Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
one of my fav NTR games... man i wish this would get more updates
Good luck with that. I've done my best to defend Typist in his discord and he's told people the update will be released (insert date) date gets here and nothing. Then another message saying blah blah it will be released (insert date) comes and goes and nothing. I love Claire, but don't expect to see the update anytime soon.

spaceman696

May 30, 2019
Good luck with that. I've done my best to defend Typist in his discord and he's told people the update will be released (insert date) date gets here and nothing. Then another message saying blah blah it will be released (insert date) comes and goes and nothing. I love Claire, but don't expect to see the update anytime soon.
Yeah but since I'm not paying for it, I'm in no position to complain.. still what a compliment to him that this thread is still so hot. Its out when its out I guess....

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
Agreed. While even patrons don't have a right to demand an update, those who aren't even patrons still have a right to speak up when they're being lied to.

I was in the camp defending the dev just a little while ago, but it's now mid-Nov without any word. All of this drama could easily have been avoided with forthright, consistent communication. Even if it's just once a month. To do elsewise is just plain disrespectful to fans, let alone patrons.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The audacity of charging first and releasing later is...a masterclass in crisis mismanagement. So much goodwill if you do it the other way. So little this way.

Fzk

Jun 18, 2019
Even if it gives the update this month, I don't even want to think about when the next one.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes