What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

didiloki

Feb 24, 2020
some advice
hope there will be more outfit options and photo sessions, and the player can watch the whole scene (including other option) at Gallery, when the requirement is met (e.g. EX %). Some scenes cant be triggered as the requirement not match at that moment, or skipped, swimming in the pond can't be triggered even EX% is met.

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
so... how can I unlock the mentioned added cum play?
I'm kinda suprised it'S already mentioned since things with Hunter didnt get as far as webcam teasing so far.

also, I don't know if that intentional but Jackie will not say anything when I select the 'Jackie wears beads' in the sex shop, it just goes strigt to a short message followed with the "ugh, whatever - im not innocent!" choice, regardless if I have the beads bought for myself or not...

I had some issues with my last save being unable to continue in this version. I saved right before the 'this this the end of version XY,....." notification but even after the update this notification still pops up and the game either jumps to main menu or jumps into the free sandbox day no.13, skipping day 10,11 and 12 completely, but I eventually gave up trying to fix that, started new game and cheated my money back and gave myself back a darn good health....

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
You should still send your save file with the error to zegamez , it will help to find the root issue and may prevent further potential bugs for yourself and others.
The error was not specific to a save file. At any moment of the game, it was the same problem, even restarting the game, even with a new download of the zipped game.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
This is the last (I hope) bugfix of v.0.1.5f.

It contains a lot of bug fixes throughout the whole game. Now, it much more stable.

Besides, I added a translation in Brazilian Portuguese by BadHentay. He asked to give a review about the quality of his translation.

Week1 has not been changed.

MEDIAFIRE

PC:

MAC:

Mirror on MEGA

PC:

MAC:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
This is the last (I hope) bugfix of v.0.1.5f.

It contains a lot of bug fixes throughout the whole game. Now, it much more stable.

Besides, I added a translation in Brazilian Portuguese by BadHentay. He asked to give a review about the quality of his translation.

Week1 has not been changed.

MEDIAFIRE

PC:

MAC:

Mirror on MEGA

PC:

MEGA, FULL PC

MEGA, Week 1 PC

MEGA, Week 2 PC

MAC:

MEGA, FULL MAC

MEGA, Week 1 MAC

MEGA, Week 2 MAC
I've made a PC update for 0.1.5e --> 0.1.5f using this

Extract in the root game folder and overwrite

Android version 0.1.5f

Install over the old version, You will still need the week1 + week2 rpa files

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Please can someone tell me how to identify the "health" variable. I have got my main character green around the gills and just want to bring her back to good health so the pizza guy gets to deliver his own lump over pepperoni.. :)
I looked through the variables but did not spot for some reason...

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Please can someone tell me how to identify the "health" variable. I have got my main character green around the gills and just want to bring her back to good health so the pizza guy gets to deliver his own lump over pepperoni.. :)
I looked through the variables but did not spot for some reason...
The name of "health" variable is health. The default value is 5, maximal is 10

Reactions: Big Rooster

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks so much for your reply. I used save editor on line and searched "health" (control f) with negative result I further searched a few other terms that may have been appropriate I will look for some values between 7 and 9. The only thing I could find is a Variable named "i" with those numbers changing that did not achieve the result I was hoping for.. Maybe I am on the wrong save editor.. Are you able to help further please??

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Thanks so much for your reply. I used save editor on line and searched "health" (control f) with negative result I further searched a few other terms that may have been appropriate I will look for some values between 7 and 9. The only thing I could find is a Variable named "i" with those numbers changing that did not achieve the result I was hoping for.. Maybe I am on the wrong save editor.. Are you able to help further please??
Don't use save editors, that's an evil.

Option 1. You can just input a cheat code healthier. With this cheat code, you can increase Lisa's health step by step. I know it's not very convenient when you need to change it from 2 to 9; later I'll add sliders for the health, mood, and arousal.

Option 2. . Launch RenPy, load your save file, Shift+O to activate the console, input health = 10 and press Enter. Esc to close console.

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah. Thank you so very much. I love your game and did not know about the evils of save editors. One happy camper now. :)

Reactions: zegamez

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
does someone else have problem with compressed version? There is no menu/start/load/options buttons. Just to choose pubes and armits hair buttons and nothing else

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes