Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
I love that model for the wife, and the game looks very pretty, but NTR=NO. Even if it's optional, if it's a main route in the game, it means we have a fundamental disagreement on what is considered acceptable behavior. Not shaming, if it's your thing, more power to you. Just saying you may lose a lot of support going that way. I do wish you the best of luck though. (y)
unfortunately this game became to be famous of only NTR updates...let him fall in peace :)

Reactions: Bloodguard

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Update has taken me longer as usual, but is on par to release by end of month, at which there will also be no charge for April as there shouldn't be.
Update consists of the weekend with over 10 main events and a few smaller events.
3 animations, and a lot of renders. A lot.
Wallpapers will be messaged to everyone as the update is released, they will be themed to the update, and will be the described NTR wallpapers and love wallpapers as the tiers describe.
I look forward to these next few posts and hope you're all doing fantastic :)
Update has taken me longer as usual, but is on par to release by end of month, at which there will also be no charge for April as there shouldn't be.
Update consists of the weekend with over 10 main events and a few smaller events.
3 animations, and a lot of renders. A lot.
Wallpapers will be messaged to everyone as the update is released, they will be themed to the update, and will be the described NTR wallpapers and love wallpapers as the tiers describe.
I look forward to these next few posts and hope you're all doing fantastic :)

Abhi007

Jun 9, 2018
This guy is definitely studying for ICSTOR..he follows the same concept of milking money with out giveing a darm update.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can someone share what mentioned in this COMING SOON POST??

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I didn't want to create expectations anymore, but I'm looking forward to the next update. I believe it will be the update that Claire will be totally corrupted and the game will accelerate a lot in claire fucking with the other men (dustin, king, darryl)

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
So how much content does this bad boy have? In terms of gameplay hours and scene numbers?

(honestly, come to think of it, having that written on the front page of all the games on this site, would probably rock)

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes