Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Why was it cut though?
I am just curious....do you know why?
It was cut because story-wise it didn't work. The scene that led to the hospital was problematic and The Typist didn't like it.

It's a hot scene though, so maybe The Typist will find a way to use that art in a future release.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
It was cut because story-wise it didn't work. The scene that led to the hospital was problematic and The Typist didn't like it.

It's a hot scene though, so maybe The Typist will find a way to use that art in a future release.
Oh my god my cock's dripping.
Anyway, I'm more interested in the female MC and her cheating behind the male-MC's back :)

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
do I still need the bug fix for the fixed version in the OP?
and what's the difference between the 2 mod links? one is just qleaf and the other is his merged with something?

UnchartedEffect

Nov 7, 2019
do I still need the bug fix for the fixed version in the OP?
and what's the difference between the 2 mod links? one is just qleaf and the other is his merged with something?
Yes, you need the fixed script.rpy for the version in the OP (although it's already marked as fixed).
You can download the basic fixed file made by MIkedante HERE or the merge version I made with in-game walkthrough by Qleaf HERE.

Enjoy ;)

Reactions: Spawn420

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I think I messed up something while replacing the script..
does the game end if we choose to stay cool about Jenni at the pool and also ends in the bar if we dont flirt with the barman as Claire?
game is named chapter 8 but I don't think I even made it into chapter 4..

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I think I messed up something while replacing the script..
does the game end if we choose to stay cool about Jenni at the pool and also ends in the bar if we dont flirt with the barman as Claire?
game is named chapter 8 but I don't think I even made it into chapter 4..
This is the route of love (which at first was abandoned). Play the NTR route which will have a lot of content.

davethewizard

Jun 25, 2017

Having joined way later than that - what was said scene?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
The Claire character is super hot, so I enjoyed my play through, but I was expecting way more content for 2 years of development and the version number.

Reactions: ant007

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
If this game was any longer it would the best game here
It's my favorite. 1 - Because I love her.
2 - Being a DIK
3 - Jessica O'Neil's Hard News
4 - The Awakening
5 - Become a Rockstar

AOA academy
it's still in the beginning, but I think it will be my favorite in the future. This game is too amazing.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
It's my favorite. 1 - Because I love her.
2 - Being a DIK
3 - Jessica O'Neil's Hard News
4 - The Awakening
5 - Become a Rockstar

AOA academy
it's still in the beginning, but I think it will be my favorite in the future. This game is too amazing.
I just need games based on cheating/maybe with BBC/NTR

do those game you listed fit in that category?

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News is NTR. One of the best!! but it is female protagonist.
CultureShock is very good with NTR / BBC
I'm only looking for female protaginst, so I guess I'm going to give up on culture shock because it is male protagonist, right?

I haven't played yet Jessica O'Neil because people told me there's still litlle content, what do you say?
How much content there is?
I am mostly interested in cheating and BBC cheating scene

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
I ported yours and The Typist's fixes into my spelling-corrected/partially fixed file and included your new images in one bundle.

Note that the current download version in the OP (Fixed version) has a file error with one of the videos. The file is fine in the first version (unfixed version) that was uploaded two days ago. You can drop this fix on top of that.

Remember to run unren.bat option 1 in the main game folder before dropping in the fixes.

Edit: corrected another bad file reference.
When extracting the game with 7zip I am getting data error of dpdildo02. Ogv
How to fix this

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes