Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018
yes he won't charge for the following months, but how about the money spent of the patrons to support the dev from the past months? Like it was done for nothing

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
Really thank you Longo. This is my first try to get her face (after of few hours of thinking how to get her gen3 model to gen8).
What do you think is she close?

View attachment 863466
Expression is solid, you got the hairstyle but wrong color, your missing the makeup ( its one of the dark blue ones that come with the character), and your missing the eye color ( its a darker cloudy blue) from one of the eye colour assets, I think its called Ultimate eyes.

Reactions: MIkedante

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
Yup I know the color of her eyes is different, but I tried few and don't know why, everytime I got same dark color. Maybe I'ts lightning or some settings. On previous G8 models I rendered was eyes bright and light blue. :unsure:
Thanks for tip on eyes.:)
The default eye asset that comes with the character is very hard to light I would suggest using another eye colour asset for nicer looking eyes. Also having an eye light in every scene is a must

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
That looks really good. If you're going for exact copy, I'd say make her cheeks just a little less rounded, maybe raise her cheekbones just a little, and make her skin a little more saturated/tanned.

Reactions: aqd and MIkedante

Radagast7

Apr 29, 2020
In preview pictures theres one where we can see jenni giving us a handjob, is it in the game? Because I was unnable to get it. Also now that I unpacked the game files, there are so many scenes that I was unable to get following multiple different paths, weird.

Last edited:

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Good bullshit you just posted. Please, STOP inventing cuz other users may believe it.

No, this proyect hasn't been abandoned and her patreon is active.
Their patreon is currently not taking money because they are not working on it. essentially in ghost mode until he decides to work and put it out.

Do not try to communicate with the dev, it won't happen. Just forget about this game until it comes out

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Yes and no. There are renders and updates, and he already replied in a post to other user that the project hasn't been abandoned.

I said tonight I would post the update, but I just don't see it happening right this second.
I tried my best this past week to finish an ungodly amount of renders (As I stated before, I pushed for 1000 excluding animations) and 5 in game days worth of content. This has been an insane amount of work. And I know a lot of folks think I should just post what I have now, not caring much about how abruptly it will end in the middle of a scene or something not quite working as intended. And I know many think I do this to milk my patrons of there money.
These things aren't the most difficult to create and I can understand some folks frustration. But by no means is it a walk in the park either, especially when you're trying for something so big this time to make up for a lack of updates.
I'm not doing this for the money, I do it because I love the creative process, and having fans has been a blessing. Everyone loves Claire and many love Jenni too. I appreciate that so much as I've done everything I can to create these characters the way I want them to be.
The update is close, and I sadly won't even be home tomorrow as today was my anniversary. September 26th, long time followers in my discord last year know September 26th is my anniversary. I pushed it aside today in an attempt to finish what I can, hoping I'd be able to post, but it couldn't happen.
Tomorrow I'll be spending time with her like she deserves.
I am more than blessed to have all your support, and I can't thank you enough.

This is the Important part.
No patron of mine is going to be charged for October. October first, all payments have been cancelled until the next month, November 1st.
Here is another catch. I will only be allowing a monthly charge on a per update basis. This means if after this update you don't get another till February (Not saying that's the case) You won't be charged at all until February.
So, as of now, you will only be charged to become a patron initially, if you increase your patronage, or if I release a full update.
Again, to be straight, this update is coming out in the next few days.
Thank you all for your support, and cheers to this next release we're all so anxious for!

I said tonight I would post the update, but I just don't see it happening right this second.
I tried my best this past week to finish an ungodly amount of renders (As I stated before, I pushed for 1000 excluding animations) and 5 in game days worth of content. This has been an insane amount of work. And I know a lot of folks think I should just post what I have now, not caring much about how abruptly it will end in the middle of a scene or something not quite working as intended. And I know many think I do this to milk my patrons of there money.
These things aren't the most difficult to create and I can understand some folks frustration. But by no means is it a walk in the park either, especially when you're trying for something so big this time to make up for a lack of updates.
I'm not doing this for the money, I do it because I love the creative process, and having fans has been a blessing. Everyone loves Claire and many love Jenni too. I appreciate that so much as I've done everything I can to create these characters the way I want them to be.
The update is close, and I sadly won't even be home tomorrow as today was my anniversary. September 26th, long time followers in my discord last year know September 26th is my anniversary. I pushed it aside today in an attempt to finish what I can, hoping I'd be able to post, but it couldn't happen.
Tomorrow I'll be spending time with her like she deserves.
I am more than blessed to have all your support, and I can't thank you enough.

This is the Important part.
No patron of mine is going to be charged for October. October first, all payments have been cancelled until the next month, November 1st.
Here is another catch. I will only be allowing a monthly charge on a per update basis. This means if after this update you don't get another till February (Not saying that's the case) You won't be charged at all until February.
So, as of now, you will only be charged to become a patron initially, if you increase your patronage, or if I release a full update.
Again, to be straight, this update is coming out in the next few days.
Thank you all for your support, and cheers to this next release we're all so anxious for!

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
I'd wait til mid-November, if it's not released by then I'd call it abandoned. Or maybe we need a new tag, something other than Abandoned or On Hold. How about... Sluggish Updates?

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes