Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
When's the frigging update coming out?!!?!!!!!

Ahahahah just joking

But I remember someone saying it was only like 10 days because of the abandoned tag "threat"
So, when is it coming out?

Reactions: Reinhard10

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
When's the frigging update coming out?!!?!!!!!

Ahahahah just joking

But I remember someone saying it was only like 10 days because of the abandoned tag "threat"
So, when is it coming out?
maybe in late July or early August. Despite the stall, he gave a sign of life with that graph increasing...

Reactions: MIkedante

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
First off, I want to thank any one of you who decides to try out my game. It's my first time rendering out images and doing slight post-work in photoshop, so I understand my renders aren't the greatest, but if enough people want to see me go through with more chapters, i'll be more than happy to abide. This is also my first time working in renpy, so if you encounter any bugs or odd behavior, please let me know.
Fair warning, I've noticed a fair amount of people are into the whole girlfriend/wife sharing scene, as am I. So this game will revolve around that idea somewhat, along with a few others. Though in the future I plan to have choices that seriously effect the gameplay... Again, thank you for your time. - The Typist
I can't wait until we can what Claire is going to do. You're renderingis top-notch now, they were good at the start and getting better every time!

Reactions: TheTypist

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
^ ^ OMG!!! o_O Our lost, beloved dev was here... himself... and live... WOW :p:ROFLMAO::giggle:
Good to know, that he see everything... ;)
Yup, "hero" lurking in the shadows, have no courage to come out and explain did he intentionally lied last year when he said at September 25th 2020. that complete chapter 8 is ready for release at September 26th 2020. Now it's June 29th of 2021. and yet even part two isn't released despite it was "one day of work" away. If he didn't lied, than tell how one day of work can last this long. There's lot of people well connected in Hollywood, imagine that comedy, could be nice fee for TheTypist for selling the script for the movie.
But no, same silence here as on discord. When ask there, channel mods attacks you instantly "cause raising same questions again" and TheTypist goes dark and don't show again until questions are "buried" under tons of new messages, so, you know, he "missed to see it".
Or it might be, who are you filthy peasants, I'm not going to "explain" myself to you... :unsure:

Jan 31, 2020
Model for Claire is "Blaire for Genesis 3 Female" + some slider correction to match her face.

I used converting G3F => G8F tools to get her to Genesis 8 state as first!

Previous hairs =>
Latest hairs =>
Ohh.. Thank you very much sir.. Much appreciated.. i really like her model a lot..

Reactions: MIkedante

Jansen

May 8, 2017
It's the finale to one ending of a few planned :) Should specify. Not planned, but basically it's one of a few endings in the final version of the game.
Great to hear from you finally. So when are you planning to release the update?

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes