Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It is something that can happen. You can tell by the typist's patreon that he is more communicative now. He is posting a lot of things on the patreon and recovered the lost patreons (yes I follow that lol). The last update was 11/29. 2/30 my bet for the next update.
It's third time this is happening. He increases activity, shoot out few renders, his groupies drool and throw their money at him. Than he go radio silent for few months again.
Not to mention that now is january 17th and he didn't even released part 2 of update which was "one day" from release on september 26th. It seems extremely fishy to me...

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
It is something that can happen. You can tell by the typist's patreon that he is more communicative now. He is posting a lot of things on the patreon and recovered the lost patreons (yes I follow that lol). The last update was 11/29. 2/30 my bet for the next update.
Aaah, the same day Milfy city comes out ... February 30th :KEK:
(Sorry, I had to do this even though it's clear to me what your intention was :ROFLMAO:).

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
It's third time this is happening. He increases activity, shoot out few renders, his groupies drool and throw their money at him. Than he go radio silent for few months again.
Not to mention that now is january 17th and he didn't even released part 2 of update which was "one day" from release on september 26th. It seems extremely fishy to me...
It is really hard for some to believe this dev after so many postponements in the last update. But maybe he will change now. I hope so because I love this game. 3 months for each update is great for me. And in my opinion he is much more communicative in the patreon now. So I'm optimistic that the next update will be in late February

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Teaser for next release :)

Small update today, working on the last few scenes to finish part two off, made it bigger than originally planned but was feeling super inspired by a few other games I checked out after releasing my last update, as well as read many of your responses to the last update and so much of what you guys think may happen that pushed me to do more with what we've got here :) So many of you clearly love Claire, and many have expressed they want to see more of the other characters so now that I have a card capable of loading much larger scenes, it's much easier to accomplish now :)

Will post another update Thursday, then again Friday, then again on Saturday (My Birthday!)

Hope you're all doing well and looking forward to this update!

------

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
Well it's perfectly reasonable to love your wife but also have a fetish for latinas with thicc asses. There isn't much context to why she loves the MC, just that she does

Reactions: Big Rooster

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
This game makes me wonder why Claire is even with the MC when she only seems to like black guys.

Also I assume if I follow Jenni's path that is pretty much a dead end and if it does get any development it will be years from now.
The love route has been completely abandoned. Jenni may have some scene on the NTR route. Claire also wants to share her fiance now. And Claire liked Dustin, who is not a black man. But I particularly want more scenes with Darryl and King.
I wanted scenes with Olivia too.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes