Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Not sure if I have played this, but I presume this game is near the end?
No, dont think so and dont even consider thinking about trying this game, the dev is a complete scumbag who scammed for false promises and ffs, game was supposed to be almost at the last couple updates while being rushed a year ago, so drop this game, a word of advice.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Not sure if I have played this, but I presume this game is near the end?
No, dont think so and dont even consider thinking about trying this game, the dev is a complete scumbag who scammed for false promises and ffs, game was supposed to be almost at the last couple updates while being rushed a year ago, so drop this game, a word of advice.
All the things Yougiblack said are on point except the one for leaving this game alone, as it is the game does have a decent amount of content and full fledged sex scenes too, and they are real good too (the reason people are angry that a game as good as this is getting the horrendous treatment from dev). I'd say definitely try and enjoy the game if you are into this type of games, its among the best this site has to offer, but dont have any hopes that updates will be coming anytime soon or ever for that matter.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
All the things Yougiblack said are on point except the one for leaving this game alone, as it is the game does have a decent amount of content and full fledged sex scenes too, and they are real good too (the reason people are angry that a game as good as this is getting the horrendous treatment from dev). I'd say definitely try and enjoy the game if you are into this type of games, its among the best this site has to offer, but dont have any hopes that updates will be coming anytime soon or ever for that matter.
Well I mean to drop it, as to expect new stuff, of course he can try what it has to offer right now, but that's about it, anything more won't be released or would be in an unknown state of time.

jondak

Jun 15, 2017
Getting an error on extraction on BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc game\dpdildo02.ogv the file is corrupt. I tried nopy, mega and fileupload hoster all gave same error on extraction.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Any news or communication from the Dev? Last update was in in Nov, 2020. Shouldn't this be tagged as Abandoned. Even though i am eagerly waiting to see a new update soon.

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
Gotta wait until the June 30th/July 1st before it officially becomes abandoned. He posted those progress wheels, but they haven't moved any.

I have faith we'll hear something before then, his account here is still active so I'm sure he's checking in on us.

Hi Typist, hope you're doing well and I hope you can get time to crank the rest of this out. I'm working 9-5 so I know how it is to be exhausted and value your free time, on top of all the other busy errands and life events that take up that free time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jansen

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I lost patience with this game a while ago.
But I'm still looking forward to an update!

I know people are deluded...just like myself
But I hope the situation will be fixed for the good...especially for his Patrons!

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
While we "waiting" for update numbered as "Chapter 9", because Typist evidently really don't know counting (we even don't get update Ch6 and after Ch5 was Ch7 :ROFLMAO:), I made teaser for my fellow players.;):giggle:

View attachment 1243600
Maybe he will put all those chapters in one unique chapter and call it "chapter-9"?
I know it doesn't sound right Ahahahahah

I still have hope for this game....it is one of the most promising!

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes