Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beoroa21123

Sep 25, 2019
I ported yours and The Typist's fixes into my spelling-corrected/partially fixed file and included your new images in one bundle.

Note that the current download version in the OP (Fixed version) has a file error with one of the videos. The file is fine in the first version (unfixed version) that was uploaded two days ago. You can drop this fix on top of that.

Remember to run unren.bat option 1 in the main game folder before dropping in the fixes.

Edit: corrected another bad file reference.
Hey I think yout Unren eat my storage, I'm running out of memory and I'm concerned. Any idea where it go
pls help only 2 gb left

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Hey I think yout Unren eat my storage, I'm running out of memory and I'm concerned. Any idea where it go
pls help only 2 gb left
Unren will unpack/expand the image files for the game, potentially doubling the amount of space used on disk.

If you need the space back, delete the BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1-pc folder, empty Recycle Bin on your Desktop, then extract the game again and do not run Unren.

Reactions: beoroa21123

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Is it my problem or is this game really that short?
I'm not complaining, I just wanna know if it is my problem
That sucks because I was waiting for that BBC gym guy to smash her.
Now I have a cock who's begging to cum but the game ended right after the pool scene.

Edit: This is so sad, I had very high expectations for this game. If it is really that short I'm gonna wait for next updates hoping for some BBC smashing.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Is it my problem or is this game really that short?
I'm not complaining, I just wanna know if it is my problem
That sucks because I was waiting for that BBC gym guy to smash her.
Now I have a cock who's begging to cum but the game ended right after the pool scene.

Edit: This is so sad, I had very high expectations for this game. If it is really that short I'm gonna wait for next updates hoping for some BBC smashing.
The game isn't super long, no.

But there are two different pool events (one at old house, one at new house), did you see both of them?

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
The game isn't super long, no.

But there are two different pool events (one at old house, one at new house), did you see both of them?
I just replayed it and got to the scene I wanted, Thanks for the info anyway!
Can I ask you what's more with Darryl?
I just ended my play after the female MC called him after the pool party. (when you chose to increase her desire)
So I'm wondering how many scenes involve darryl

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I just replayed it and got to the scene I wanted, Thanks for the info anyway!
Can I ask you what's more with Darryl?
I just ended my play after the female MC called him after the pool party. (when you chose to increase her desire)
So I'm wondering how many scenes involve darryl
There's only a few so far, three big ones I think?

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I sincerely hope that they will not add more men to the claire harem. King, Darryl and Dustin look great. Let me develop the relationship with these three now. And for the MC: Claire, Olivia (I hope) and Claire's mom. And I would like the Pizza Girl to return. She is very hot.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
How long do we have to wait till the next update?
I just wanna do some maths and calculate the next fap day to this game :sneaky:
Thx
next month, I believe. The right thing would be to leave something this month, as it seems that he already had a lot of content ready, since he delayed the release of the update for months. But my guess is for the end of next month, unfortunately.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
next month, I believe. The right thing would be to leave something this month, as it seems that he already had a lot of content ready, since he delayed the release of the update for months. But my guess is for the end of next month, unfortunately.
Well, that means I will suffer from some blue balls :sick:
Thank you brother for replying!
Love you

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Hi, in the love route can we have several girls or we can only be with our girlfriend ? thanks
Just so you know, the love route ends somewhere around chapter 5. After that we have basically the sharing and cheating routes only.

However, to answer your specific question, thus far (Ch8) the MC only ever gets to be with fiance (girlfriend).

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Just so you know, the love route ends somewhere around chapter 5. After that we have basically the sharing and cheating routes only.

However, to answer your specific question, thus far (Ch8) the MC only ever gets to be with fiance (girlfriend).
thanks for your answer ... damn so the game is not for me ^^ good luck to the creator

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes