Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Because when you grow up you will learn that women want a good working man to get married and another man (lover) or more to fuck.
just like men, we want a good wife (honest-pure) for the house and a whore (who does everything)for the bed.
After that comment sounds like you are the one that needs to grow up but glad to know that you know everyone in the world and exactly what every person wants.

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Something about that photoshoot teaser evokes ScarJo to me... Anyone else getting that? Something about the mouth and eyes.

Reactions: rkr866372

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Anyone else not a fan of Olivia and the Succubus?

I feel like they're just there to corrupt Claire, which I rather have the husband corrupt her and allow her to explore herself instead of some whore/slut who tells her what to do.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Also just to be sure I haven't missed on anything (since the walkthrough in the op seems outdated) there has been no sex scene with Claire outside MC so far right? Only scene she had so far was the BJ scene with Darryl on the couch? Or are there scenes I missed?

Reactions: ant007

slackhead

Oct 6, 2020
Also just to be sure I haven't missed on anything (since the walkthrough in the op seems outdated) there has been no sex scene with Claire outside MC so far right? Only scene she had so far was the BJ scene with Darryl on the couch? Or are there scenes I missed?
there is scene which Darryl fucked Claire and gave her a creampie

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Any hints on how to get that?

What specific choices are needed? Was it a variation of the couch scene or another different scene?
After the scene with the redhead Claire is naked in front of her, John has a choice of whether to fuck Claire or not. You did choose. Change that choice

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think it's funny people wanting to make fun and still be active on this game page hehe. Relax that this month or next, the game will come out and you will be happy again ;)
Most likely next month. He didn't milked his groupies enough. He took their money just for december, january and february. (not to mention 10 or so months before those) When he take cash for march as well, than he'll probably dignify himself to throw another 5-10 minutes long "update" to them.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Cant someone please share??

Reactions: ant007

Secative

Mar 3, 2019
I'm getting this error while unzipping. Tried both Mega and NOPY so far, can anyone help me with this?

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

It wasn’t very obvious but there was no charge for February of course after my January mishap so the months were reversed.
I have a lot of information to provide but am currently working on a bunch of custom renders for my previous high tier patrons and will be shipping them out soon. So to keep it short I just wanted to inform you all that I’m nearing the release and test versions will be out to this months selected few in the coming week or so and more teasers will be released :)
I’m also looking into patreon a benefit system and how it works so I can instead of posting wallpapers for you guys to see, possibly ship them directly to your accounts? I’m not entirely sure how it works but I wanted to let you know I’m basically trying to utilize more of patreons tools :)
Looking forward to showing more teasers and such and hope you’ve all had an excellent 1st month of 2021!

frock

Oct 29, 2019
If the Typist ever checks this page ... I understand that the love route was abandoned, but I wonder if the bartender scene(s) could be added back in (and finished) as part of the corruption/NTR route? BILH is my fav game, so no criticism, just suggestions for a relatively quick way to have more content when half the work seems already done.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
If the Typist ever checks this page ... I understand that the love route was abandoned, but I wonder if the bartender scene(s) could be added back in (and finished) as part of the corruption/NTR route? BILH is my fav game, so no criticism, just suggestions for a relatively quick way to have more content when half the work seems already done.
Write it so the MC is watching... That would be awesome !

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes