Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
I installed the PC Version Chapter 8 Part 1. And i got a strange behaviour, that the game jumps back to main menu. The effect is reproducable.
I tried several routes through the game: At following point the games jumps back to main menu.

Chapter 2:
- After the aftermath with Clare and the young barartender -> back to main menu
- After Claire didn't give the roomnumber to the young bartender -> back to main menu
- During the talk between Clair and the older gentleman at the bar -> back to main menu
- After the party at my house, i think about the good old times with Jenny. After that she's standing in my room. "You have 10min. we go out" -> back to Main menu

There is no possability to go on with the story.
Any help?
basically. Those paths are not in the story so it goes to main menu. The path you're on in general=back to menu lol

Reactions: User1230

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I think it's Darryl. He was the one who leave city in Ch5. :unsure: ;)
I think it's King. It's time to introduce this character that is sure to corrupt Claire.
Claire is more perverted now. It's time for her to call King :sneaky:.
But if it’s Darryl it’s great too. Darryl seems to be more loving to Claire. He doesn't seem to be that guy who just wants to fuck.
King will probably be just for sex. The same with Dustin

Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018
I think it's King. It's time to introduce this character that is sure to corrupt Claire.
Claire is more perverted now. It's time for her to call King :sneaky:.
But if it’s Darryl it’s great too. Darryl seems to be more loving to Claire. He doesn't seem to be that guy who just wants to fuck.
King will probably be just for sex. The same with Dustin
Can't wait for the update. I miss the innocent Claire than a perverted one though haha

Reactions: arimfan
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes