What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Just send it to you...
Thank you!

That's again the problem with Groundhog Days. Your current day should be #7 (June 7), but because of Groundhog Days, in your save file it's #41. Don't use your save files on Groundhog Days after a game update.

If you don't have any other saves, the easiest way to fix the issue is:

1) Open the B&T folder and find the file renpy/common/00console.rpy

2) Open this file in Notepad and use Ctrl+F to find config.console = False

3) Replace it with config.console = True

4) Save it and launch the game. Load your save-file you emailed me

5) Press Shift+O to open a console

6) Input current_day = 7

7) Press Enter to confirm and Esc to close the console

Now, pick up any option - you will see Lisa's dream.

ChloeFan

Apr 8, 2018
Sure, where can I drop it?
Just send it to you...
Thank you!

That's again the problem with Groundhog Days. Your current day should be #7 (June 7), but because of Groundhog Days, in your save file it's #41. Don't use your save files on Groundhog Days after a game update.

If you don't have any other saves, the easiest way to fix the issue is:

1) Open the B&T folder and find the file renpy/common/00console.rpy

2) Open this file in Notepad and use Ctrl+F to find config.console = False

3) Replace it with config.console = True

4) Save it and launch the game. Load your save-file you emailed me

5) Press Shift+O to open a console

6) Input current_day = 7

7) Press Enter to confirm and Esc to close the console

Now, pick up any option - you will see Lisa's dream.
Great, now the game continues. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: zegamez

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It is supposed to be an apk in a zip file, but the problem is, that it gives you an error when you try to extract it.
The game is far too big to be installed on Android now. Zegames just save all the images as jpg. That should cut down on the size without doing weird artefacts that you say xconvert does with webp

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
The game is far too big to be installed on Android now. Zegames just save all the images as jpg. That should cut down on the size without doing weird artefacts that you say xconvert does with webp
That's why Wills747 found out a way to overpass the limit of 2 Gb for Android.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
There's still a limit even with the expansion apk. I think you're nearing it now.
The limit you're talking about is 2 Gb. Wills747 made it work when the size of my archives was 2.5 Gb. And it would work even if it were 25 Gb

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Hello!

Discovered this gem a few days ago.
I like sandbox games and I really like this one. Sad that there's only 12 days, but there's already tons of content, it's pretty impressive, so, not so sad.

And I've only tried the fetish saving system a few hours ago, awesome!

I only have one problem with one scene so far. Related to the pussy eating and juices fetish.

At night on bed.
When choosing "Have some relief" -> "Pussy Fingering" -> the game always crash after the choices "Cum" and "Play a little more" are displayed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Got this crash even if I force change the renderer.

1673774671135.png

It's certainly the game engine that is running out of memory. At best, with this game running and a fews others programs, the memory usage reach only 20%. As for the GC memory, 9%.

Also, while moving the mouse, the animations pauses.
I don't know if it's because of the engine, the code, my GC drivers, Windows 11, stupid particles colliding the wrong way billions of light years away from us, you know, the butterfly effect......?

I'm not that fluent in English to describe how I love this game precisely.
To keep it simple and don't knock you with walls of texts :
The story is really nice with plenty of characters (Now I want to help Jose's daughter no matter what! And Uncle John looks like a cool character too! Ellis is well... Ellis, I suppose..., a walking joke?)
There's a few inconsistencies with some images, if you choose to shave armpits the morning, at night with a few poses while she turn in bed hairs are displayed. Or she have panties on one image on bed while doing Nikki-do, then not, and again they are displayed. Nothing too dramatic.

The only thing that I don't like that much is the fact that the hair choices reflect on others characters as well, I've started the game with all hairs displayed, then choose to shave some of them (or not, depend on my mood, on another "NG+"), why not each character can have their own preference regarding that?
Maybe, if possible, you can offer some options in the menu :
1 - All characters have what you decide on the main screen (expect Lisa if she choose to change something during the bathroom routine)
2 - All characters except Lisa have a random predefined preference..?
3 - Or as it is right now, all characters always follow Lisa's style.

Edit: Forgot an important thing, pizzas aren't unhealthy.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
All characters doing sexual acts have to be clearly 18+

That said, I didn't know this game was on steam.

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Well it's seems like a good idea to build a character old enough from the start if he knew that he have to publish it on steam, i hope he can solve the problem,without abandoning the game. All love to the dev.

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
zegamez Normally I avoid female mc games but starting this one has started to change my opinion. Lisa is a great character and the story around her is pretty good. The animations however are absolutely incredible. Developing her body is going to be my new favorite pastime. Her body is amazing. Those nipples and that hairy puffy pussy look delicious. Squirting and grool are a major turn-on for me and this game has it in spades! I hope we can develop her clit. I know I just started, but I'm hoping for something like that. Even without it, I am already sold.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes