Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
image "a_sex45-1" not found (at the first lesbian scene with Anna). If anybody has it, please post it here. Thanks

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Man, just like the previous update, this one also ends with an error. After the night you spend in the new home (because your fiancee stays with Anna) , the mother calls you down in the morning and there it ends with this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'day2_9.jpg'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7731, in script
    scene day2_9 with Dissolve(.3)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'day2_9.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7731, in script
    scene day2_9 with Dissolve(.3)
  File "F:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!     DONE-waiting updates\!  Because I Love Her\!  BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "F:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!     DONE-waiting updates\!  Because I Love Her\!  BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "F:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!     DONE-waiting updates\!  Because I Love Her\!  BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "F:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!     DONE-waiting updates\!  Because I Love Her\!  BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!     DONE-waiting updates\!  Because I Love Her\!  BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!     DONE-waiting updates\!  Because I Love Her\!  BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "F:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!     DONE-waiting updates\!  Because I Love Her\!  BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "F:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!     DONE-waiting updates\!  Because I Love Her\!  BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "F:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!     DONE-waiting updates\!  Because I Love Her\!  BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "F:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!     DONE-waiting updates\!  Because I Love Her\!  BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "F:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!     DONE-waiting updates\!  Because I Love Her\!  BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "F:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!     DONE-waiting updates\!  Because I Love Her\!  BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "F:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!     DONE-waiting updates\!  Because I Love Her\!  BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "F:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!     DONE-waiting updates\!  Because I Love Her\!  BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "F:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!     DONE-waiting updates\!  Because I Love Her\!  BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'day2_9.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Because I Love Her Chapter8_Part_1Fixed
Sat Jan 30 00:36:30 2021
Is there a fix or this is how this update is supposed to end? Last update ended also with an error but this update fixed that one. Fact is that by unpacking the zip there are 2 errors 1 of them being "archive corrupted" message.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
And there are also 2 animations in the game folder, which i have never seen in the game although i played all options They are called dpdildo01.ogv and dpdildo02.ogv. Did anybody see them in their gameplay? If yes, where?

Here are the static images of those 2 anims: 067c9428a5bcc1525dcb6d0b494c1374.jpg bd298784003d32e213191aaf4dc54283.jpg (static because i don't think .ogv files would work here)

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I ported yours and The Typist's fixes into my spelling-corrected/partially fixed file and included your new images in one bundle.

Note that the current download version in the OP (Fixed version) has a file error with one of the videos. The file is fine in the first version (unfixed version) that was uploaded two days ago. You can drop this fix on top of that.

Remember to run unren.bat option 1 in the main game folder before dropping in the fixes.

Edit: corrected another bad file reference.
Does your fix also fix the error i posted above (at https://f95zone.to/threads/because-i-love-her-ch-8-part-1-of-4-fixed-the-typist.16569/post-5012629) ? I can not go on playing at that point.. Is there more content after that or is that the end of this update?

And where do those 2 .ogv animations come in the game ( dpdildo01.ogv and dpdildo02.ogv)? It's not a big problem if they dont work coz you can play them by double clcking them in the game folder but when do those scenes happen?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have two question. 1- We can avoid NTR while NTR choices? Like When we choice non-ntr we dont get any option and play vanilla but when we choice NTR we will get choice for NTR or vanilla? 2- Sex scenes are animated? Or only pictured? Or static animations?

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
This game makes me wonder why Claire is even with the MC when she only seems to like black guys.

Also I assume if I follow Jenni's path that is pretty much a dead end and if it does get any development it will be years from now.
White girls love the forbidden fruit

Jan 31, 2021
About the download:
Using the op link the file BecauseILove Her-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc\game\dpdildo02.ogv is corrupted. So the complaint of those who posted previously.

About the game:
I don't care about NTR so much that the character I'm playing has as many possibilities as his partner. Of course if the partner is more interested in the other partners than in the character I'm playing who has the option of maintaining the relationship with the current partner, of changing partners or who can end the relationship.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
You better search another game, this one never was vanilla and never be. And here is one hint for you: Never check games with NTR tag! Those games are not for vanilla users and we have here soooo plenty vanilla games so I can't understand, why you are here. :unsure:
This.

NTR games are not for the sheltered vanillas. I never understood why people see the NTR tag, play the game, then get absolutely furious and start slamming on their keyboards to type up a complaint when they run into NTR in the game... Like dude, check the tags and if you see the NTR, don't be mad when there's NTR...

Man I swear, it's like everyone who hates NTR just loves to play NTR games just to get mad so that they can tell other people how much they hate NTR...

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
This game makes me wonder why Claire is even with the MC when she only seems to like black guys.

Also I assume if I follow Jenni's path that is pretty much a dead end and if it does get any development it will be years from now.
Because when you grow up you will learn that women want a good working man to get married and another man (lover) or more to fuck.
just like men, we want a good wife (honest-pure) for the house and a whore (who does everything)for the bed.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes