Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
When extracting the game with 7zip I am getting data error of dpdildo02. Ogv
How to fix this
Happened to me as well when I used 7zip, but when I used Winrar and used the option extract with 'Extract without confirmation' the content extracted all accept dpdildo02. Ogv, but I was still able to complete the game without any errors.

D

Deleted member 2650067

I'm only looking for female protaginst, so I guess I'm going to give up on culture shock because it is male protagonist, right?

I haven't played yet Jessica O'Neil because people told me there's still litlle content, what do you say?
How much content there is?
I am mostly interested in cheating and BBC cheating scene
I can definitely recommend The Adventurous Couple to you, it definitely meets your requirements, female protagonist, cheating, NTR and BBC.

It's also up to Chapter 13 and has a lot of content.

Reactions: Albaduldür

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I can definitely recommend The Adventurous Couple to you, it definitely meets your requirements, female protagonist, cheating, NTR and BBC.

It's also up to Chapter 13 and has a lot of content.
Yes but the game says that the male MC wants to share her. I'm not looking for this. I'm looking for CHEATING content. Meaning: Having sex with other men behind the partner's back. Cheating without the partner knowing it (maybe finding all about it later towards the end of the story). It is a turn off for me to know that the partner knows, and in this case, even more, it is him pushing the woman to go with other men.
Thank you anyway brother

"Because I love her" Has proper Cheating and that's why I love it!
What I love is hurting the partner in a way. But I also don't like cuckolding that much because, most of the time, it is the partner himself who asks to be cuckolded because of a kink/fetish he has. Like Voyeurism, or watching your woman getting fucked. I don't like that... What I like is destroying the husband self respect. Voyeurism and that kinda stuff doesn't fit in that category because most of the time it is the husband asking for it, and he takes pleasure in those activities....

in "Because I Love Her" The husband is mad in love with his wife and he will (probably) never do such things (unless the dev decides to provide a route for that).

Anyway, do you guys know how much time is left before next release?

I find the female MC to be one of the most beautiful girls here, you?

Last edited:
Reactions: pendor

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Yes but the game says that the male MC wants to share her. I'm not looking for this. I'm looking for CHEATING content. Meaning: Having sex with other men behind the partner's back. It is a turn off for me to know that partner knows, and in this case, even more, it is him pushing the woman to go with other men.
Thank you anyway brother

Although that's the way the game starts, there are actually multiple different routes that Mircom3d (the dev) has implemented, and so there is a solid cheating storyline in which both the MC and Anne (the wife) cheat on each other without telling one another. You have to play a bit, but it's def worth it. TAC is significantly better than this game, so if you enjoy this you will def enjoy that.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Although that's the way the game starts, there are actually multiple different routes that Mircom3d (the dev) has implemented, and so there is a solid cheating storyline in which both the MC and Anne (the wife) cheat on each other without telling one another. You have to play a bit, but it's def worth it. TAC is significantly better than this game, so if you enjoy this you will def enjoy that.
Thank you very much man!
I will try it then!

But, for god's sake, why did they decide to provide a description of the game such as this one: "You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her."

That doesn't leave any room for any other alternative route. If it wasn't for you I would have probably never considered that game in the future. That's a pretty bad description, hope they change it 'cause many people could feel the same way I felt about it.

Reactions: User1230

Ratanka

May 1, 2017
I really love all those peoples, which do not bother to search few pages back (lazyness maybe?:unsure:) to find solution to their problem. You never find it on last page!
150 pages and its pure luck if anyone posted anything ... i hate people always expecting people to read 150 pages in the HOPE to find a fix that might not exist ...
guess i just wait until a fixed version is uploaded where i do not have to run a script, as i wont run a script i didnt read completly myself and i wont read a whole script xD

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Yes but the game says that the male MC wants to share her. I'm not looking for this. I'm looking for CHEATING content. Meaning: Having sex with other men behind the partner's back. Cheating without the partner knowing it (maybe finding all about it later towards the end of the story). It is a turn off for me to know that the partner knows, and in this case, even more, it is him pushing the woman to go with other men.
Thank you anyway brother

What I love is hurting the partner in a way. But I also don't like cuckolding that much because, most of the time, it is the partner himself who asks to be cuckolded because of a kink/fetish he has. Like Voyeurism, or watching your woman getting fucked. I don't like that... What I like is destroying the husband self respect. Voyeurism and that kinda stuff doesn't fit in that category because most of the time it is the husband asking for it, and he takes pleasure in those activities....

in "Because I Love Her" The husband is mad in love with his wife and he will (probably) never do such things (unless the dev decides to provide a route for that).

In TAC, wife can cheat on the MC actually.. thing is tho, husband is such a cuck in that game, he will want to hear all about it... So he probably never will get hurts... CANON wise in that game unless the wife actually leaves him...

Reactions: HV3 and Albaduldür

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
In TAC, wife can cheat on the MC actually.. thing is tho, husband is such a cuck in that game, he will want to hear all about it... So he probably never will get hurts... CANON wise in that game unless the wife actually leaves him...
I agree, the cheating route of TAC doesn't have any sense in my opinion, if you are into cheating and not into cuckolding I dont think the cheating route is enough to make it worth it

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Am I missing something, I hear that others are loving the NTR sub-genre and comparing it to other Great NTR games I love but I cant really confirm which this game is and I'm only at the beginning and it was going good! but then it turned towards the other form of NTR sub-genre.

The japanese terms are Netori/Netorase (aka Cuckolding, Women sleeps with other men to satisfy Partner's fetish) and Netrare (real Cheating, Women cheats on Partner behind partner's back).
Right.
NTR is like calling it all, "techno".

In the Beginning She is discussing the "NTR" event with the Husband in bed, Netori.

Does this continue on throughout the game or does it become "real music" ? (does it become real Netorare?)

Not really a fan of Netori. I dont like reading about an idiot that cant figure out why She left him in the End.

***EDIT: Wow, I must be blind, you guys are discussing this EXACT topic a few posts above, my eyes shot to the word "cuckolding" and "solid cheating". Please excuse me. =D

Last edited:

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Am I missing something, I hear that others are loving the NTR sub-genre and comparing it to other Great NTR games I love but I cant really confirm which this game is and I'm only at the beginning and it was going good! but then it turned towards the other form of NTR sub-genre.

The japanese terms are Netori (Women sleeps with other men to satisfy Partner's fetish) and Netrare (aka Cuckolding, Women cheats on Partner behind partner's back).
Right.
NTR is like calling it all, "techno".

In the Beginning She is discussing the "NTR" event with the Husband in bed, Netori.

Does this continue on throughout the game or does it become "real music" ? (does it become real Netorare?)

Not really a fan of Netori. I dont like reading about an idiot that cant figure out why She left him in the End.
There should be a thread just on definitions of ntr... Probably oversimplifying, but this game has components of netorare and netorarse (someone check my spelling). The former is Claire cheating, the latter is telling Claire to fuck other guys (cuckolding). Netori is focused on a guy stealing someone else's woman.

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Yea I really have my definitions out wack with your corrections.

Just cleared game to latest content.
I dont think this is the type of NTR I like, there was only 2 (iirc) scenes where I would classify as NTR I like. I definitely like it when the BF/Husband has 0 clue on the events. Probably why games with Female Prog. are more NTR favorable.
Oh well, good game so far, I'll check this out when theres a lot more content on Claire's perspective scenes.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Yea I really have my definitions out wack with your corrections.

Just cleared game to latest content.
I dont think this is the type of NTR I like, there was only 2 (iirc) scenes where I would classify as NTR I like. I definitely like it when the BF/Husband has 0 clue on the events. Probably why games with Female Prog. are more NTR favorable.
Oh well, good game so far, I'll check this out when theres a lot more content on Claire's perspective scenes.
Just wait bro. The game is at his very beginning. On the contrary, It has been more about Cheating than Cuckolding For now. Who knows what will come next.
I, just like you, only love Cheating. And I love this game.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
latest Changelog ??
Chapter 6 included ?? I don't want to see chapter 7,5 etc ...... Contents.!!

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wasn't this supposed to be released last week?
It was supposed to be released (1000 renders, animations excluded from that count, and 4-5 days of content) on september 27th. (goin to celebrate anniversary on 26th and after that to do final polishing and release it on 27th). Before that it was supposed to be released in july, but heck... Than, somehow, that "final polishing" turned out to be... LOL...
Anyway, he's still doing that "one day of final polishing" and will be doing it probably for next 5 months or so, cause that update is now splited into 4 parts, of which only part 1 is released so far... Part two was supposed to be released in december (he even switched his patreon back to "per month" cause he was "extremely confident" that he'll release it in december... Surprise, surprise, it didn't happened, but payment is harvested, of course. He, poor soul, "tried to block it" but Patreon "didn't allowed him to", so now he'll "try to refund".
Bottom line, it's one hell of a "day of work", considering he's still doing it 3 months later and will be doing it for months to come... It's entire new level of travesty...

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I have only static jpg pic, which is part of my favorite games gif, so here is it, if you want.

View attachment 968225
Thank you very much!!!!
Edit: I think she is the most beautiful woman of all games here on F95 (change my mind). I have a special ranking in my head (The hottest, The most beautiful, The Sluttiest, etc., So she is #1 Most beautiful woman for me).

Reactions: MIkedante and dm68v
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes