Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andeee86

Dec 29, 2019
two questions
1.I get an error when I unpack the game at the end but the game works what this is about ?
2.this version has animations ?
3. why does it feel bad physically playing on my ps4 console ;)

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
about that, he had already warned in a past post. however he said he would only have 2 more updates. now there will be at least 3 more.
Wait, so the other paths have been abandoned? I like NTR, so I didn't mind the strictly NTR updates. But I do remember the path where MC stops Jenny from hooking up with the guy in the pool, but then doesn't commit to her. There's a small flashback of their childhood, growing up together, but his thoughts are interrupted when Jenny tells him she's ready to leave. I thought the setup to that path was so nice. Would have liked to see what happened there. Such a shame it's getting abandoned, but I also understand that it would take years for all the original paths to be completed.

Reactions: Priappus

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
seriously that the update that was going to come out at the beginning of March will only come out at the end of April? :HideThePain:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Update in this month will not be for sure. Cause dev said there will be no money charge in april (by new "system" he allegedly doesn't charge on month when there is no update) and most likely there will be no money charge in may as well. So, when you put that into google translate, it tells you that there is no chance for update to happens in april, there is very slim chance it might came out it may, but most likely it will be june.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I like how he says it's only "bug fixes" left and ironing out the game since February and he already has said 4 release dates and still hasnt delivered.

I'm pretty sure the game isnt at all ready for release until now. He just bullshits with "game is almost ready" "just some bugs left but content is there!" "Oh no my graphics card is broke" "I have mental problems" to buy more time.

Reactions: ant007

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
I am in a good spot where I feel like I can comfortably end the game (with all planned paths fully implemented) and at that point there will be a large re-work from the beginning and then a full release
Am I the only one who's seeing this?
Dude, I friggin' called it. I was right about him not meeting the March deadline and now I was right about this. I had a feeling it was more than just touching things up

yayamon

May 15, 2017
If I'm correct, that mean: He is fucking up good part of game, to match his later shitty story. :unsure: :giggle:
It's another excuse to not deliver update, nothing more.
Yup bs like this is why I stopped supporting him 6 months ago. He throws out some lies about being days away from a huge update then nothing for 3 months and throws out some lackluster shit.

Reactions: ant007 and yandex

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
we all noted issues the new renpy version so maybe that messed up his coding on the current version of the game or for all we know he ran into a personal issue that stopped him from finishing things hell others have ran into such so it stands to reason this one could as well

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Nice try dude, but Typist did fishy things about new releases not first time. He already get here trait of a cheating liar! :cautious:
or maybe he saw posts like this and decided fuck it he's going to delay because of all the shit talking that being said several have experienced major issues with this new form of renpy but I have watched this creator since the first release and only thing I could surmise is that they tend to change how they want to go with the story because they haven't decided on where they want to end the game

• Angry
Reactions: MIkedante

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
or maybe he saw posts like this and decided fuck it he's going to delay because of all the shit talking that being said several have experienced major issues with this new form of renpy but I have watched this creator since the first release and only thing I could surmise is that they tend to change how they want to go with the story because they haven't decided on where they want to end the game
You are obviously new here.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes