What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
does someone else have problem with compressed version? There is no menu/start/load/options buttons. Just to choose pubes and armits hair buttons and nothing else
For a makeshift compressed version, you could download the Android version zip, save the 2 RPA files and put them in the Update only PC version I posted above.
Edit: just tested method above and working.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arestta and u3poD

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
i have a question
i stuck by pussyplay 43%
and by analplay 41%
can anyone help?
i cant buy analbeds , all video have i see
last version from here

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
I downloaded the full game version, put the 5e to 5f fix and I still dont have buttons like this. It was working fine in previous versions. What is going on now? Screenshot_6.jpg

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I downloaded the full game version, put the 5e to 5f fix and I still dont have buttons like this. It was working fine in previous versions. What is going on now? View attachment 2270608
What language did you use during your last RenPy game (not Beauty and the Thug?)

Open the game you played before, set the language to English, and close. Now, try to launch Beauty and the Thug.

If it doesn't help, go to your Beauty and the Thug /game/tl folder and remove portuguese and spanish directories.
I have a feeling that they may cause the problem

Reactions: u3poD

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
What language did you use during your last RenPy game (not Beauty and the Thug?)

Open the game you played before, set the language to English, and close. Now, try to launch Beauty and the Thug.

If it doesn't help, go to your Beauty and the Thug /game/tl folder and remove portuguese and spanish directories.
I have a feeling that they may cause the problem
Thanks, removing portuguese and spanish fixed the problem

Reactions: zegamez

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
JUMPING THROUGH A FEW DAYS WITH SKIPPING CONTENT ISSUE:

Can someone post the fix for the day jumping ?
For some reason my VPN is unable to access adult content on patreon, so i just get a geoblocked page

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Can someone post the fix for the day jumping ?
For some reason my VPN is unable to access adult content on patreon, so i just get a geoblocked page
Day Jumping Fix
After updating the game, don't use the save files where you used Groundhog Days. After Groundhog Day, the day counter shifts, leading to jumping through one or few days.
If you don't have any other saves, you can fix the day counter in the following way:
1) Open the B&T folder and find the file renpy/common/00console.rpy
2) Open this file in Notepad and use Ctrl+F to find config.console = False
3) Replace it with config.console = True
4) Save it and launch the game. Load your save-file
5) Press Shift+O to open a console
6) Input current_day = X, where X is your real day. For example, if you see at the top menu June 8, then input current_day = 8
7) Press Enter to confirm and Esc to close the console
8) After that, you will replay the current day (Day 8 in our example), then proceed to the correct Day 9, where Lisa visits the doctor.

I want to point out that it's not a real bug. I'll try to explain.
Imagine the game ends on Day 9, but you played Day 10 as Groundhog Day. So, you finished Day 10.
Then you update your game where I added Day 10 and Day 11.
You start from your old save file, but you have already played Day 10, right? So, the game moves you to Day 11.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARB582

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
i have a question
i stuck by pussyplay 43%
and by analplay 41%
can anyone help?
i cant buy analbeds , all video have i see
last version from here
Pussy play:
PP 43% / 50% is the maximal value in v.0.1.5
* If Lisa refuses to go to Glory Hole, she will have a dream and PP will be increased to 50%. It’s just a correction to allow Lisa to maximize the fetish skills even without a Glory Hole. Thus:
Lisa goes to Glory Hole: maximal PP 43%
Lisa doesn’t go to Glory Hole: maximal PP 50%

Anal play:
v. 0.1.5e had a bug with AP. It's fixed in 0.1.5f, but you need to go to the cheat menu and set Anal Play back to 40%.
Now, play with anal dildo - AP 42%; watch the last video - AP 46%

Reactions: Demnor

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
Does the game ever open up to be more sandbox or does it stay pretty choose your own adventure the whole time? I played through a few days and it just felt like you were forced into what you were doing all day every day with just a couple small choices to fork a little.
Other than that the game is amazing.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Does the game ever open up to be more sandbox or does it stay pretty choose your own adventure the whole time? I played through a few days and it just felt like you were forced into what you were doing all day every day with just a couple small choices to fork a little.
Other than that the game is amazing.
Think of it more like love of magic or persona in the sense that there are events that hapen no mather what you do and the rest of the time you do what you want. The choice here to have a menu of choice rather than a map and location makes me think more of it like the choice to take an action and go somewhere rather than do the action by clicking on it on a map. if that makes any sense to you I hope it helps.

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
For anyone who is unable to open the dev console with shift+o you need to change the config.console to True

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Wills747 updated Android version. Now, it contains Brazilian Portuguese.

or

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
BadHentay updated the Brazilian translation

12/14/22
Interface Translated
Italian_it Translated
Screens Translated
Samy Translated
Bedplay Translated
Prologue Translated