Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Almost like you destroyed all goodwill for that neglected path with the worst update ever :BootyTime:.
You’ve been one of the most negative people on my thread for as long as I can remember. How have you not left this thread altogether, I admire your abilities to always find something negative to say. But that was 2 years ago, I’d tell you it’s time to move on but I’d just be beating a dead horse.

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
Well Typist, I don't know if you read all this thread but I've offered my advice for plot and character development to lit authors (and devs, here) because I've read many, many stories and I also have been developing my own stories in the Sims 4. Some of these are for other people, and it can be hard to put in the effort even if you're excited by the action going on. It's exhausting to work on these things when there are so many IRL things to deal with, so I completely understand where you're coming from.

https://f95zone.to/threads/because-...-fixed-the-typist.16569/page-171#post-5821844

https://f95zone.to/threads/because-...-fixed-the-typist.16569/page-167#post-5470059

So, if you're looking for someone to take some of the load off on hashing out your plot, etc. or just want to bounce an idea around, I have experience. I'd love to help make your next effort much smoother, erotic, and just all around better in the ways you want. I can PM you some of my work if you're interested.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You’ve been one of the most negative people on my thread for as long as I can remember. How have you not left this thread altogether, I admire your abilities to always find something negative to say. But that was 2 years ago, I’d tell you it’s time to move on but I’d just be beating a dead horse.
Was I? I mean anyone can go to the search bar and type my name and see that its just not true. That at one point I was really optimistic for this game, only to have said update jade me. But even then I've been respectful up until the :unsure: and thats only because you've abandoned everything you said you where going to do.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Was I? I mean anyone can go to the search bar and type my name and see that its just not true. That at one point I was really optimistic for this game, only to have said update jade me. But even then I've been respectful up until the :unsure: and thats only because you've abandoned everything you said you where going to do.
I made it clear I would not be continuing the love route, only the NTR/Sharing route. That's my issue, is once I made it clear you have the right to complain or be disappointed, but to continue being upset about it in the thread doesn't help. A lot of people loved that there would be a love route, and hated that I left it alone entirely. I get that, I couldn't handle the workload or stay organized, so it only made sense to do a poll asking my patrons what they preferred, and that then determined where the game would go and it became widely known that was the plan thereafter.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I made it clear I would not be continuing the love route, only the NTR/Sharing route. That's my issue, is once I made it clear you have the right to complain or be disappointed, but to continue being upset about it in the thread doesn't help. A lot of people loved that there would be a love route, and hated that I left it alone entirely. I get that, I couldn't handle the workload or stay organized, so it only made sense to do a poll asking my patrons what they preferred, and that then determined where the game would go and it became widely known that was the plan thereafter.
Hence the joking question at the content of the next game, making light of your past developments. Either way this is going in the realm of off topic at this point.

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Hence the joking question at the content of the next game, making light of your past developments. Either way this is going in the realm of off topic at this point.
I understand. I also know that the criticism was deserved at times, so being skeptical about the development and content of the next game only makes sense. I can only hope to right all my wrongs, but in a way that I still enjoy what I create.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
But you said in February that the update will be out soon.. :HideThePain:
it appears the creator rather spend time doing the 4 chapter 8 updates and releasing them out one at a time they did the rest of chapter 8 and then did 9 so the downtime between updates is long but more like 4 updates in 1

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I understand. I also know that the criticism was deserved at times, so being skeptical about the development and content of the next game only makes sense. I can only hope to right all my wrongs, but in a way that I still enjoy what I create.
to me there was some things in your game I didn't like but that was outweighed by the things I enjoyed my favorite part of the game is the great renders of the characters

Reactions: yandex
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes