What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Everything you said are not the main point. Thus, scenes with heels are possible, but I can't say when and where right now.
The same thing with goblins: the may appear in a new Lisa's dream or not - I can't say right now.
Tentacles - most likely, not.
one scene of tentacle goblins in heels and everyone should be appeased

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Finally the perfect game I was looking for
A question before I download this and support you on patreon
Kind dev can we persue bdsm in the lesbian route or is it only available in the straight route ?

honored.guestman

Oct 22, 2019
Missed a fetish. Facial bukkake, especially covering open eyes and using a vaginal speculum to see the crevix before and after a creampie.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Okay, now we need someone strong

I just thought a week was enough. Guess I'll have to wait some more =)

Oh, my bad =D
Yeah, I was thinking to get a new sub on his patreon. But I will wait a bit aswell, want to see patch notes first, otherwise I wait for the next update and get a sub then.

Aug 27, 2017
Yeah, I was thinking to get a new sub on his patreon. But I will wait a bit aswell, want to see patch notes first, otherwise I wait for the next update and get a sub then.
Well with that I can help =D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yeah, I'm more interested in weekly events, so not this time -_-

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Well with that I can help =D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yeah, I'm more interested in weekly events, so not this time -_-
Same, I don't really care about Hunter that much. I would love to see more daring and naughty exhibitism stuff. This update feels more like a straight forward hardcore sex with Hunter update. There are already tons of games that offers the same content.

So, I will also wait a bit until the next update or something. But I can't hardly believe that both new events (landlady and Hunter) are over 1,500 new renders and 30 animations. So, i'm curious what is added more. I mean it does say "huge" Hunter event but I can't believe that the event is a few hunderd renders big.

If so, than this update is a huge bummer for me. I mean, this is highly subjective, this update can still be good for others but just not for me.

Last edited:

wtffff

Apr 11, 2020
Same, I don't really care about Hunter that much. I would love to see more daring and naughty exhibitism stuff. This update feels more like a straight forward hardcore sex with Hunter update. There are already tons of games that offers the same content.

So, I will also wait a bit until the next update or something. But I can't hardly believe that both new events (landlady and Hunter) are over 1,500 new renders and 30 animations. So, i'm curious what is added more. I mean it does say "huge" Hunter event but I can't believe that the event is a few hunderd renders big.

If so, than this update is a huge bummer for me. I mean, this is highly subjective, this update can still be good for others but just not for me.
Same
I think Beauty and Thug one of the. best game about exhibitionism.

Reactions: Tabberius

ShadowSolair

Jul 6, 2020
Is this possible to play lesbian only?
From what I have played, you can for the most part play a lesbian only run, however you will have a date with Hunter regardless, all you have to do is chose bad options to distance yourself from him, and chance encounters of rando males perving on MC in different states of undress such as 2 beach scenes. But you can have lesbian interactions with the sex toy worker, the next door neighbor and the women in the beach bathroom.

TLDR: Yes you can have a lesbian playthrough (thats how I always play this brilliant game), but males will always wanna perv on you.

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes