Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I find it funny that the dev wrote a profile post on the 20th February saying the update will be out soon :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: panyan

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
" First, I wanna make this quick as I’m currently working throughout the night on a few final path fixes and various bugs that need squashing.... "
in patreon. the rest I don't have access :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: yandex and arimfan

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
First, I wanna make this quick as I’m currently working throughout the night on a few final path fixes and various bugs that need squashing.

Tomorrow is not the big day, however there will be a final pre release post detailing the features inside this release. There haven’t been any real details laid out for you guys to be excited for, as usually I don’t tease much before hand. But sadly, as I near the end of my first game, I will say things are slowly coming to a close. These next few updates including this one will lay out the fundamentals for a few endings. Paths will be seriously re-worked as the final release comes closer. Choices throughout the game will finally give way to ending results and specific unlockable scenes. I will be adding a gallery along with the final release that will include deleted scenes. Things will be getting very serious including the wedding path, and a few others. These things have taken a lot of work to set up correctly and meaningfully, and your guys’ support throughout the creation of this game has been amazing. I want to really thank all of you for your years worth of support, some of which have been here since day one even! And that’s something to be proud of in my eyes.

I won’t stop making games, and have already begun seeking help this time around for my next project and will be talking to more creators or just people that love to help soon. However, in terms of BILH, the game you’re all here for, there will only be a few more releases. I am in a good spot where I feel like I can comfortably end the game (with all planned paths fully implemented) and at that point there will be a large re-work from the beginning and then a full release :)

As stated, there will be no charge the coming month or even for may either. I have received almost no pressure from anyone since I stopped monthly payments and with my current mindset, things have been great. I appreciate all of you and I look forward to these next few days :)

In the comments, let me know what your favorite scene or moment in the game has been so far! I look forward to reading each First, I wanna make this quick as I’m currently working throughout the night on a few final path fixes and various bugs that need squashing.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Kinda just feels like the game is still in it's early stages and hasn't really started properly yet..
Before releasing the last update, he had promised an update that would exceed 1000 renders ... And then that would be the penultimate update. But he changed his mind, since the 1000 renders had not even been prepared yet. Now if the next update is really big, I think it will end in the next 2 updates, to close part 4. Or win another one after.

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
I am in a good spot where I feel like I can comfortably end the game (with all planned paths fully implemented) and at that point there will be a large re-work from the beginning and then a full release
Am I the only one who's seeing this?

Reactions: Chimi Changa

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Lol there literally has only been 1 sharing scene so far and now we gonna end the game. So much wasted potential.
There are at least 3 more updates. The next one will already have corruption and it will probably be like that until the end. The provocations are over, now Claire will be everyone's hehe

Reactions: Albaduldür
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes