Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 2650067

Just wanted to give some massive praise for this game.
I'm playing on Android and this is quickly becoming one of my favourite games alongside The Adventurous Couple.
Love where the story is going and the corruption building up quickly.
Cant wait for more updates.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
seems like the fixed version won't work well with Qleaf walkthrough images. tons of missing images for the ntr route.

dirty n'wah

May 21, 2017
To be honest - this update is absolutely disappointing. Sadly, but two promising games are fading away (this one and Torrid tales).

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Were the point value counters removed in this release? Don't see them anymore
Yes, they were removed. The points system actually stopped being updated several releases ago because The Typist decided not to use it anymore, but the counters were still in the user interface. Now they're gone from the interface too.

• Sad
Reactions: Raul

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
Yes, they were removed. The points system actually stopped being updated several releases ago because The Typist decided not to use it anymore, but the counters were still in the user interface. Now they're gone from the interface too.
Thanks! btw is it possible to have ntr route with gf and love route with the friend? Tried to do ntr route with friend but then there's no scenes at all with her

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks! btw is it possible to have ntr route with gf and love route with the friend? Tried to do ntr route with friend but then there's no scenes at all with her
No, there's not a lot of scenes with the friend. And there's not really love paths or NTR paths in the game anymore. It's more like there's a fiance sharing path and NTR path. I'm not really sure where friend fits in right now lol.

rkr866372

Nov 9, 2019
I'm sorry dude, but with this you can feed someone, who is new to rendering, not to me who spended whole last decade by modeling and rendering, from time when the best asset was V4. If nothing, he at least did some changes to his face, skin looks same, indeed his work with lightning is better now.
Nobody is debating here..
Jst a opinion to your thought and you replied roaring how experienced you are!:D
Nobody asked for it.Neither trying to feed anyone.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes