What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
In this case, there would be no female infidelity. No need to tell fairy tales. Both women and men are very different in their preferences throughout their lives
Female infidelity is when a better man took you. This is the expectation of the Best. Male infidelity is just sex for fun and collecting expirience and honor

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
You are woman? The whore alternative is not a lesbian. This is a heterosexual woman. I doubt you're a woman. Because a woman won't sleep with all male npc in game. She will choose one

Be glad that your ignorance or your inability to comprehend what you read doesn't hurt, otherwise you would run around in circles shrieking all day long.

Oh yes, by the way, I also doubt many things about you, and that doesn't even have anything to do with a gender that is in question... because when it comes to imbeciles it doesn't matter to me whether they are male or female.

I think in the future we'd better stay out of each other's way, because I'm not in the mood for this nonsense; not now, not ever.
Well, in spite of everything, have a nice day.

signed: a woman slightly shaking her head in disbelief

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
So i'm playing this game for the first time (loving it btw, not at all what i was expecting this game to be like) and i'm currently at the end of day 6 after the date with Hunter. But i'm getting a bit confused about the relationship between the MC and Amy, up untill this point she was always referred to as being her best friend but then Hunter starts calling her her sister as does the MC at the end of the date. Then a bit later there's the scene at the bar with Amy and one of the twins where Amy refers to her and the MC as besties again. So which is it bff's or sisters?

They do look a lot alike so i guess they could easily be sisters but on the other hand whenever the MC talks about her father or home it feels like she was an only child, like at his grave she said something like "i know you really liked Amy too" that's not something you would say if she was your sister and his other daughter right?

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
i'm getting a bit confused about the relationship between the MC and Amy
Hi, she's the MC's best friend but they had a falling out so the MC can decide to help her get away from her boyfriend and Hunter is prepared to help if you want.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Yep... He's already set up Amy's "bad" boyfriend for a takedown; you'll like where that goes. :)
I hate Amy, her boyfriend and that boring lesbian storyline. If Amy gone to me, i say her: fuck off.

I want more date and funny expirience with Hunter (black friend and his girl together with us (NO SEX, just adventures).

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
DamagedCoda in 'the office' create amazing date scene too. But date with Hunter... was... magnificent, paranormal and extraterastrial!

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
But i'm getting a bit confused about the relationship between the MC and Amy
She's intended as your (MC's) sister, and iirc the dialogue changes accordingly if you rename her properly in the beginning when given the opportunity. If you leave the name unchanged the game enters the gray bff/landlady/etc. area (p@tr3on rul3z). "Sister" mentions in the bff version are simply an omission i believe - but a good indication what the intended relationship is.

Reactions: iC4v3M4n

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020

She's intended as your (MC's) sister, and iirc the dialogue changes accordingly if you rename her properly in the beginning when given the opportunity. If you leave the name unchanged the game enters the gray bff/landlady/etc. area (p@tr3on rul3z). "Sister" mentions in the bff version are simply an omission i believe - but a good indication what the intended relationship is.
Ooh ok got it, i never really looked into renaming her, as in i thought it was just choice to give her a different name if you wanted too not that it also gave you the option to define the relationship. I didn't really care so i just hit enter and went with the default name. But that explains it, thx for the reply

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hi, guys!
It was a time when I was about to abandon the project, and only the support of my tiers stopped me from doing this. That's why I'm especially happy to say that all the renders and the coding for v.0.10a are finished!
I just need to do some testing and give my friends some time for translation. I'm going to update the gallery, though it may be finished later for v.0.10b.
The update finalizes the first week of Lisa's life in the city. Also, you can play Monday, but it'll be a pure sandbox day.
So many happened during the first week, and much more to come! This Sunday, Lisa's dream comes true. Wanna see Lisa is being super happy - play the game. Then Lisa may meet Hunter or ignore him and meet her new female friend, Sandra. Or, Lisa may ignore both of them, spend the day alone, and finish the day in your favorite way - watching lewd videos. I added a few more actions for bed play, showering, and bathing.
And one more gameplay modification (experimental): now, you can save Lisa's fetish skills at the end of the game and have them from the start of the next play!

And one more thing!
I decided to add one more fetish - armpits. It will add related renders to sex scenes. You can unlock this fetish using free cheat code armpits or lock it back using armpits-.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
And one more gameplay modification (experimental): now, you can save Lisa's fetish skills at the end of the game and have them from the start of the next play!
That could be a nice gimmick. But does it really have an effect on a new game run?

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Hi, guys!
It was a time when I was about to abandon the project, and only the support of my tiers stopped me from doing this. That's why I'm especially happy to say that all the renders and the coding for v.0.10a are finished!
I just need to do some testing and give my friends some time for translation. I'm going to update the gallery, though it may be finished later for v.0.10b.
The update finalizes the first week of Lisa's life in the city. Also, you can play Monday, but it'll be a pure sandbox day.
So many happened during the first week, and much more to come! This Sunday, Lisa's dream comes true. Wanna see Lisa is being super happy - play the game. Then Lisa may meet Hunter or ignore him and meet her new female friend, Sandra. Or, Lisa may ignore both of them, spend the day alone, and finish the day in your favorite way - watching lewd videos. I added a few more actions for bed play, showering, and bathing.

And one more thing!
I decided to add one more fetish - armpits. It will add related renders to sex scenes. You can unlock this fetish using free cheat code armpits or lock it back using armpits-.
I am really happy u decided not to abandon the game i am not one of your patreon cause my country don't have connections with other banks but i hope u will keep up working on this game. Good luck.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes