Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Maybe its just me, but there many story and 'doesnt make' sense story inconsistencies, hadnt tried it before this release and yeah while the renders are nice, didnt click.
Plus jenni's story/situation is just sad to see,

lonelytitan

Nov 15, 2020
hi folks, anyone have trouble with the Mega download? I downloaded twice and cannot unzip, it said file is corrupted.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
When I downloaded latest version of game from Mega, there was one corrupted file. Here is link to download it: Mega
I hope it help. :unsure: :)
Hey,

I just found your post as I got an error while unzipping. Stupid noob question: this missing file should be put in the game folder?

Reactions: crisbr

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Seems rather sudden and unspectacular if Jenni went and lost her virginity to this new guy. Seems like they've been on one date, and then she's staying over his house, and seems to decide to unofficially live with him. Now, I'm hoping this doesn't necessarily mean they had sex. She could have just spent the night. It's the NTR path, so I know this is something that can happen (and was looking forward to it), but I was hoping for more than just that. And this game has a history of showing other characters' perspective beside the MC, so it wouldn't seem out of place to see Jenni's corruption.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Beacause we still have here corrupted version only, here is link to full uncorrupted game with implemented fix and working animations. :unsure: ;)
BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8-1-pc_Fix-WorkingAnimation: Mega

PS: Make sure that game is not too deep in folders!
are you sure this is working as i keep getting errors when reading the story i get the word but no pic

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Can you please post names of missing pics and your choices during game? You must specify right place where it happens.
I just now played pure NTR route from start to end without any missing pic.
thats the route im doing i think only the error starts whem im at her mums when she turns up with the demon girl and i cant open you application in the game folder that you uploaded to start the game

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
You understand what I'm said at first sentence?

Game exe file should be placed like this> C\Users\username\desktop\Game folder\game.exe

Not like this> C\Users\username\desktop\Game folder\Game folder\Game folder\game.exe
the application in your file you uploaded does not work so im downloading the game again and im going to try your rar file to see if it works

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
The game should be in the first or second folder, but my PC makes during compression another one. Simply drag and drop last game subfolder on your desktop and game will run. I'm gonna upload corrected version without so many subfolders.
still getting image error from u'day 2-9

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes