What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
No, the main character can be straight or bisexual. Futa / trans will be in several episodes.
That's a shame. You've done an amazing job with the renders and the main character is breathtaking but the fact that you are forcing a penis on me is a deal breaker. If there was a pure lesbian route available you would have a new subscriber with me right now. Unfortunately, I sub to several dozen different creators and they all have two things in common, they are very talented (you check that box) and they understand that we don't want any fetishes forced upon us. they put plenty of things in that I don't want but they are all optional not canon such that they are 100% avoidable. That is my gold standard when I decide to support someone. I wish you success and maybe on your next project you will produce something I can support.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
That's a shame. You've done an amazing job with the renders and the main character is breathtaking but the fact that you are forcing a penis on me is a deal breaker. If there was a pure lesbian route available you would have a new subscriber with me right now. Unfortunately, I sub to several dozen different creators and they all have two things in common, they are very talented (you check that box) and they understand that we don't want any fetishes forced upon us. they put plenty of things in that I don't want but they are all optional not canon such that they are 100% avoidable. That is my gold standard when I decide to support someone. I wish you success and maybe on your next project you will produce something I can support.
This is an outdated information. My plans are following:
1) Straight route: Lisa have sex with Hunter, he is her only man. Lisa still may have lesbian sex. However, you can avoid it.
2) Lesbian route: Lisa have sex with Amy. Amy may be her only partner, or they may have fun with Sandra and beach girls.
3) Lisa could pick up noone and do whatever she wants, but not with Hunter and Amy.
4) All fetishes are avoidable. Futa/trans scenes are avoidable.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
This is an outdated information. My plans are following:
1) Straight route: Lisa have sex with Hunter, he is her only man. Lisa still may have lesbian sex. However, you can avoid it.
2) Lesbian route: Lisa have sex with Amy. Amy may be her only partner, or they may have fun with Sandra and beach girls.
3) Lisa could pick up noone and do whatever she wants, but not with Hunter and Amy.
4) All fetishes are avoidable. Futa/trans scenes are avoidable.
that changes everything. Thank you for replying.

Reactions: zegamez

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I tried it and unfortunately I will have to cancel my subscription. You NTR'd me by having Amy have sex with another girl. You made it skippable but it still happened. You should never show a Li with someone else. If you wanted to make it acceptable I should have been able to make it avoidable so that it never happened. Instead Amy is ruined as a LI for me and I no longer have any reason to play your game.It is a shame as the rest of it was so awesome. Maybe your next game will be better.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I tried it and unfortunately I will have to cancel my subscription. You NTR'd me by having Amy have sex with another girl. You made it skippable but it still happened. You should never show a Li with someone else. If you wanted to make it acceptable I should have been able to make it avoidable so that it never happened. Instead Amy is ruined as a LI for me and I no longer have any reason to play your game.It is a shame as the rest of it was so awesome. Maybe your next game will be better.
Don't really know how to comment your post. NTR is when LI cheats on your character. If there's no relations yet - no NTR. How would Amy's friendship and admiration turn into love and passion without any lesbian experience?

And personally my opinion: no dick - no NTR

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Don't really know how to comment your post. NTR is when LI cheats on your character. If there's no relations yet - no NTR. How would Amy's friendship and admiration turn into love and passion without any lesbian experience?

And personally my opinion: no dick - no NTR
The acceptable romantic way is for her to fall in love with the MC and then have her first experience with her. What you did just makes her trashy and no longer a romantic subject. I realize now that you have a totally different view and it is water under the bridge. I wish you well.

MalarKeY007

Jun 6, 2021
I am in love with this game. The devs know exactly what he's doing. Every render is just perfect. I am amazed, for real.

I downloaded both weeks PC and played twice (normal and with boosted stats) on android with Joyplay with no errors.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
hello dev

scenes with heels?

i can't answer your question about fetish, mine not here :(

i see goblins, tentacles possible ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: JuniorAT

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Everything you said are not the main point. Thus, scenes with heels are possible, but I can't say when and where right now.
The same thing with goblins: the may appear in a new Lisa's dream or not - I can't say right now.
Tentacles - most likely, not.

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes