You are creepin me out a bit.
Are you really comparing "she is dry humping her dads grave" to "shes sad and sits on the toilet?"
One of these things is perfectly normal, the other is disturbing.
Okay, thank you. I’ll check the cemetery scene one more time. I didn’t have any intentions to make anything like “dry bumping”, but I admit I was very unexperienced with 3D rendering at that time.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020

Absolutely not, I think she can be sexy and sad. Depends on how you depict her. Just keep going with your gut feeling. so far you've done a great job!!

Reactions: zegamez
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes