Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
I didn't shamed on NTR path, I just told Love route got abandoned, which was said by none other than game's NTR fans in patreon to me, when I asked the same question in past.
So, I just concluded the same for the new player who is looking for love route. Still, my commenr was deleted.
dont know why you are replying,but it seems you got a lot of troll accounts here,you are a notorious ntr hater,seen u a lot in ntr thread so its obvious.LMAO

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The author like a number of others chooses to pack up their content into rpa archive files. Sometimes you will just see something like an archive.rpa file sitting out in the game directory with little else. Other times you may see a number of archives such as images.rpa and scripts.rpa as the author breaks up content by category.

I use a tool called rpatool from Github which can be downloaded

When the authors have also removed the Renpy source and just left rpyc bytecode files only I use another Github project to recreate the sources that can be edited. The result is a line for line decompile that preserves the original variable names but only has empty lines where comments originally appeared.

I only see rpa archives as an attempt by authors to "hide" the content from prying eyes. Some might argue that they can increase performance by only having a single open file handle, but it's not like we are using them like a Linux shared library or Windows DLL file. They don't seem to make any attempt to use compression to reduce file size, and besides, most Renpy content in the form of video and images has already been compressed in the first place.

Where d'you find those files/make the fix?

Reactions: Psoheros

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I felt that.
I didn't mind the shenanigans, if the story was compelling enough. The story was built on cheating/corruption, plus the choices before mattered A LOT because points system. I was captivated by the cheating route and how they both felt guilty, and the Jenny route with that succubus/evil spirit was an insane part of the story and I was interested to see what happens next. Then..... Yeah the dev focus more on the other path and the story just fell flat. I understand quenching your thirsty subjects, but what happened to the story? Is the NTR side unable to build a story out of it?​

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I DL the compressed version with no problems. I am on the road right now so I have limited DL.

P.S. Okay not sure what I did now I am getting errors all over the place.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Because I Love Her CH8.1-fixed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

reverseer

Jun 19, 2019
Am I right its been 6 months since the last update and new update is not a continuation but expansion of previous days? Is he serious

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017

I felt that.
I didn't mind the shenanigans, if the story was compelling enough. The story was built on cheating/corruption, plus the choices before mattered A LOT because points system. I was captivated by the cheating route and how they both felt guilty, and the Jenny route with that succubus/evil spirit was an insane part of the story and I was interested to see what happens next. Then..... Yeah the dev focus more on the other path and the story just fell flat. I understand quenching your thirsty subjects, but what happened to the story? Is the NTR side unable to build a story out of it?​
yeah, lot of story telling could be built from (especially) NTR part - rather than "hey! lets go smashing every bros and hoes out there."

but yeah..

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
dont know why you are replying,but it seems you got a lot of troll accounts here,you are a notorious ntr hater,seen u a lot in ntr thread so its obvious.LMAO
hate on any kink is cringe this site is supossed to be for 18+ but sometimes I am not sure if only adults are here.

Reactions: arimfan

aordd69

Dec 18, 2018
long wait but this year has been a strain on most people, staying home and trying to render a game when you're the whole family is home is hard and basically impossible. I don't know the author's situation but I hope he does keep the updates coming.

by the way, stay out of the discord it's full of trolls and horrible people. people bringing up possible death threats to make the author hurry up the game it's god awful.

Reactions: DanThaMan

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
long wait but this year has been a strain on most people, staying home and trying to render a game when you're the whole family is home is hard and basically impossible. I don't know the author's situation but I hope he does keep the updates coming.

by the way, stay out of the discord it's full of trolls and horrible people. people bringing up possible death threats to make the author hurry up the game it's god awful.
Death threats over this VN geez man that's just sad

hanpengyi

Jul 10, 2019

Jesus :rolleyes: do those people not have a life

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes