Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
might wanna read this first
View attachment 921947

View attachment 921948
anyway,really good update.hope there's anal next time..
I didn't shamed on NTR path, I just told Love route got abandoned, which was said by none other than game's NTR fans in patreon to me, when I asked the same question in past.
So, I just concluded the same for the new player who is looking for love route. Still, my commenr was deleted.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Bugs everywhere in update (I played from the beginning, not old saves I had from earlier),
What was that with images resolution during truth/dare game with Jenni and Dustin?

And I still don't understand why t.f. dev needed that monster girl. Stupid, only hurts story of two MCs struggling with their feelings, desires and corruption. They really don't need this BS character. I see no special game benefit from her. Clear turn off.

Reactions: JohnnyKiss

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
my hope for love
Look, this is a good answer why you should soldier on ...

two MCs struggling with their feelings, desires and corruption
PLease decide what you want in this ... to spice things up, to make it to marriage?
Saving your relationship and your GF is a full time job.

it's just renders with some text
Sure thing this is no War and Peace.
dev needed that monster girl
That is the short way to some kinks be introduced into the story ...
fornicating nimph be spoiling the babe.
game benefit

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Look, this is a good answer why you should soldier on ...
Saving your relationship and your GF is a full time job.
Sure thing this is no War and Peace.
I have only one question: why did you quote some words from my comment?
I don't see a try to start a dialog, to point me on my mistakes, to show anyone if I'm wrong or right. I see no reason for anyone to quote separate words from someone's comment, making comments on this words. Beside that, mixing these quotes with quotes from other user comment. Is that some kind of "modern art of commenting" or something even worse?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not gonna argue about the need to show all the words they said to the same people that said them.
I have only one question: why did you quote some words from my comment?
I don't see a try to start a dialog, to point me on my mistakes, to show anyone if I'm wrong or right. I see no reason for anyone to quote separate words from someone's comment, making comments on this words. Beside that, mixing these quotes with quotes from other user comment. Is that some kind of "modern art of commenting" or something even worse?
Thise are my responses to the topics at hand:

topic no.1 - full paragraph about no love route continuation:

What an eye-opener to play the same game after more than a year pause. Things I didn't notice at past are now much more clear. Renders are still beautiful but after a year of reading good texts I see how bad dev here at writing and storytelling. And now I see that my hope for love path continuation is false
My response to this commentary of this game was that leg28 was right about the struggles of the MCs:
Bugs everywhere in update (I played from the beginning, not old saves I had from earlier),
What was that with images resolution during truth/dare game with Jenni and Dustin?

And I still don't understand why t.f. dev needed that monster girl. Stupid, only hurts story of two MCs struggling with their feelings, desires and corruption. They really don't need this BS character. I see no special game benefit from her. Clear turn off.
Furthering this discussion, my beliefs are that the underlying stress of the fiancee, either the gurl or the boy,
is stagnation, is the dwindling of their fire 4 eachother.
That is the spark that makes sense as to why they are trying, yet somewhat selfish and not very effectively,
to rekindle their love and their lives together.

topic no.2 - full paragraph about no love route continuation from above, but the issue is the false hope.

My response was that in the game, the two MCs fiancees, have to decide what they want in their relationship:
to spice things up and / or to make it to marriage?

Then my comment was directed to the gamer, who has to make that decision,
either when playing the gurl.

topic no. 3 - About the falsity of hope, my response was that saving your relationship and your GF is a full time job.
That is to say, MCs have to put in the effort to either accept their kink as one open relationship,
or stay true to eachother and resist all temtations.

topic no. 4 - The full paragraph about this VN beying ”just renders with some text” and no compellin story:
What I said here is my opinion, of course, but my conclusions based on solid things. From the beginning, even if MC acting as a true "other half" to his GF, he still feel guilty (with no reason for that) before speaks to his GF. The same is true for her, she feel gulty too (again, with no reason for that). So, narrative is clearly playing in favor of NTR path. That's either dumb game building from the dev or he just doesn't care for love path. Beside the fact that the game doesn't have a story from the start, it's just renders with some text. Maybe dev doesn't have a story for a love path or he's just an artist not a writer, idk, but it's really no story, only some scenes not tied to each other.
My response was that your conclusions were correct, sure thing this is no War and Peace.
That is to say that tis story needed some intrigue, some tension, some mcguffin.
The whole talk of MCs about how into their relationship are they, that was the plot:
Are they sure of themselves to sleep/grind/fool around and be open or understanding
of eachother, saving their bond? Or not.

Dev is no writer of serious drama or suspense ... this a relaxed take on relationships going sour / cold.

Last edited:
Reactions: leg28 and Priappus

WeAreChecking

Nov 29, 2020
First off, I want to thank any one of you who decides to try out my game. It's my first time rendering out images and doing slight post-work in photoshop, so I understand my renders aren't the greatest, but if enough people want to see me go through with more chapters, i'll be more than happy to abide. This is also my first time working in renpy, so if you encounter any bugs or odd behavior, please let me know.
Fair warning, I've noticed a fair amount of people are into the whole girlfriend/wife sharing scene, as am I. So this game will revolve around that idea somewhat, along with a few others. Though in the future I plan to have choices that seriously effect the gameplay... Again, thank you for your time. - The Typist
Hey dev I can't get ahead of chapter 2

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
You know 2020 has been a crazy year when Canto Forte is the voice of reason in this thread. ;)

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
I think it's premature to say what this game is and isn't. It's been a constantly changing work, filled with indecision and backtracking. Never mind the Love route, remember that fucking gun scene? How that was going to splinter off into a blackmail/cheating route?

I'm not sure if this story is really about stagnation in a relationship, they aren't even married yet after all. I think the one constant in all versions of this game I've played is the balancing act between love and lust, of which the meters in the top right are now gone. If I had to hazard a guess, I think the Typist realized during his development that making a choice between lust and love is nonsensical, and that the story will now follow the MCs as BOTH concepts are explored. You can have both love and be lustful, have open-relationships, explore each other and the limits of the relationship, and so on.

So, I think the story is now following a more mature, albeit sole route that is akin to The Adventurous Couple by Mircom3D.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Have you tried reading the words? To be fair, it does seem like there's mostly just one path to follow. Use the mod to get the right choices.. Game took me at least an hour, probably two to go through. And I used some skipping too.
Υes, I did "read the words" as I always do when I try a game first time.

If I need a mod to find a very specific set of choices that will allow me to play the one path developed, then what's the fuckin point of having choices in the first place? Make the "game" fully linear, with the kinetic novel tag, so people who are interested in playing actual interactive games can avoid it.

Keep in mind this is not a "NTR" complaint as I couldn't give a shit and I picked both ntr and non-ntr options. They all ended when one of the two chicks leaves. Not to mention I kept seeing referances about shit I haven't seen in whatever clusterfuck of a path I was on.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes