What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Started this game yesterday and it´s a very nice surprise. I´m just at the very beginning, she will have her first night alone in the house after going to the beach and the fun will start.
The bad thing is the engrish, damn, it´s atrocious.

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Meet new Amy!

Hello, dear supporters! I was not happy how Amy looked like, as well as some of you. So, I decided to redo Amy (almost from scratch). That's how she looks like now.

Looks waaay better imho. I wish she had some kind of bush... I know I know.. this is just my thing, I like em "normal".
Btw what do you use to model? DAZ?

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Started this game yesterday and it´s a very nice surprise. I´m just at the very beginning, she will have her first night alone in the house after going to the beach and the fun will start.
The bad thing is the engrish, damn, it´s atrocious.
I know my English is far from ideal, but is it so atrocious? Each part was proofread by a native speaker(s).
Anyway, one guy reproofread the whole game one more time, so the next update will have less mistakes.

Reactions: StyleHG

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I know my English is far from ideal, but is it so atrocious? Each part was proofread by a native speaker(s).
Anyway, one guy reproofread the whole game one more time, so the next update will have less mistakes.
Most of the time is fine, but the part where the guy that harassed The MC the first time was talking with his buddy concerning the cellphone he stole was very painful to read, there were some other moments concerning the thugs as well, but nothing major.

Reactions: zegamez

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I have a question, i´m following the walkthrough, but i´m gong to day 4 and so far i only have 10% PP and the same for the pussy joices. No more values for the rest. I find it impossible to have more than this so far. Does the game gives you the chance to raise exibithionism naturally?
I´m trying to avoid cheating, and to be honest i don´t even know what to write in the cheat field

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
You can raise PP to 20%, PE to 30%, and exhibitionism to 30%. To raise exhibitionism, MC has to practice it, not only watching the videos. You can find the details in the Walkthrough.

You can find cheat codes on my Patreon of Subscribestar for free (it was posted in September 2021.)

Reactions: Qixoni

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
I have offered to proofread for people before. It amazes me how much bad english still slips by in all these games here on F95.

Srg3369

Aug 25, 2021
I have offered to proofread for people before. It amazes me how much bad english still slips by in all these games here on F95.
Just for record not all people born speaking English and not all dev can get translator to help them with the game

Reactions: rh12

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Actually, she has ))
You will be able to toggle hairy/shaved.
Yes, DAZ.

Awesome. I'll wait till the first week finishes which should be around next year August. :D (I'm a patient bastard).
Also can you recommend some tutorial videos on using DAZ? Or you just figured it out on your own?
Nonetheless, Godspeed and I wish the best to you, you game is one of a kind for me and I can't wait till we have even more content in it.

Reactions: rh12 and zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
zegamez while I'm patiently waiting for your next update (I'm a subscriber on patreon as well), was wondering which other games you would reccommend that you highly enjoy?
Maybe, I'm not the best person to ask about other games. It was a time I played a few games a week, but since I started my own game, I just don't have time for that. I started Bad Memories of Recreation; it seemed interesting, but it's been a few months, and I can't play it again. I downloaded Tamara's Exposure but again can't find time to play it. I played the first version of Casey Fall, but the author updated it a few times, and I have no time to play it. The curse of Game Developer ))

Before I became a dev, I liked Project Sage by Paperwork. Maybe, this game made up my mind to create my own game. I liked Project Sage very much, and when I realized that it had been abandoned, I decided to make my own game with Amy (MC of Project Sage) and make it in 3D (Project Sage was created in HS.) Why in 3D? Because Amy wore butt plug quite often (which I loved a lot), but that buttplug, when inserted, looked like a "black something" poking in the skin of the butt area (which I hate.) So, I wanted to create renders where buttplugs would look like buttplugs, and penises won't appear right over pants and so on. So, when I started designing my MC, I wanted to make it like Amy... but a bit more athletic. Like Amy, but redhead. Like Amy, but (you name it.) Finally, my MC doesn't look like Amy at all )). I called Amy, my MC's "best friend," in honor of Amy from Project Sage.

My first game and the first dev I supported was the Chloe series of GDS. When I was checking for updates, I found F95... And then... Wow...
The next game I liked was Dating my Daughter by MrDots. Play it for sure if you haven't played Acting Lessons of Dr. PinkCake. His next game, Being a Dick, is also great, but I don't have time to play it since the first update.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Awesome. I'll wait till the first week finishes which should be around next year August. :D (I'm a patient bastard).
Also can you recommend some tutorial videos on using DAZ? Or you just figured it out on your own?
Nonetheless, Godspeed and I wish the best to you, you game is one of a kind for me and I can't wait till we have even more content in it.
In the beginning, I just watched the built-in tutorials and learned DAZ mainly by myself. In my opinion, the method of trial and error is the most effective.
When I got the basics, I tried to do more complicated things. I don't watch any particular blogger. I look for related videos when I want to do something specific. Also, I watched some tutorials about lightning, postprocessing, and using dForce, but it was when I learned the basics pretty well.

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
i cant seem to get my ex to 47% to get the last scene in the gallery even with cheats any ideas?

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
i cant seem to get my ex to 47% to get the last scene in the gallery even with cheats any ideas?
Maximal level of exhibitionism in v.0.0.7 is 30%. Higher level is available only for patrons.
Sorry for confusion.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hi, dear supporters! I spent a few days reorganizing my DAZ library. I managed to decrease loading time three times, and in some scenarios even more. The most remarkable effect I got was in animation. Now I can easily use instruments which were too lagging before. I hope it will help me to create better animations.

Also, I decided to update my MC. When I started my game, the last version of the DAZ female model was Genesis 8. A few months ago, it was updated to Genesis 8.1. The new model has a more realistic expression system and a better scaling of the neck area. I tested it and managed to make MC exactly how she looked before. However, I decided to replace the breast asset I used before. It didn't live up to my expectations and added a lot of butthurt. For example, I always have problems with tops - MC's breasts always significantly poke out because they are technically separate objects, and DAZ can't adjust the sizes of the clothes correctly. Besides, when I move her breasts, tops stay in the same position, and I have to fix it manually each time. Here's an updated MC's breasts (the effects of the lotion MC used to cure her sunburns partially faded away ;).)

Lisa8.1_test01.jpg

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes