What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
If you want to support Ukraine, you can participate in the Information war:
  • download TOR
  • open
  • leave it to work in the background
Now, your computer joins to DDoS attacks on russian government and propagandist resources. Don't minimize the window; if your system starts lagging, just refresh the page). Thank you!

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Or maybe take part in a nuclear war right away ? Why waste time on trifles ?

Yes, yes, I'd love nothing more, but unfortunately I've forgotten the lyrics to "It's A Long Way to Tipperary" and nobody who's still got anything right in their head marches off to their certain doom without a happy song on their lips, do they?!

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Yes, yes, I'd love nothing more, but unfortunately I've forgotten the lyrics to "It's A Long Way to Tipperary" and nobody who's still got anything right in their head marches off to their certain doom without a happy song on their lips, do they?!
Those who live a lie are unable to understand the consequences of their actions. When propaganda is everywhere, the truth is somewhere else, hidden from the public. I guess we will learn a lot of interesting things over time, if we stay alive.
Rockets don't march, they fly at breakneck speed. ))

Reactions: victkh

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Just to clarify for everyone: zegamez is actually living in America (he is a citizen now! yay! :D) so he is OK and safe if anyone is concerned. But, yes, he is originally from Ukraine; unfortunately, his family is still there as of the last time I heard from him on this subject (unsure about current status now). Need to pray for his family there and hope they are safe. Also pray for Ukraine as well. What has happened in Ukraine is very much unfortunate and disappointing. :( I hope that the violence will come to the end and that the cherished peace will return. :) Those bloodshed are very much unnecessary. Make love, not war.

That being said, I would like to remind everyone here that this is not the place to discuss politics or anything that is not game-related. Don't get me wrong... it is okay to occasionally refer to it but there are boundaries here. Any extensive discussions regarding the present situation in Ukraine should be reserved for the Off-Topic sub-board under General Discussions board instead in this forum. Thank you for the understanding.

-RM, co-admin of official game Discord

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I'm already pretty wasted here myself, but whatever you have in your system seems to pop even more, so enlighten me, what the hell are you talking about?!
About heterosexual female games without lesbianism. All female NPCs are lesbians. No exceptions.

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
If it was in real life, you would be beaten not only by bullies, but also by girls.

I have been able to sympathise with you quite well up to this point, because believe it or not, we are in a very similar situation, we both want to play games with a female main character, even if we have different expectations of it.
But unfortunately, with so many games and VNs, it's immediately obvious that the intention was never to experience an exciting and entertaining story from the female perspective, but only to turn that main character into the biggest cock-worshipping cunt north of Cassiopeia in the most demeaning way humanly possible and nothing more.
So you know exactly why we don't get all the excitement we want in these games, but are you criticising that? No, you're just lashing out at some kind of "lesbian propaganda" who supposedly spoil the games for you...

I'm telling you this as a woman and as a lesbian: Do you seriously think that I enjoy playing all these stupid slut simulators full of mostly immature male fantasies?!
Do you really think I'm not fed up with that too?

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I have been able to sympathise with you quite well up to this point, because believe it or not, we are in a very similar situation, we both want to play games with a female main character, even if we have different expectations of it.
But unfortunately, with so many games and VNs, it's immediately obvious that the intention was never to experience an exciting and entertaining story from the female perspective, but only to turn that main character into the biggest cock-worshipping cunt north of Cassiopeia in the most demeaning way humanly possible and nothing more.
So you know exactly why we don't get all the excitement we want in these games, but are you criticising that? No, you're just lashing out at some kind of "lesbian propaganda" who supposedly spoil the games for you...

I'm telling you this as a woman and as a lesbian: Do you seriously think that I enjoy playing all these stupid slut simulators full of mostly immature male fantasies?!
Do you really think I'm not fed up with that too?
You are woman? The whore alternative is not a lesbian. This is a heterosexual woman. I doubt you're a woman. Because a woman won't sleep with all male npc in game. She will choose one

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Because a woman won't sleep with all male npc in game. She will choose one
In this case, there would be no female infidelity. No need to tell fairy tales. Both women and men are very different in their preferences throughout their lives

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
In this case, there would be no female infidelity. No need to tell fairy tales. Both women and men are very different in their preferences throughout their lives
Female infidelity is when a better man took you. This is the expectation of the Best. Male infidelity is just sex for fun and collecting expirience and honor

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes