Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 31, 2020
First off, I want to thank any one of you who decides to try out my game. It's my first time rendering out images and doing slight post-work in photoshop, so I understand my renders aren't the greatest, but if enough people want to see me go through with more chapters, i'll be more than happy to abide. This is also my first time working in renpy, so if you encounter any bugs or odd behavior, please let me know.
Fair warning, I've noticed a fair amount of people are into the whole girlfriend/wife sharing scene, as am I. So this game will revolve around that idea somewhat, along with a few others. Though in the future I plan to have choices that seriously effect the gameplay... Again, thank you for your time. - The Typist

I mean no disrespect sir but.. when is the next version coming out please?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yup, june might be. This month not for sure, cause he didn't charged patreons, so even if he finishes update (lol) he wont release it till june (after he harvest money).

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
That is the reason I'm in another thread suggested to create new tags, which will show, how fast dev releasing updates.

"Hyper" - very fast speed
"
Fast" - fast speed
"
Medium" - medium speed
"
Slow" - slow speed
"
Snail" - slow as hell
That may very well be a subjective and confusing metric, considering how updates vary in size and content etc etc. I think a more better thing would be to include the update date release timeline along with the changelog, so with one glance we can ascertain the track record of the dev.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes, groupies needs another fix, in order to keep bashing and attacking everyone who speaks "Against" their God.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes