Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
anyone know a good game with good graphics, female protagonist (male ones r good too), interracial (black dudes go brrrr), cheating. renpy (and renpy-like) preferred. pls help a fellow gamer....
have you tried the adventurous couple by mircom

DANNY12690

Aug 4, 2017
Well he did turn his Patreon back to monthly payments and said he was only gonna do that when there was an update. Supposedly it's gonna be a 2 part release. Part 1 end of this month and part 2 in December :KEK:
Changing patreon to monthly, when it comes to this dev, is nothing but him running out of rent money.
An update which has been overdue for months now is still not going to be out.
It is the same like looking at a side boob and getting aroused and later not being able to see the boob in its full glory.
In short, teasing the mouse with a promise of a cookie, except the cookie is just a prop.

DANNY12690

Aug 4, 2017
I cannot take my words back. But here is the shady logic:
The dev doesn't release the update (nor mentions it to be in 4 parts) . He releases sneak peaks of the updates, hyping up the audience and doesn't update for 3 months while charging. Then he removes the charging functionality.

When the steam blows over, he puts back the monthly charge to release only a partial update, enabling him to charge for 4 extra months. (Which is precisely the same time frame as when he stopped charging) .

I will still give the dev props for the quality of the renders. But I am very skeptical about this particular upload practice.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Sooo ,update (1000 renders, animation excluded, + 4,5 days of gameplay) which was ready to be released on september 27th!!! is now going to be released in 4 parts?! Lol, this charade has no end :LOL:
I think I already mentioned it before, but the way this game development goes, "the Typist" spent the time he was "incommunicado" at the "Gumdrop school for excellence in milking and becoming an asshole is general" for his bachelor in this topic. Since the master degree takes longer, he now releases a tiny part to wet the appetite, later on we´ll see the charades gumdrop plays.
You said it in your post, supposedly the big update was ready in September, now he releases it in 4 parts?

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
So... 4 updates? Is that gonna carry us through to February? I guess maybe he promised a certain number of updates per year, and he's catching up before March 2021...?

I'm stoked either way. This is all that tension being popped with a needle like a balloon. I still stand by what I said, though, he should improve communication with his followers.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes