What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hi, dear supporters! I spent a few days reorganizing my DAZ library. I managed to decrease loading time three times, and in some scenarios even more. The most remarkable effect I got was in animation. Now I can easily use instruments which were too lagging before. I hope it will help me to create better animations.

Also, I decided to update my MC. When I started my game, the last version of the DAZ female model was Genesis 8. A few months ago, it was updated to Genesis 8.1. The new model has a more realistic expression system and a better scaling of the neck area. I tested it and managed to make MC exactly how she looked before. However, I decided to replace the breast asset I used before. It didn't live up to my expectations and added a lot of butthurt. For example, I always have problems with tops - MC's breasts always significantly poke out because they are technically separate objects, and DAZ can't adjust the sizes of the clothes correctly. Besides, when I move her breasts, tops stay in the same position, and I have to fix it manually each time. Here's an updated MC's breasts (the effects of the lotion MC used to cure her sunburns partially faded away ;).)

Lisa8.1_test01.jpg

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Had a lot of fun playing this game, and the renders are very hot. Love the kink animations but wish there was more opportunity to have the MC with women and making her less accepting of being groped.
Thank you!

There will be a lesbian route and some other non-main storyline opportunities. First lesbian scene (but without mc) will be in the next update.

Groping: MC is not going to become just more corrupted, but she will become a stronger personality. In the next update her confidence will grow enough for not allowing groping herself without serious consequences.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
I spent a few days reorganizing my DAZ library. I managed to decrease loading time three times, and in some scenarios even more. The most remarkable effect I got was in animation. Now I can easily use instruments which were too lagging before. I hope it will help me to create better animations.
Can you share a few tips? )

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hi, guys!
Have a good news and bad news.

Starting from the following version, I'm going to pay much more attention to the promotion of my game. I'm still enthusiastic and very far from being worn off, but I realize that the enthusiasm can't last forever. I really want to tell this story to the end, and it would be great if I got financial stimuli to work on my game, was able to hire an assistant, and could update my graphic card.

My game is not financially successful yet. I believe that's not because of the quality of the game but because of lack of promotion. Also, some people refrained from supporting me because my game didn't contain the story. But the story starts in the next update (v.0.0.9a), and you will finally find out what my game is about.

I plan to create two versions: v.0.0.8a-free (contains bug fixes, a few new animations, and new interface), and v.0.0.9a-full (all previous + new content). All my patrons will have access to the full version as soon as it will be ready (5$ tiers with a tiny delay as it was before.)

So, the bad news is that full version will be available in 2 weeks delay this time, and 1 month delay for the future updates. Instead, v.0.0.8a-free will be available as soon as it's ready.

The good news is that the update is almost ready. Everything is proofread, coding is done, I'm finishing rendering last animations. I'm going to implement Italian and German translations. The Italian is 100% finished, the German is not ready yet.

I know it's kind of frustrating, but, as I said, I want to have stimuli to continue my project long before my enthusiasm disappears.

Check out I hope you would like it.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
I believe that's not because of the quality of the game but because of lack of promotion. Also, some people refrained from supporting me because my game didn't contain the story.
Maybe. But, for example, I just do not get it how to play the game )) At some point, "Groundhog Day" begins: as I have not tried, she is "don`t feel well" and I can`t increase the skills in the evenings. With all the choices, the next days result is the same, and so on. After several attempts I`m just lose interest and close the game until the next update...

Sorry for my English

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
My game is not financially successful yet.
Umm... Have you thought of adding a cheap entry fee, some have such a category starting at £1 per month whereas I notice you start at £4; this may put off a casual supporter.
I plan to create two versions: v.0.0.8a-free (contains bug fixes, a few new animations, and new interface), and v.0.0.9a-full (all previous + new content). All my patrons will have access to the full version as soon as it will be ready (5$ tiers with a tiny delay as it was before.)
To clarify the bug fix will be available to all once complete. The update will be available to patrons immediately for the top tiers and a short delay for the lower tier. I presume that you'll also have a further delay prior to public release?

Reactions: Drunkmilkman

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Umm... Have you thought of adding a cheap entry fee, some have such a category starting at £1 per month whereas I notice you start at £4; this may put off a casual supporter.

To clarify the bug fix will be available to all once complete. The update will be available to patrons immediately for the top tiers and a short delay for the lower tier. I presume that you'll also have a further delay prior to public release?
Not sure about small entry fee. I read an article on Patreon and they said it's wrong to have $1 tiers - their recommended entry level is $3. Though, $3 for just having access to patron-only posts without any other benefits is too much.

For sure, bug fixes will be available without any delays.
An hour ago I finished the update, and it's uploading now. Version v.0.0.8-free will be available today (I hope); version v.0.0.9 with new content will be available in two weeks.

Reactions: Farrel322

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
$3 for just having access to patron-only posts without any other benefits is too much.
100% your choice and yes that's where I was thinking a minimal entry level fee. I'll leave the thought with you to consider.

Reactions: zegamez
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes