Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

panyan

Jan 21, 2020
According to the dev's last post on his patreon, an upcoming game update will be released earlier this month (March). I think between 12 and 14. But this dev has a bad history of saying something and not complying ... But coming this month, it's great
Thankyou for your time..

panyan

Jan 21, 2020
I think that go all bananas with the NTR route, focus on it and finish it.
when the game is completed, if theres any interest and enough support, make the love route.
Great suggestion cuz people like me are too curios to find every possibility

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Is there any chance that 1% of the update will be released this Saturday / Sunday?
Dev said the update would come out earlier this month hehe :HideThePain:

Oct 8, 2019
Now is this game actual NTR? As in the protagonist completely losing the love interest. Or is this being used as a catch all for sharing? Not judging either way, just want to know before I download.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
Now is this game actual NTR? As in the protagonist completely losing the love interest. Or is this being used as a catch all for sharing? Not judging either way, just want to know before I download.
The NTR tag in f95 is an umbrella tag for netorare/netorase/netori.

In this game in particular, it's more netorase since the mc willingly let's his gf get shared with other people. It's very mutual for both partners.

No soul crushing despair netorare in this game. At least not so far.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The NTR tag in f95 is an umbrella tag for netorare/netorase/netori.
No it is not. F95 only tags netorare according to Sam and staff members. If you see a game that use the NTR tag for netorase/Netori then you can report the game and ask to have the NTR tag removed.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
No it is not. F95 only tags netorare according to Sam and staff members. If you see a game that use the NTR tag for netorase/Netori then you can report the game and ask to have the NTR tag removed.
If they removed the ntr tag from all netorase games, whoah boy... the crazed anti-ntr members ears and eyes would be bleeding and I'm sure half of the comments of those games would be nothing but them bitchin.

Just look at this games thread. It even already has the ntr tag and we still get people that complain non-stop.

giggityyy

Feb 13, 2021
This is a wasted potential. it's a very great game with very great arts and animation. I wish there'd be a continuation. overall 10/10

lmtfadi

Feb 4, 2018
Getting message Data Error: Because I Love Her Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc\game\dpdildo.ogv when trying to D/L game. used Mega and NOPY

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
As usual the dev doesn't deliver. How many times has he done this already. Expect it to come in like 2-3 more months. He always does this, says it's coming then doesn't release it on that time frame. His patreon supporters should know better by now and stop supporting him if he keeps pulling this shit.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
ye
As usual the dev doesn't deliver. How many times has he done this already. Expect it to come in like 2-3 more months. He always does this, says it's coming then doesn't release it on that time frame. His patreon supporters should know better by now and stop supporting him if he keeps pulling this shit.
yes, I stopped expecting anything and just wait until it's out. That way I'm not even stressing

Reactions: Lore19 and fbass

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
I swear, if the dev actually released the updates when he said he would, this thread would be only half as big lol

So many comments either asking when it's getting updated or telling people it's not getting updated yet

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes