Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I was thinking about these latest teasers(photoshoot 1/2) and thought it would be interesting if King is a photographer. He could lure Claire anywhere to take sexy pictures and obviously fuck her. Maybe some pictures together (with king) in the middle of the sex to send to John hehe. It would be cool :devilish:

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
I was thinking about these latest teasers(photoshoot 1/2) and thought it would be interesting if King is a photographer. He could lure Claire anywhere to take sexy pictures and obviously fuck her. Maybe some pictures together (with king) in the middle of the sex to send to John hehe. It would be cool :devilish:
very cliche but i'll take it

Reactions: Reinhard10

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I've been away from F95 for too long...now I am back. Can anyone tell me the news?
Do we have a release date for this beautiful game?

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Nope february, this dev has some issues with keeping a schedule.
Supposedly there will be a info post coming soon on patreon
Well, we're already in Late February and you said Early February. That's where my confusion comes from.
Anyway, I'm gonna wait for this post.
Thank you so much for the infos!

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
ffs there's no news and you shouldn't care about shit, IF you see an updated game then it's out, if not then poof tough luck.
that's the same dev that said in last JUNE that the FULL update will be out...then proceeded to go silent for 3 MONTHS, to come back with false news then proceeded to give false schedules until the ONE update which was 3 DAYS AWAY from being COMPLETED, suddenly became 1 PART out of 4 PARTS for ONE CHAPTER lol. so don't believe anything until you see it.

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
To those still waiting for an update. Go and play another game or do something else. I am still waiting for Skyblivion to come out. Oh to be patient. I almost died once waiting so long I have.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Just putting it out there, this outfit had to make it into the game for a bit :)

Information:
Update will be out early next month, so there will be a charge. The update will be part two consisting of the weekend, and a lottt of claire corruption. Some story gaps being filled in as well.
Update on me as well, been working a lot in real life unfortunately, so I've admittedly been really tired and have had a tough time squeezing in a lot of work outside of my regular Job, however, I recently received an update to my work schedule where I'll be working later on in the day, so from now on I'll be working on the game in the mornings :) As well as at night when I can.
Gonna be testing out patreons reward delivery system for wallpapers, and hope that it works as I think it will, if not I'll be posting all the wallpapers up as posts per usual!
I look forward to this next week or so.
Just putting it out there, this outfit had to make it into the game for a bit :)

Information:
Update will be out early next month, so there will be a charge. The update will be part two consisting of the weekend, and a lottt of claire corruption. Some story gaps being filled in as well.
Update on me as well, been working a lot in real life unfortunately, so I've admittedly been really tired and have had a tough time squeezing in a lot of work outside of my regular Job, however, I recently received an update to my work schedule where I'll be working later on in the day, so from now on I'll be working on the game in the mornings :) As well as at night when I can.
Gonna be testing out patreons reward delivery system for wallpapers, and hope that it works as I think it will, if not I'll be posting all the wallpapers up as posts per usual!

Below is an attached High Resolution animated wallpaper I made for a Signature I made.
I personally use wallpaper engine from steam to use it as a wallpaper on my PC, but i'm sure there are other ways. Enjoy!

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Information:

Information:

Below is an attached High Resolution animated wallpaper I made for a Signature I made.
I personally use wallpaper engine from steam to use it as a wallpaper on my PC, but i'm sure there are other ways. Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing the update. I was only interested in these lines:
1. "Update will be out early next month",
2. "a lottt of claire corruption".

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Do not forget that this update, as whole, was supposed to be released in june last year, than it was supposed to be released on september 26th last year... As part 2 of 4 it was supposed to be released in december last year, than in january this year, than in early february, than on valentines day... you see how "early next month" have no meaning at all?:unsure:

DrPorkchop

Aug 28, 2019
Do not forget that this update, as whole, was supposed to be released in june last year, than it was supposed to be released on september 26th last year... As part 2 of 4 it was supposed to be released in december last year, than in january this year, than in early february, than on valentines day... you see how "early next month" have no meaning at all?:unsure:
Arent we all used to it by now? HAHAHA

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
We are indeed, but I'm worried bout new folks. Some inexperienced youngster might see new update and rush to give his hard earned money without knowing that this dev releases 10-15 minutes long "updates" every 5-8 months and yet keeps his patreon on per month. That's info which might have impact on such decisions, it's good to provide warnings and reminders, especially since Typist groupies are trying to sugarcoat situation...

DrPorkchop

Aug 28, 2019
We are indeed, but I'm worried bout new folks. Some inexperienced youngster might see new update and rush to give his hard earned money without knowing that this dev releases 10-15 minutes long "updates" every 5-8 months and yet keeps his patreon on per month. That's info which might have impact on such decisions, it's good to provide warnings and reminders, especially since Typist groupies are trying to sugarcoat situation...
Ive been following this game for years now, and I could truly say its one of the best game i've even tried (even without ntr). But the only thing i could say to all is that, when Typist says he will send out updates soon. put 2-3months into that. I understand his situation cauz all of us could be busy on something but damn, he's not trust worthy about his dates HAHAHAHA My mindset this past few months was, if the an update comes out then good, if not then meh. Follow this game but I suggest to play other games too. It is not worth of the stress and hassle :)

PS: I suggest on paying him on patreon if the update comes out. After a month that nothing comes out. Just pull the subscription :) and do it again.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
When he did get around to releasing this it was bugged. It was shame because this I thought this had great potential but he lost us with his milking delays and buggy release. Sugarcoating this would be disingenuous. Save your money folks.

Reactions: Bloodguard
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes