Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Casual0815

Oct 27, 2018
same for me :-(
ends with same content of version 0.7 - tried with new compressed/new normal version and with starting new game and with save game...

hanpengyi

Jul 10, 2019
I can see the developer is clearly losing it, as he admitted. Part 1 of 4, wtf is that? I don't even know what the story is about now, like it's just a mess. let alone all those bugs

Reactions: Thenutcracker222
Nov 7, 2020
Ok can someone explain how the fuck is it chapter 8 and no matter what I do only part I get to is the girlfriend at the bar ending or the stupid ass ending when u advoid everything???? WHERE THE HELL IS CHAPTER 8 I ain't getting no where near chapter 4 5 6 7 uggh EXPLAIN if someone can

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
So I guess no Jenni update? I dumped Claire for Jenni.

Also I will probably wait until all 4 parts are out before I download anyways.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I can't understand the meaning of the update - I finish playing to the same plot and the end. Maybe you should start from the beginning, and not from your saves ?
the point of this update seems to be sadly to milk those paying for his patreon, I don't know what's up with this dev but he's been doing this for a while now. Small updates with a lot of time in between.
It's a game I was looking forwards to so it's quite sad to see this unfold.
Whatever the reason I hope he gets his shit together and gets time to update more frequently.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Ok can someone explain how the fuck is it chapter 8 and no matter what I do only part I get to is the girlfriend at the bar ending or the stupid ass ending when u advoid everything???? WHERE THE HELL IS CHAPTER 8 I ain't getting no where near chapter 4 5 6 7 uggh EXPLAIN if someone can

You have to follow the NTR route. You are on the route of love, so you are not taking all the content in the game.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Crazy how i played this months ago. I was hoping for at least some sort of continuation on both non-ntr paths... lol, how wrong i was :KEK:
I guess it's great for the ntr lovers, but me, i just wont bother anymore.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I have updated the walkthrough mod for the last update Chp. 8 (Part 1).

Check out the POST.
You can also find it on my . Enjoy!

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes